Dear Blmoon

• Hi Blmoon

I was wondering if you would please do a reading for me? I was wondering if you are getting anything for me? I have been receiving signs all day that my Archangels, Angels and Spirit Guides want to talk to me - and I very much would like to talk to them too 🙂 - and I got the signs that I should write to you tonight. So here goes 🙂

I only just really have one question that I would like to ask you, and it's pertaining to my life's purpose.

How do I move forward on my life's purpose?

I know that I have all the time and all the opportunities at the moment to move forward on my life's purpose, but I'm finding myself stuck. I keep hitting a wall of big resistance. I also know that I have a lot of blockages, and old negative patterns, and old negative beliefs that are hindering me from moving forward completely on my life's purpose.

Please Blmoon, I hope that you will help me to find out what I'm supposed to do next? I would be so enormously grateful to hear any guidance from my Archangels, Angels, and Spirit Guides that they may have for me. I would love to hear their guidance 🙂

I hope that you can help me with this 🙂 Thank you again Blmoon 🙂

Have a splendid day! 🙂

Love & Light,

LionessSun 🙂