Love Reading Plz and Thank You.

• Hello everyone, I would appreciate a love reading. My birth is July 7,1965 at 1:05pm. I did meet someone recently but don't have details yet. He does work at the VA where I go for my appointments. I am very drawn to him, there is something about. Hoping that someone can tell me anything about will I find love this year or anything you can tell me about my love life, please .I am single.

Thank you for stopping by.

• Ceeslight, the key to your romantic success this year is to be willing to take a chance. You don't deal with rejection or criticism very well so you may live more in fantasy than reality when it comes to love matters. You have a low stress threshold so you need to make sure you give yourself plenty of rest and relaxation in order to stay calm and centred. It's vital that you don't react to your fears by crawling into a shell of resentment, self-pity and defeatism that is not conducive to your psychological growth. Crucial to your success or failure will be your willingness to step out from your dreams every now and again and see the world for what it really is. You may have a tendency to fall in and out of love quickly and you need to find a partner who can maintain your interest and keep you feeling grounded and secure. Since you should be able to attract partners easily, you need to be cautious of becoming too demanding or emotional in your love life but, once in a steady relationship, you will give everything to the one you love. A happy home life will be extremely beneficial to your emotional health and well-being. Wear yellow to help boost your self-confidence.

2015 for you might be the beginning of a life changing relationship, be it romantic, business or spiritual. It is a year for dealing with life with structure, practicality and organization. The atmosphere that can be created now is one of trust, balance and brilliant connections with others. New projects in all aspects of career, spirituality and creativity are open as you finesse your life path. It is a great year for getting things done and for taking a relationship to the next step. As the year has a dynamic theme of relationships and structure, the challenge that might come up in 2015 for you is the very block that is in your way of manifesting your ideas. You can be a real worrier at times, but worry in healthy doses when achieved can help you to plan effectively. Old belief systems about success or feeling the victim must be discarded. This can be your year to let go of these old patterns and embrace a richer, fuller life.

Relationships this year can involve a lot of sorting out of priorities, roles, and balance of power. If you need more freedom, this is a time when confinement will be felt with stronger force, and you'll want to let go of excessive restrictions. At the same time, you can work hard on promoting harmony. For you, this can be a make-or-break year in close relationships. You may have a taste for the offbeat or the unusual this year, and this energy can bring sudden or unexpected romance into your life, perhaps a scenario that feels like love at first sight. However, you might also feel in a position of indecisiveness about a relationship. From February 2015 forward, the intensity of your self-expression may have the effect of alienating you from others' help or sympathy at times during this period. It's important to choose your battles wisely, as you can very easily become drained by obsessive thoughts and possibly resentments. You are learning to reclaim your personal power through the mirror of your relationships. This year marks a major growth period in your life in which you struggle with the buried elements of your personality and ego as you learn to accept, transform, or face them. Beware of acting in a controlling, jealous, or overbearing manner which can alienate others or even push them away. This comes from a deep fear of letting go and surrendering to the idea that some things cannot be directed or controlled. As this fear surfaces, your behavior may be compulsive or obsessive; or you may experience these traits through someone close to you, especially a male. Either way, you are learning to detach yourself or let go of something, someone, or attitudes that are no longer serving you well. You might fear the loss of a person, a lifestyle, a job, or other significant part of your life. What you need to do is avoid turning this into a self-fulfilling prophecy. The fear itself may lead you to compulsive, suspicious, or difficult behavior; and this behavior might cost you the very thing that you hold dear. You tend to act on impulse and often don't listen to reason - even your own!

This can be a year of deep, long-lasting changes as you are learning a lot about yourself and what you truly desire, want, and need. This is a year of work and development. It's "nose to the grindstone" time. It's a time to deal with practical matters, and it's not a time to be lazy or especially gregarious. Sometimes, it may feel hard, monotonous and routine, and/or lonely. You have to be meticulous in your planning and put in the hard work and diligence to complete your targets successfully. The year is more about making things happen rather than dreaming big. You may have to drastically change your old ideas and method of execution, and formulate new way of working based on new thoughts.

This is a special time in your life when you can, and probably should, be laying foundations for something of lasting value and on a grand scale. This project should be something that will benefit humanity as a whole, and not just your immediate circle. Think in terms of "the sky is the limit", and know that your fondest dreams can be brought into form. This year, if your motives are for the good of others, almost anything can be accomplished. In 2015 it is likely that your thoughts and energy will be directed mostly to career opportunities, business, work, and long-term security. Build or strengthen your foundation, and make important connections with others. Remain organized and practical, gather information before making decisions, and avoid overindulgence. Self-discipline and willingness to work will result in prosperity this year. Congratulations, you have entered a very powerful time in your life!

Good luck to you!

• Hi Captain, how are you? It's been awhile since we talked. I've been feeling good since fall of last year. Learning how to let go, release any negatively and bing positive.

I'm in a support group online and it's been amazing, it's helped a lot. Now I'm trying to take this course, Dental Assistant, I'm trying to get help financially, I want to work for the VA. I remembered you and Shuabby asking me, if I worked at a hospital. I'm determined to work for the VA hospital. Also the man in my past we no longer are in communication. I feel great, I took the good times and the bad ones left them behind only after learning from it turning it into something positive. The ghosts I had here I've learn was a male, female and a child not together have gone, the child pops in sometimes I have talked with him, child, and told him that it was time to go into the light. So many good things. Praying, speaking to my angels thinking positive have been good to me. Been thinking about me and my son are my priority. I did meet someone at the VA hospital, don't know where it's going but it feels awesome leaving my past behind and knowing that I can feel, love and be loved. Thank you for stopping by.