Captain, Reading for 2015 please

• Captain,

Would you please do a 2015 reading for me? Birthday-- March 4, 1964. Thanks.

Wishing you and everyone on site a Blessed New Year.

• Witchywomen, 2015 for you will be much more calm and peaceful than 2014 (for which you should be much relieved). 2014 was a year of big changes for you and some of them may not have been very pleasant (but were necessary to your growth). This year home, your domestic scene and family are all highlighted. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice may be asked of you in this area. The focus this year is squarely on relationships. You are likely to find your relationships with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate (if it hasn’t already ended during 2014). This is a very auspicious year to begin a marriage if you have met that special someone. It is a time when you may be concerned with taking care of your home, perhaps decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. Consider taking courses that focus on your well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in 2015. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas.

Your attitude towards life is changing. What used to satisfy you may not continue to do so, particularly if your goals have been superficial or a poor reflection of your inner desires. You are not usually a big risk taker, but you are not lacking in ambition either. You do slowly but surely work hard and push forward. You tend to be orderly and organized, or at the very least strive to be. In 2015 you will no longer be willing to make compromises in the important areas of your life, particularly with regards to home, family and friends. You will be more determined this year, seeking more freedom, and it's an excellent time for getting rid of bad habits. This is a year in which to get your life back on track, as you will have the willpower to do so. Others are bound to recognize your skills and talents, or, at the very least, your potential. You will want your life path and your objectives to reflect what you're really about. A new project or goal begun this year has a good chance of being successful and long-lasting.

You are likely to form new relationships or connections that further your spiritual growth this year, or to enhance existing relationships with a spirit of camaraderie. People you meet might encourage you to be more active or more self-confident. Events will take place in which you feel like you are moving forward and growing into a new phase of your life. There may be stronger romantic or physical relationships this year. There can also be a change in general direction during this period in your life, as you are being challenged to realign your goals with your inner purpose. Some form of recognition for your work or for past good deeds may be forthcoming this year. Fortunate circumstances can arise from a positive attitude as well as sincere self-expression.

You will have a stronger focus on, and dedication to, work and the care of others in the period ahead, sometimes taking it a little too far. Taking the time to pull yourself away from your pet projects or responsibilities will help bring more balance to your life, and will ensure that you don't neglect other important areas of life. However, you can make significant headway in specific areas this year, and you are likely to feel a strong sense of direction and purpose. There may be some excitement but also turbulence in your love life or financial situation at times this year. You will be more acutely aware of your powers of attraction. Romance, love, and sexuality could occupy your mind more than usual. You can enjoy an increase in personal magnetism, but be wary of competitiveness or tension in existing love relationships, as this year's energy may ignite your passions in general, whether they‘re feelings of love or anger.

It's a strong year for getting your life back on track in significant ways. You are making important connections this year, and circumstances will push you to seek out more independence and initiative. It should be a pleasurable harmonious year overall so enjoy!

• Captain,

Thanks so much. I am happy to read that 2015 will be a better year. Have so much going on needed some insight on what the new year could have in store. We bought a store that had been closed in our community and reopened it in September, it's family owned by my husband, son, and myself. So far so good. It has been a big change for me, going from staying at home all the time, and now dealing with the public and so many different people. So i might have to hit you up on things that pops up here and there. LOL. I have Dr. appointments to also deal with, with my husband, mom and my son hopefully everything will go well with them. Thanks again, if you pick up on anything else please let me know. Wishing you a very blessed new year.