I can`t find a book

• Hi! We are renovating a room and took all the books from the shelves, the problem is, I can`t find a specific book anywhere and would like to have an idea of where to start looking for it. Any insight on this would be very much appreciated. It was given to my husband as a present from a friend who is not longer with us. Thank you!

• Spirit says to try this - sit with the other books that were with your particular book, touch them, hold them and envision the special book in your mind. See if you are drawn in any specific direction towards it, using your intuition. Or follow anything else that pops into your mind about the book.

• Hi, Captain! Thank you for answering!

So is it still in the house? I was afraid it was lost for good... I have no idea of where it was last because it changed places many times and it wasn`t in any of the shelves I searched. If you could tell me if it is currently upright or lying on a pile, it would be a great start... 🙂

• Spirit wants you to exercise your intuition so that you can be self-reliant when it comes to guidance. They may even have had a hand in hiding the book because of this.

• I would need a photo of the book to tune into its vibes which is why spirit suggested you could find it yourself since you know what it looks like.

• Hi, Captain! Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the book. We have hundreds of books and I haven't read this one, in fact it is not even a book, it is a monograph with an inscription from my husband's friend. I think that I will be able to find it once the renovation is done and I put the books back on the shelves. But if you have any insight it would be great! Thank you!

• Your book is lying down and I see silky delicate fabric near it. Let go of worrying about it. Underneath your worry is an anxiousness that comes with a current feeling of disorder. It's your own way of choosing a distraction as you hate when there is extra disorder around you. The book will turn up. BLESSINGS!

• Thank you Blmoon! The silk fabric puzzles me because I`ve covered the books with black plastic. Anyway you are spot on about my anxiousness, I really hate disorder... I threw many things away while I was emptying the room and was afraid of carelessly have thrown it away in the process.

• I feel like people either sit on or over this book.

• Hi! I just wanted to say that Ive found the book. I was putting the books back on the shelves after the renovation and it was lying on one of the many book piles on the table. Im so relieved!