The Captain please!

• My husband and I are trying to decide if we need to sell our small business or borrow more money to add more inventory to what we already have.We have always had to borrow money from the bank in order to keep this place going. We still make payments currently on what we have borrowed in the past. We live in a small town and many small town businesses have closed. I would love to down size and move closer to my grandkids, but this decision is weighing on both of us. What do you see for us, and do you see a move in our future?

I don't know if you need our birthdays, but here they are. My husband...8-25-62 and mine...10-19-61

Thank you so much!

• 2015 is definitely the year for you both to make some big decisions and big changes to your lives. You Libra2222 are at the beginning of a whole new chapter of your life - last year was your 'clearing out' period when you were ridding yourself of your old life and ways and thinking. It is time for a new adventure now. Boredom is perhaps the greatest threat to your health, both emotional and physical, and you need to find ways to generate excitement and passion without waiting for external circumstances to force your hand. Your husband is also in a time of huge change when he will need to be flexible and expansive in order to take advantage of the year's freedom-bringing vibes. If he can find the courage to discover and develop his talents and sharp intellect, he will find that the accomplished, clever, attractive, and creative persona he has created isn’t a mask any more but a reality. He must learn to trust himself and his strengths more and be more individual in his choices and decisions and less worried about what other people are thinking.

Your great challenge Libra is allowing others to take the lead. You cannot force this change that you want on your partner. The mark of a truly evolved person is often the ability to feel comfortable in a supporting role. Show him the advantages of moving on in a persuasive way by logically presenting your ideas. Sometimes even saying nothing at all may be the best way. Lucky people understand how important listening is when dealing with people. This is because people who feel listened to are more likely to want to help you.

Your hubby's biggest challenge is resisting the urge to prove himself all the time. He is the only one who can give himself a sense of self-worth. No other person can give him enough approval to feel good about himself. He can only feel good about himself by doing things that empower him and by living according to his own needs and wishes and beliefs, not by anyone else's.

You both want the same things in life which is good in some ways but also means you have the same weakness:

Essentially, what you both really want is to receive love. Your need to experience the loving energy of others is nearly insatiable. To successfully bring this energy into your life, you need to first give love by cheering people up - you know how to use the limelight to make others happy. By exercising your creativity to contribute to the happiness of others, you create an 'audience' or a peer group that will support you, accept you, and love you. The best barometer for being 'on track' is the applause and approval of others. In the process of giving happiness - as long as you stay in alignment with your own humanitarian ideals - you gain the reward of knowing you are an important participant in the stream of life.

Your shared Achilles' Heel is an overriding need to feel the acceptance of your peers ("If I just cooperate with life and 'go with the flow', my peers will automatically support me and bring me happiness.") But your friends can never give you enough support for you to break out as an individual and take advantage of the exciting opportunities life brings. Become your own best friend and encourage yourself to go after those things that will bring you happiness. The trap you fall into is an unending search for knowledge ("If I have enough knowledge, I will feel confident to take creative action.") But you never have enough knowledge so you go with the flow and wait for happiness to find you. You must take the risk and create your OWN happiness. The irony is that once you begin creating happiness, the knowledge you need to succeed will come to you effortlessly.

Libra2222, when it comes to money, you must practise the utmost honesty and integrity because, if you value money over service, you will feel unfulfilled even if you are making a good living. If you face problems with your finances, stop and ask yourself "What do I really need inside?" If you have negative beliefs about money - that it's bad or corrupting or hard to obtain - you will struggle to get it and you may unconsciously fight or sabotage your own efforts. When your creative energy flows outward with courage and with love, you will manifest money naturally. You will enjoy it and channel it creatively instead of fearing or hating it or feeling guilty about it. When you feel personally secure, you can create abundance on every level and make as much money AS YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO MAKE. No one is stopping you but yourself and once you understand this and get out of your own way, you will attract as much money as you need to be happy.

Your husband's money problems likely stem from self-doubt and perfectionistic procrastination - always waiting for the perfect time and perfect circumstances to act. But nothing in life is ever completely perfect so he continually puts off taking action. Self-worth issues are his biggest downfall - unrealistically devaluing himself and being afraid to step up and show the world what he's worth can prevent him earning or attracting what he is really deserves. When he comes to know and really appreciate himself - and to express his true emotions (something you may both find difficult), he will also learn to express his joy for life. He must stop comparing himself (and his life and business) with others because it will keep him feeling negative and low in self-esteem. Lucky people know that they are special, unique and irreplaceable, and this positive attitude about themselves attracts good luck.

You both have so many strengths and abilities that you can definitely pool them to get out of any problematic situation. You Libra possess a great deal of charm, optimism, independence, toughness, and originality and your husband has an inquiring, agile mind, a polished image and excellent social skills. After the age of forty, you Libra likely became more adventurous and perhaps desirous of a new direction or education. If you have learned to control any rebellious tendencies and direct your enormous vigour, optimism and courage toward a worthy cause, you have the potential to get whatever you want. After the age of fifty-eight, your husband will reach a turning point which will bring an emphasis on greater self-awareness and personal power. In some respects, these may be the years when he feels at his happiest and best because his focus will be on his own individuality. But if you can encourage him to feel better about himself before that, he will gain the self-worth to move in a different direction, one that is more suitable for him - and for you.

It's time for you both to let go and move on to another newer and better phase of your life together. Good luck!

• In the workplace, the two of you can run into trouble with each other. Your husband can sometimes be wary of your disapproval, Libra2222, and even a little distrustful of your business practices or ideas. You meanwhile may be bothered by his secretiveness. Maintaining your own business will be difficult but it can work if your individual jobs or duties are simple and well defined. If either of you is unsure of what falls under your responsibility or one tries to do the other's work for them, things will go very wrong and it would be better to give it up altogether.

Together the two of you project a youthful impression or an innocent and childlike exterior, which unscrupulous business people might seek to exploit. But the appearance of innocence has little to do with your true characters - it is a by-product of your relationship. Both of you are actually objective, discerning people by nature, yet your relationship disguises your realism, presenting a facade that in many ways serves as a defense or smoke screen. Both of you can be highly secretive and you make your convincingly sunny image a camouflage for whatever fears, feelings or problems you may be hiding. In private, your true natures can be revealed quite starkly, where the child-like mask will be dropped whenever you two strong-willed people clash in stormy combat. But few will see this side of you - in public, you will be much less candid about your disagreements. Your repartee however can range from playful, comic and good-natured to immature, self-centred and petulant. When struggling with each other for dominance, instead of working together for a mutually beneficial outcome, your lives can become quite chaotic. By cultivating more honesty and transparency and giving up power struggles, your energy can be better spent on achieving your goals.

• Thank you for your fast reply.

If I understand this right, we should let go and not borrow more money to exspand the inventory.. What direction do you see my husband going in? We have a new and used auto parts store, and I think my husband is nervous about stepping out of the box and start something new. This is all he really knows. He really doesn't know what else to do.

Do you see us moving in the near future? If so, could you tell me the area?

As far as myself, you are right again, I am bored with my life, I like to be creative and I also like to make people happy, but my small community doesn't offer any places that I could go and help others. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

• Libra222, ask yourself and your husband the same question - "What would you do with your life if money was not a factor? What is your heart's desire, your dream life or work? What is your true calling?"

• To help you find your passion and thus your direction, consider this -

Libra2222: in this lifetime, you are called to develop the self-acceptance and self-confidence needed to step into the public spotlight and become a leader. You probably feel set apart from others in some way. You have an unusual personality. Since early childhood, you have known deep down that you march to the beat of a different drummer. This understanding can befuddle you a bit since you cannot grasp the reason for it. It's as if you don't feel you belong or are truly loved. You may have accepted you are unusual but not made peace with it. Being a social individual, you surround yourself with friends for validation. Little can assuage your insecurity, however, until you believe in yourself and feel confident in your messages or mission. Only then can you fulfil your destiny. Whether you become a political leader, the head of a business organisation, or simply the charismatic centre of a group of friends, you are called to lead. However, you must base your desire to become a leader, not in a need for approval, but in the purest of intentions - the desire to further the highest good of your group or society. Your core lesson is to release your insecurity and believe in yourself. Your goal is to step into the role of leader, whether by example or as an authority, using your gifts of inventiveness, vivacity, and commanding manner to find success and happiness. You are a born crisis manager.

Your husband: in this lifetime, you are here to choose a field of endeavour or a craft and, through years of disciplined and determined effort, to become an authority in your field. Blessed with brilliance, you grasp things so quickly that you often may move from one topic to the next, avoiding the painstaking groundwork of thorough preparation. You must rely less on your own cleverness and set about gaining the perspective that only serious study of all facets of a subject can give you. Only then can you hope to bring a unique point of view to the world. Moreover, you are called to find principles or points of view in which you believe. Through identifying with principles or connecting to something greater than yourself, you not only fulfil your individuality but come to understand it. Your many years of solitary study or work on your craft will also provide the forum for many deep insights into your own nature. Your core lesson is to choose and identify with a principle or viewpoint, and release your tendency towards restlessness and boredom. Your goal is to understand who you are by dedicating yourself to a chosen field of endeavour, using your gifts of an unusual personality, your love of truth, and your passion to achieve happiness and success. You are a born promoter.

• Thank you again for taking your time to answer my questions, I will study your words and hope to find meaning for us, Thanks again!

• You see the similarities in your natures - you are both unusual people who underestimate yourselves through insecurity and fear. It's time you stepped forth in confidence and without any need for other people's approval to walk your own unique path to success and happiness. Being true individuals and not following or doing what you think is the right trend or opinion will show you your destiny and direction.

• I do understand now and thank you again!