Reading please! :(

• Where do I begin, this story goes back a long time lol.

In short, we met in 7th grade, become great friends. By 8th grade he was my best friend and close to about 7 months later he told me he loved me. How silly right? 15 year olds falling in love! We were together for 1.5 years and it was a good relationship. I guess since we couldn't spend any time together we started to become very insecure about the relationship, getting jealous over silly things. We stayed friends for about a month. Then on the last day of 9th grade when I tried to talk to him, he completely ignored me. I did not see it coming.

I was too hurt to contact him again so I just didn't. I remember crying myself to sleep every night because of how bad it hurt. 10th grade started and I constantly wished for us to have a class together or lunch or something just to see him everyday. close to when 10th grade was ending I realized that I'm over him and I didn't need him in my life, what a weight off my shoulders!

Today was the day that semester 2 of 11th began. I rushed to class and waited expectantly for any of my friends to arrive. As I was staring at the door, he walked in. My heart sank into my stomach. I really really didn't want this to happen. He chose to sit 2 seats behind me, with his entire guy posse. while I have absolutely no one in that class. I could feel eyes on me the entire time. It was very frustrating.

However I decided to be optimistic and thought that well hey at least I don't have to see him after this. The bell rang and as I stepped into my second period class, there he was again. Sitting right at the front.

How wonderful. I have to see his face for 180 minutes every single day until the end of June.

I'm a Gemini may 27th 1997

and he's an aqua Jan 23rd 1998

Is there anything in my future regarding him this year?

Thank you so much! I know it was a lot to read. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

• Hello Cotton Tail

You had a first heart break with (Him) and was given time to think about it and decide that you did not need him in your life, yet you do not mention that you were open to dating anyone else or that you did date again. I am going to suggest to you that you keep an open mind and heart.

You will fall in love again as I feel that you are an exceptional student and I see you writing in a book or becoming a writer. Your life will be full and you have a lot to look forward to.

Travel when you are out of school and I feel the sea shore or east coast here. There is the choice of two men for you to marry. One will be a water sign and introverted which is all right as you will bring out the fun side of him and I hear the name Charlie here , remember that this name may be one of his friends that you will meet. The second man will be educated and speak will an accent meaning he is not from the area you were born in. William will be his name.

I feel that you will know how to handle yourself this year when faced with Him or his friends. Feelings change and you have to be flexible with them or feel over whelmed. Keep good friends around you and keep busy and involved. You will soon be out of school and have many more adult decisions to make about your future and who and what you will allow to shape your destiny.

Shuabby