Dear Blmoon. I have a question

• Dear Blmoon,

I would like to ask you one question about my visit to the doctor/psychologist today.

You helped me immensely in the past with readings about my anxiety. So I would just like to ask you for some help regarding this once again.

I went to my doctor/psychologist today to talk about my anxiety for the first time. And she was really nice. And she booked another meeting with me in 3 weeks to get another talk with me (impression of me), I think, before she prescribes any medicine to me.

I'm just so scared and unsure whether it's the right thing to do, to go on medication....?

I pulled some Angel Cards and Oracle Cards and they were:

Light Worker, Communication & Movement.

And the Oracle Cards were:

Psychology & Learning.

And they were all upright, none of them were reversed, so I'm taking them as a good sign. So I think it's the right thing to do to go on medication.

But especially the "Communication" and "Learning" cards made me wonder if there was something that my Angels & Spirit Guides wanted me to know? Or if I'm hearing their guidance correctly? But especially the "Movement" card made me optimistic that I was doing the right thing, since that card was about Change, Movement, and about "letting go of the old, in order to make way for the new".

Would you please help me with this? I would please like to know if it's the right thing for me to do, to go on medication for my anxiety? And also if there's anything that my Angels & Spirit Guides want me to know?

Thank you, Blmoon, for all your help 🙂

Love & Light,

LionessSun 🙂

• I feel your cards are saying this is a start. The opposite of anxiety is movement or action. Anxiety is internal and like a tight band pulling inward. Cutting off breath, causing the body to release adrenaline which creates more anxiety and fear ......... adrenaline is the take flight hormone that helps you escape but if there is no true threat the energy has no where to go. Unfortunately, because of so much drug abuse concerning anti anxiety drugs....doctors are now reluctant to prescribe. They want to be sure you do not have an addictive personality. Anti anxiety drugs are a Godsend to people who do not abuse them. A small dose would help you a lot. I do not get that you need anti depressants....Spirit keeps saying KNOWLEDGE. They show me a picture of a detective holding a magnifying glass (funny!). This issue is much broader than you see it...which makes sense as anxiety is a small but mighty focus. Hard to see the forest for the trees. Keep a journal and look for patterns. I do know that physical activity can diffuse anxiety. I believe Spirit is encouraging you to combine outside help with your own investigating.....pray for books and info to come your way. Ask for spiritual help as your intention to solve this will help. This is a good time to address this. Do not indulge your fears....medication is with your approval. You will not be trapped......doctors often try meds that are not for you....be clear with your communications.......if you try a med but know right away it is not right....you will speak up. You may not include your spiritual gifts with your doctor but know that many sensitive, empathetic people deal with anxiety. You should investigate both types of info....the physical and the spiritual. Remember, where your focus goes...grows. There is no written in stone choice your facing...it's a START and a good ones. Spirit says cross that bridge when you get there and trust yourself and your own good sense. Do not borrow trouble......and do not worry about trying meds as the doctor will listen if you say......NO this is not for me. Feel safe........you are in control. Anxiety does steal that feeling but YOU are in control. It will not be overnight but I see a positive outcome. BLESSINGS!

• Thank you soooo much Blmoon! 🙂 🙂 🙂 I can't tell you how much your reading helped me the other day when I read it. Your readings always help me when I need them the most. Thank you so very much for the reassurance, help and comfort in regards to going on anxiety medication. I realize now that I was very anxious about going on anxiety medication, LOL. 🙂 Thank you for reassuring me that it's the right thing for me to do, and that Spirit thinks too that it's the right thing for me to do, this helped me soooo very much because I truly don't know very much about anxiety, and because nobody was helping me in my real life, so I felt very isolated and afraid, so I want to thank you very very much for the help and comfort that your reading has given me and that it is still continually giving me. I also understand the rest of the guidance. 🙂 And I shall read and re-read the reading many many more times. 🙂 Since there is so much that I have to learn and so much guidance in your reading, so I will need to read it many many more times to truly absorb everything. Thank you. 🙂

Thank you Blmoon. 🙂

I hope you have a beautiful day! 🙂

Light, Love & Endless Gratitude

LionessSun 🙂

• Glad Spirit helped. Thank you for your warm gratitude. A state of gratitude is a very good energy that can turn off fear. There's always something to feel gratitude for. Since you are in the dark about anxiety and your intention is truly to receive guidance you will find info falling into your lap so keep asking in prayer and realize that it's not coincidence but real when little events or info come up concerning anxiety and feel safe that often good things come in difficult ways.. Be in awareness...which is hard when in an anxiety state. Anxiety is hard to silence. A repeated mantra will silence it. I used to repeat my choice of two "ALWAYS US LIVING LOVE" worked for me ....and IT IS SAFE TO FEEL GOOD....IT IS GOOD TO FEEL SAFE. Some people just keep reciting the Lord's Prayer. Your brain can't swirl anxiety fears and a mantra at the same time.....these work when in full blown panic attack....... As for investigating.....look through your family tree as anxiety runs in families often. OR if not it is the result of a trauma. Anxiety doesn't always show in other family members the same ways. People deal with their anxiety in obsessive ways that like the mantra leave no room for the anxiety. Some symptoms show up as addictions....hoarding or shopping addictions often hide anxiety disorders....as does food addictions....carbs sedate. Drug or alcohol addictions can be hiding anxiety, some people are workaholics......anything that busys the mind. Spiritually these fixes cause problems as one cannot live in the moment or hear their higher guidance. So, it is best to find a healthy brave way of shutting off the anxiety voice and a healthy energy balance to diffuse fear. Psychics, empaths and healers often pick up to much outside energy and pick up anxiety that is not theirs.....it needs to be released and detachment should be practiced. The more whole you are the less holes you have in your energy field and others can't jump in.BLESSINGS1