Hans..if I could be so bold to ask...

• Is it possible to give me a reading on my love life??I know you get this request all the time ( as I can see ), I wished I would have the ability to see ahead ( wouldn't it be nice if we all did ). My date of birth is 09/14/1958 and I would like to know what you see and can tell. I have lost what I beleive to be my soul mate ( the 1st one ) and am now in with my second one ( soul mate...at least I am told ). Yet...I cannot get over the loss with the 1st. I care for both men. The dob's are 1st 12/24/43 and the second and current is 11/06/1952. I would like to know it the first will ever come back in my life or if I will marry the second, or if I will marry at all. And what ( if anything or should do) I can do to attract the first back in my life. I was told the 1st and I have had several lifetimes togeather and our lives have ended not well. The second was involved and present also in the past lives and loved me as well. I don't know if this all true...but it feels true. I was told I am ( as well as 1 & 2 ) an old soul. That this is my last time on earth. I am told that there has been interferance in all past lives including this one ( that was not destined ). I don't know it could all be hogwash. I would like to know what you could tell me. I know its complicated ( at least to me ). Perhaps..you don't have that kind of ability and if not thats OK and I apreciate at least you reading this). I have tried on the divinitation forum and the tarot forum and have looked at the soul mate forum bu....t, I cannot find what I am looking for.

• Is it possible to give me a reading on my love life?? It is about give and take.

My date of birth is 09/14/1958: This bestows mastery and success in any of the communications fields, but especially in situations where you are able and willing to take a leadership position or assume responsibility. If you are involved in one of the communications related fields and are willing to stand up and take charge, there is success. You are highly intuitive, can make fine mental distinctions, and will never do anything to compromise your integrity or inner truth. Keep these qualities in mind.

and I would like to know what you see and can tell: you are imprisoned in relationship suppressing your energy.

The first will someday come back in your life and you will marry.

And what ( if anything or should do) I can do to attract the first back in my life: You can fight.

I don't know if this all true...but it feels true. Yes.

I don't know it could all be hogwash. No.

I would like to know what you could tell me: let go.

Now you are ready to be on your own, so you can leave.

• Han's , thank you so very much for taking the time out of your life for someone like me. I appreciate it very much. Of course ( as you have this all the time I'm sure ) I have a few things I would like more clarification on ( but only if you have the time and the inclination ).

It's about give and take....I feel I have given ( at least in the 1st ) more than I have taken, am I incorrect? I am a very giving person if my finances allow it. But give and take ...are you meaning that term in general? Or are you meaning me or him, or them?

You are very correct about my nature. As a matter of fact...it has cause me a great deal of sorrow and joy. I have always been in a position of leadership ( wheather I want it or not ) It just happens.

What or which relationship am I imprisoned in??? The first or the second ...or one yet to come, or the never ending soul mate relationship with both?

The first..will come back into my life ...and I will marry him??? Is that what you mean? Or is it the second?

What do you mean : " And what if anything I can do to attract the first back into my life" , you said fight . And then...You said let go...can you please explain that to me ..Let go of what?

Now you are ready to to on your own, so you can leave.....Leave what? leave where? Leave who?

from the bottom of my heart ( I am sure you can feel that )

Thank you, truly humbled

Light en Dark

• I feel I have given ( at least in the 1st ) more than I have taken, am I incorrect? No.

But give and take ...are you meaning that term in general? No.

Or are you meaning me or him, or them? Them.

What or which relationship am I imprisoned in??? The first and the second.

The first..will come back into my life ...and I will marry him??? No.

Is that what you mean? Yes.

Or is it the second? No.

What do you mean : " And what if anything I can do to attract the first back into my life" , you said fight . And then...You said let go...can you please explain that to me: Let go all you are no more contented with and turn around for the new and unexpected love.

..Let go of what? That man, which dominates you with his mind.

Leave what? Your waiting position.

leave where? there, where you are closed and self-defensive.

Leave who? Who is not a fulfilling contact for you.

This will be very easily

understood if you perform this experiment. Warm one of

your hands a little by a fire and keep a piece of ice

in the other hand for some time. Then dip both the

hands in a bucket full of water, and ask yourself

whether the water is cold or warm. One hand will tell

you it is cold and the other hand will tell you it is

warm. Then you will have to say it is cold and warm if

you do not want to make a false statement; you will

have to give contrary statements. According to Koestler

this would be absurd. But the water is neither cold nor

warm. There is simply a difference of degrees between

the water and your hands, as you find when they make

contact with it.

• Oh Thank You Very MUCH Hans. I believe I know, Flux..everything is in Flux, yes and no. Fight but on a different level. This is much higher than my physical being. Hot and cold..no difference, but different.

I will marry him ( and may already ) be married to him, but not on this level. He is my 1st soul mate. of that I am 100% sure. There is interferance in this life time too, I feel that. I feel I know his soul very well.

I will post again later I must think on this deeper. Please keep watching, because I feel I have things to say.

Humbled in the light, Thank You

• Let everything come and pass, and you simply be a mirror. If you are a mirror you cannot carry the past with you, and if you don’t carry the past you will remain fresh, you will remain you, you will remain in a continuous process of birth. Each moment you will be born anew.

• Hans, I am still thinking on what you said. I need to know ..Does the first love me and why did he go? Does he regret what he has done to us as a couple? Does he want to come back into my life? I know this may seem repetitive, but I have to find a comunication level with you that I can understand.

Thanks Hans

light en dark

• Does the first love me: no.

and why did he go? because he was identified with his emotions.

Does he regret what he has done to us as a couple? No.

Does he want to come back into my life? No.

Become receptive, become a child again.

• Thank you Hans, for your response. I know that I knew that...but needed to hear that. I really feel he is my soul mate. Perhaps I needed to learn a lesson. I'll tell you that, hurt in your heart is a terrible thing. It will make to seek and try all kinds of things that you would not normaly do or consider. Perhaps it is better not to let anyone get to close, or want anything that you will not be able to control. In matters of the heart....I am not very good. I have known love and I have hurt others and have been hurt by others. I am sure we all have. Not on purpose, it just happens. And that is what happened here I suppose. I would have let go a long time ago and I have except in my heart. The reason is that I was told that God wanted us to be togeather and because of the interference we were divided. That God wanted, gave us this last chance to attone for our past souls mistakes. Can a soul in this life be held accountable for the sins of past souls? I have truly tried to account and correct ( if this is true ) those sins. To bring my fragmented soul togeather, out of darkness and into the light. Accourding to the reading, I must certainly have failed ( This hingges on the first soul mate and being able to reunite the souls to become one ) and I am afraid that my soul will also be in darkness once I pass. I have failed and because of that all my past souls will be in darkness. Not because of me and my part on this earth but because of the sins of the past lifetime. By your reading I have failed. This has nothing to do with you and appreciate the time and effort you have put into helping me see and gage where I am, Thank you Hans. It this too hard to understand for you? It is very hard to understand for me. Kindda like the sins of the father passed douwn to the child and so and so.

light en dark

• light-en-dark,

Can a soul in this life be held accountable for the sins of past souls? No.

It this too hard to understand for you? No.

So if you really want to learn it is good

to know about it but that is not the most essential

thing. Learn whatsoever information is possible then

forget all the information and start groping in the

dark. Start listening to your own unconscious, start

feeling en rapport with your heart. It is

different....

• Han's thank you, It seems that to listen to my heart will cause me not to let go of the 1st. Because in my heart is where he is. My mind is a logical mind and they conflict over this matter. My mind will chrush the feelings of the heart so that I might go on and be receptive to others in relationships. I have the second soul mate with me. But I don't feel the same amount of love for him as the 1st. Don't get me wrong I love him...but not with the complete abandoned emotion. I will just sit back and let things progress and be the mirror that you spoke of. Can I ask you another question? What can you tell me about my future as far as love goes?

May God bless you and give you all that you deserve

light en dark