5 Readings from Shuabby

• Rebecca Ann

I feel a bit of darkness here that is on your own part being shifted away in your life.

Love is at times bittersweet and can present challenges that the soul mind, will , emotions just are not at of stage of maturity to cope with.

You will find love in your life from many sources other than a man. Yes, a man is what you may seek to fulfill you, but for you it would be best to fulfill yourself first with a purpose of life that makes room for heart love to be given and received in equal measure.

I hear a Thomas name here and I feel that he is a man unlike others you have known. He will be rather quiet yet has a sense of humor and he likes the arts and just in some way may be a part of them, music is what I sense.

The confusion you feel will clear away in regards to love when you start feeling stronger within and walk more with self love than giving it away and forgetting yourself in the process.

You are on the right track and yes you will marry and have children and I feel that you will want to have a home with a yard and trees seem to be important to you in the yard. I sense some animals around you almost like a farm . Green grass here with hills that roll . Ireland comes to mine for some reason here.

I love the cards you sent and know that you are a giving, loving person with so much within you that yet has come to the surface. When it does you will show the world around you just what you are blessed with and made of. Writing will be good for you at this time.

Blessing to you ,

Shuabby

This is my last reading for this sesson. I have enjoyed sharing with those that were lead to ask for my guidance at this time.

• Thank you for your kindness, Shuabby. May I ask how things are for you at this time?

• Hi Shuabby, First let me say thank you so much for time and your willingness to share your gift. I will have to tell you.. that you are right on the money as far as a woman now being in control. She is the new temp boss but she says she does not want the job because she is ready to retire. As far as administration position.. you are right again, I don't i am in a supervisory position and no longer go out in the field. I pretty much have a desk job but feel overwhelmed with all the new changes. I havent started planning yet, but yes I am sooo ready for a vacation!! look forward to it. I also look forward to the changes the next few months. Thanks again!

• Hey Shaubby, Thanks for the reading. 🙂 You are spot on, i love trees, love children and tryying my best to not get sucked into darkness sometimes, it can be hard not to though, but working on loving myself too, Thankyou for sharing your wisdom/insight with me

Love and Blessings. RebeccaAnn

• Oh and i love to write too, when i can, poetry, journals and would love to write abook eventually, thats one of my dreams anyway 🙂 Idl like to do a lot of things. just sorting out balance right now, Wishing you well and hope your doing okay too.

• Hello shabby I was curious about what is the difference between a clarivoyant and a physic? Sorry if the words are mispelled I am typing on this phone that my son gave me. I was trying to do do some research and was just wondering and the definitions weren't to clear thank you

• Hello shabby I was curious about what is the difference between a clarivoyant and a physic? Sorry if the words are mispelled I am typing on this phone that my son gave me. I was trying to do do some research and was just wondering and the definitions weren't to clear thank you

• This post is deleted!