2015 Reading Please?

• Could I please get a 2015 reading when possible? DOB 11/02/83.

Thanks in advance!

• ScorpVirgo, the influence for you in this current year is one of sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered, if you don't rely on other people's views over your own, and if your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year, you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self-expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

Fortunately your domestic and career needs are not in competition with one another in the year ahead. Your inner needs tend to be mirrored by external events, and vice versa. This can be very powerful and rewarding for you. It suggests that you will be on top of your game this year, for the most part, and positive connections with others can be made fairly easily. A comfortable level of personal popularity will help to keep conflict to a minimum. With the ability to handle your emotions successfully, there will be less stress on both your mind and body. Your self-confidence and positive attitude will reward you. You will be more magnetic and people will tend to see you in a favorable light. You will also be more able to shape others' impressions and image of you, which can work in your favour but should be done with care. There will be a gentleness in your aura that is alluring. Secret loves or attractions may develop and existing relationships will tend to rise to a higher level of insight and understanding. You will be more strategic in your dealings with business and finances.

Again, a reminder that this is an excellent year in which to advance projects revolving around communications - writing, speaking, selling, and so forth. Your reputation may be enhanced through word of mouth. Making new contacts through learning and mental pursuits should figure strongly as well. Fortunate connections are likely to be made this year - connections that benefit you now and down the road and that enhance your chances of success at achieving your goals. A new relationship with someone that helps to broaden your horizons, expand your mind, and deepen your personal philosophy of life is very likely. If you are artistic in any way, this could be an especially inspired, imaginative, and productive year. Pay attention to your gut feelings at this time, which will, more often than not, give you valuable information. Your instincts are usually accurate, and you should rely on your intuition when you need to make a decision. Things need to "feel" right for you. For example, if you are involved in sales, you will be able to tune into your client's inner desires and motivations. There is a lot of enthusiasm this year, and there can be beneficial connections to philosophy, teaching, writing, travel, spirituality, and publishing. This can be a wonderful period for drawing upon your natural talents and for recognition for them as well. Your ideas might be seen as visionary, and business can be boosted by your added creativity. You can gain much respect for your ideas this year. You will tend to be popular with others when it comes to your ideas and communications, especially as you are communicating with optimism and cheerfulness, and this can bring rewarding experiences and opportunities into your life.

Creative leanings are strong this year, as you can have a stronger sense of rhythm, color, and form. You also will have a better sense of humour and fun. Your personal appeal will increase. It's a great time to join with groups or work together towards a common goal, and you could be favoured in competitions. There can be fortunate contacts and connections made this year, particularly through learning and intellectual pursuits. Your ideas will be powerful and well-received. You can be more persuasive and will have an increased ability to draw positive circumstances to you. People in your life tend to be supportive, and your manner is especially likable. This can be a good year for strengthening relationships.

But mainly you should have some fun this year and let go of any tensions or anxiety that you brought with you from last year. Let your hair down a bit more but still remember your priority goals. You can really enjoy this year if you allow yourself to.

• Thank you, Captain. I've been out of the country so I wasn't able to reply. It looks like I'll be doing some fun things this year, let's see how they pan out.

Do you see anything for me as far as love or a relationship goes? I had something going with an aquarius man, but he disappeared on me. It's like the last time I saw him, we had such a great time and then he just went super cold on me. I do miss him, but I guess he either wants space or isn't interested anymore. Thoughts?

• I feel like his thoughts are very jumbled, like he has a lot on his plate right now and needs time and space to sort out his priorities. Whether a relationship will emerge as the top priority is unclear at present.

• Captain,

I saw this aquarius man at a party on Sunday. I felt like he was deliberately avoiding me, but maybe it was just me thinking too much into it. I'm just wondering if anything in my love life as far as a relationship will develop with anyone this year. I just keep thinking to myself to stay open to new people and relationships, but nothing seems to be going well. I had some hope with this aquarius guy, but he just seems like he's either just not into me, or has other things going on in his life. Honestly, I'm just tired of being single. I'm ready to move on to the next phase in my life.

• When you are desperate, you chase away the things you want through anxiety and negative vibes. When you relax and let the things you want come to you, you succeed.

• Thank you, Captain. You are so right. I actually recently got off some meds and I feel like it's causing me MORE anxiety than normal. It's also making me more emotional, I feel, and it's making me think more about me being single and how I'm going to be alone forever. I have been working out and trying to keep my mind busy so that I don't have to feel the anxiety.

I'm not sure why this aqua guy had such a big affect on me though. It's so weird, because from the minute I met him I was attracted to him like a magnet. I have no clue what he's thinking or if it will work out with him or not.

I am just going to try and live my life as best I can for now. If he comes back then great, if not then I have to move on. I know you said he had a lot on his mind. He apparently bought a new car and brought it to the party last Sunday where I saw him after a month. I just wish he didn't look at me the way he did while he was at the party. It's like he was trying to feel me out or something. He would hover around the places I would be the entire party. Maybe I'm reading too far into it...

• Look at your worst case scenario - being alone forever. What good can you see in that? Maybe things like having the freedom to do what you want, when you want, how you want. No burdens or responsibilities for anyone else, no need to make compromises, etc. Find the positives about the worst situation you can imagine and you won't feel so desperate.

• You're right. I need to concentrate on me and making my life exceptional. Then, and only then, will I be able to attract the one I want. I appreciate your guidance!

I do still think about the aqua guy, but if it's meant to be it will be. I will let the universe decide.

• Captain,

I feel like I'm still experiencing a lot of anxiety. I sometimes just wake up with it. I'm not sure what's causing it. I know I naturally get anxious easy, and maybe I have anxiety disorder, but do you have any advice? Also, I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about this aqua guy. I want to stop, and I don't even know WHY I'm thinking about him because I know he's probably moved on, but I just keep thinking about him. help?

• You are anxious about your future because you are not centred in the present moment. But, when you are fixated on the past or the future, you cheat yourself out of seeing opportunities in the present. You need to firmly pull yourself back when you find yourself 'travelling' away somewhere else. All you have is the HERE AND NOW and, if you don't live the present moment to its fullest, you will never achieve what you want. Because it is only now in which you can do anything, for the past is dead and the future hasn't arrived. Do you know that your body still goes through all the trauma over and over when you relive painful moments from the past or fears for the future? So you are punishing yourself, suffering needlessly and weakening your physical system over and over, even though those events have long passed or not begun (maybe will never begin)? When you live in the present, you are living where life is happening. The past and future are illusions, they don’t exist.

If you’re not living in the present, you’re living in illusion. Not only will living in the present have a dramatic effect on your emotional well-being, but it can also impact your physical health, as I said. It’s long been known that the amount of mental stress you carry can have a detrimental impact on your health. If you’re living in the present, you’re living in acceptance. You’re accepting life as it is now, not as how you wish it would have been. When you’re living in acceptance, you realize everything is complete as it is. You can forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made, and you can have peace in your heart knowing that everything that should happen will. If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.

The worst part about living in the past or the future is that you’re giving up your personal power. If you’re not living now, you’re giving up your life. You’re surrendering your power to create. If there are changes you’d like to make in life, it’s best to do it now. If you’re living in the past, you can’t do anything about it, it’s gone. If you’re worrying about the future, you’re living somewhere that doesn’t exist. It hasn’t happened yet. If you want to change your life, the only place you can do it is in the present. But first you need to accept life as it is. When it comes down to it, your mind is the only thing keeping you from living in the present. The biggest reason we don’t live in the present is because we don’t 'shut up' or off. That is, we constantly talk to ourselves. If we are talking all of the time to ourselves in our heads, we never hear what anyone else has to say. In the same way, if we are talking to ourselves all the time, we are never listening, we have nothing to think about other than thoughts, and are never in relationship with reality. Does this mean we have to give up our innate desire to write our personal story and share it with others? No, we shouldn’t trade one extreme for another. What we really want, is to find balance. But don't stop talking to yourself - just change the way you listen. The hardest thing to do when living in the moment is, or trying to simply witness life, is to not have the urge to try to quiet your mind. When we try to quiet the mind, we just disturb it all the more. Instead, simply witness your thoughts as if they are pure sound. Don’t try to judge your thoughts, there are no good thoughts or bad thoughts. Simply witness them as if they were noise. Too often we identify ourselves with our thoughts, we actually believe we are the dialogue inside our mind. But old critical voices from the past, from other people, can continually replay in our minds. When you develop the objectivity to just observe these other voices, you will distinguish between them and your own voice. You are much more than just your thoughts, you are the force that moves through your mind, spirit and body. Knowing this will help overcome your fear of quietness and silence, You can have peace knowing that when your mind is quiet, you are not losing touch with yourself, but finding the balance and harmony within.