A Reading Please

• Hello! I would like to request an update reading if possible. DOB 11.02.1983

I feel like the past few months of this year has whizzed by me, and I have no idea where the days have gone! Although I have been enjoying myself, made new friends, and become more social, I feel like I am ultimately off my mark somehow.

I met an Aquarius man back in October of last year, and felt an immediate attraction to him. We had a small fling, but then he went cold. I still think about him a lot, but I don't think he thinks about me or even felt the same way. I do miss him though. Last time I saw him was at a party two months back.

I have been meditating more, which has slightly helped with my anxiety, but I feel like I could still somewhat get it under control. Unfortunately, with my job, it's very difficult NOT to be stressed or get anxiety. Generally, I have been trying to be more positive, do breathing exercises, and try and send more positive energy out, so I can get it back.

I'm just wondering what the second quarter of this year will bring me. Looking forward to hearing back from anyone who wants to help.

Thank you! πŸ™‚

• This might help with the Aquarian man part (and life) - http://product.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=21274&replies=1

Deep down, you have a desire for change and adventure, ScorpVirgo. Your taste for new experiences may lead you into short-lived relationships rather than lasting, meaningful ones. For a while this can be exciting and fun, but over the years a part of you will begin to long for something more enduring. When that longing emerges, you will attract the right person into your life. Yet despite your love of change and regeneration, the one area of life you may be surprisingly resistant to change is yourself. You may not be aware of your real needs and, instead of focusing on your inner life, you may direct your energy outwards with constant fresh starts or changes of direction, maybe subconscious ones. It’s only when you can learn to listen to the quiet still voice within you that you will begin to realize that too much change is counterproductive, unless it is for a good reason other than simply wanting a change.

Remember what I told you in your reading fr 2015? You can really enjoy this year - if you allow yourself to. But all this worry and anxiety isn't helping. Let go of it and try to relax! Otherwise you will stall the opportunities and luck the year wants to bring you. Do you have enough variety in your job to make it exciting and interesting to you? This may be at the bottom of any worry about work. You may subconsciously be wishing for a change to a more exciting career.

Enough with feeling exhausted, depleted, and anxious - you're ready to return to life with wild abandon. You're totally blessed to redefine yourself from scratch and emerge as the powerful phoenix you are, You may have been feeling bad or sad for three years but now it's time for a complete transformation!

Life is just about to go bang for you. April is a huge month for you in terms of success and the speed of accomplishment. Expect to be hyper-focused and ambitious. There is a huge amount of opportunity for you and more awesome fame and fortune energy in your career zone starting in August, so get ready for some major attention. You can no longer remain private, so enjoy the star power.

June to September will require some serious revision from you as there may be some limitations, challenges or delays. But the latter half of the year will bring you a higher level of accomplishment and socializing galore. When August rolls around, you'll be in total ambition mode. This is by far one of your best career years in over a decade, You have not had this kind of career support in 12 years, so don't miss out on this golden opportunity to take your vision to the next level. Friends and colleagues will be falling over themselves to you help yourself and you'll be meeting all the right people. Plus, you'll also have a powerful love connection taking place this August. You may be more concerned with your career than relationships this year, but that won't stop the love and desire from happening. Letting go of jealousy, competition, or negativity is a must. In order to really hit the heights, you'll need to do a total housecleaning of all the shadow material that was holding you back. Imagine releasing all of the chains and emotional baggage that was weighing down your heart and spirit for the last three years! Then you can totally run free.

No need to be anxious about your future, ScorpVirgo - it looks super-bright from now on!

• Captain,

First, I want to say THANK YOU so much for the reading and the kind words. I read your post about letting go, along with the prayer of release. I read the prayer out loud, and have been reminding myself of it's message as much as I can. I think it's helping!

Although I do desire excitement, I have always longed for a nice relationship in which I can have that deep and meaningful long term commitment. I see that I need to start focusing on myself so that I can change for the better.

My job can be quite stressful, but I absolutely love it. I love the excitement and energy I get from doing my job, and I feel like the challenges help me grow stronger. It can cause anxiety, but it's only because it comes with the territory of the workload.

It looks like my career is going to be very positive this year, and that makes me super happy. I was really down and out about my job a few years ago, but the past year has been very good for me with lots of growth. I would love to see how much more growth and opportunity I'm going to get with the work front! My desire would be to move onto another company doing my same job, but in a bigger and more versatile environment. I really hope that this year will get me one more step closer to my overall career goals! πŸ™‚

It also looks like August is going to be a great month for me with love. I guess I'll just have to be patient and see what it brings me!

I will work harder on taming my anxiety with more breathing exercises and meditation. Hopefully that will help me.

• sigh

Captain, I saw the Aquarius man again today. We had a birthday brunch for a mutual friend. All my feelings for him came back. We both acted very nonchalant and friendly, but I just remembered how much I missed him and wanted to be with him again. When we hugged, I just felt like I didn't want to leave or let go. I just wish I knew if he had any kind of feelings for me or if they are all gone. 😞

It's very difficult to NOT see him around since we have a lot of mutual friends. It makes it much more difficult, but I also don't see myself staying away from our mutual friends just because he might be around.

I know I need to keep telling myself the prayer of release everyday and keep my anxiety low, but today they both got heightened with seeing him again.

• If he did have deep feelings for you, he would have asked to see you again at this brunch, wouldn't he? A person gives themselves away by their deeds.

• Captain,

I wanted to get your advice on something, but more like insight into why I'm feeling this way. I have been on an emotional roller coaster most of this year. It's gotten worse in the past few weeks as I've gotten into fights with my mother about why I'm not married yet and also about little petty things. I'm not sure why I am so angry at her, but I've been taking a lot of frustration out on her. I feel bad about it, but she has been irritating me with questioning my abilities on simple things and asking me questions which I have no control over nor do I have answers for. It's like she's pushing my buttons, but when I get frustrated with her she tells me things like "I'm sorry, I didn't think it was that big of a deal." I am already sensitive to the fact that I am alone, and I have not had success with finding a partner.

Both my parents have never been too happy with my career choice, or my choice to take a seat back from school in my early 20's. I feel like I cannot make them happy no matter what I do. A few years back I started concentrating on myself; I went back to school, started making better choices to grow within my job front, and made strides to get more involved in the community. However, to them, I haven't been successful in my job front because I don't have a degree, I didn't pick the right field of work, and volunteering is "dangerous" because they are scared someone may take advantage of me or deceive me financially.

I have just felt so angry toward them so much lately and I am not sure what I can do to fix that. I've talked with my mom in length on how I feel and she knows that she's pushing my buttons but she continues to annoy me and do so.

I am just not sure how to fix the situation. I want to be peaceful with them so badly, and I hate that I get irritated with her because it hurts her feelings, but I constantly feel provoked. I feel like every time she talks to me it's going to end up with her or my father telling me something they are disappointed in, or are not happy with. Just plain complaining, really.

I don't know how to just feel happy and content with where I am and to reflect it so that they can stop making me feel like I am unaccomplished in life and love. How do I get this inner happiness when I am surrounded by the negativity?

• Hi, I just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone might have some insight. I also got in touch with a doctor who might be able to help me with the internal issues I'm having.

• Your mother is indeed pushing your buttons - she is bringing up exactly the issues that are bothering you. You are not angry at her but at yourself for not having the answers to these issues. But you cannot make anyone but yourself happy. You are making yourself unhappy by trying to please your parents. You know, you could be happy right this very minute if you stopped striving for things. You don't need anyone or anything in your life to be happy. True happiness doesn't come from things or other people. It is an attitude inside you that says "I am so great as I am - I don't need anything to make me a better person. I love myself and know that I am lovable - I don't need anyone else to tell me so. I let go of any old goals or dreams that no longer suit me. Anything I do need is drawn to me. I am at peace with myself and the world." Tell yourself this over and over and it will come to be.

• Captain,

I am sorry about the total lateness in my reply. I've actually intentionally been trying to avoid replying because I didn't know how to properly sort everything out in my head. Although things have gotten better on the home front, with my mom laying less pressure on me. I'm still feeling quite incomplete. I keep myself busy, my work is steady, and overall I am happy. However, as you know, I am still lonely and looking for someone to share my life with. The feeling has gotten to the point where I am depressed. I have contacted a doctor regarding my feelings to see if talking to someone else may help. I know you are here for me, but I also cannot rely on you as you are busy yourself and have others to reply to. I am tired of feeling this way, but I also know that I create my own happiness. I just don't know what else I can do to calm my mind and help myself be more open. Meditation and quiet thinking is something that comes far and in between because by the time I come home all I have time to do is eat dinner and relax to read a little before heading to bed. I know that if I want change, I'm going to have to work for it. I just wish things were a little easier for me and I didn't feel this way.

According to your reading, it looks like things are going to start looking up for me in my professional and personal life so I will be patient to see what it brings me. Until then, I will have to try and control my anger and anxiety within as much as possible.

I have been trying to look for another job, within the same field, but in a higher position and more challenge along with a larger scope of work. Do you see anything positive as far as moving positions? I know you mentioned my career is going to start going very well, but I'm wondering if I will find a new job at another company or have growth within the company I am already with?

I appreciate your help.

• bump πŸ™‚