Captain can I please have a readin for the new year

• My personal and financial life has been worse.My house is going for foreclosure.I have no idea what my next step is?

• Gemmini, your biggest challenge to overcome is believing in yourself. If you focus on your failures or think that you will ever succeed, you will only attract more failures. If you want to make a change in your life, then the way to start isn’t with your wardrobe, your partner, your friends, your home or your job but in the way you think and feel about yourself. Make sure you are as honest with yourself and others as possible, and don’t place being popular, wealthy or attractive over a sense of personal achievement. True beauty comes from within and you will find that inner peace and contentment work wonders for you. The empty pursuit of pleasure can only lead to anxiety, insecurity, weight problems and unhappiness. You do really want money for the creature comforts it can bring. But when you focus less on the material and more on higher things, you will find the keys to having a wonderful life and the material world will take care of itself. You have great charm and people skills so this can fast-forward you to success if properly applied. If you truly want and believe in the cause or project you are promoting, your ambition and irresistible seductive charm virtually guarantee your popularity and happiness.

2014 was your year to take action, even if you had to do it alone. It was a year to do things your way so, if you listened to other people's advice too much, things would not work out for you. You have to follow your intuition, your gut instincts and perspicacity, which are quite strong. If you didn't know exactly where you were headed, you might have taken the wrong turn. As long as you channeled the excess energy of 2014 constructively, rather than wasting time arguing or getting yourself into conflicts with others, you could accomplish much.

2015 will focus squarely on relationships in your life, both professional and personal. It should generally be a quiet and mostly harmonious year that is less active than other years. Instead, you will be more responsive to the needs of others. If you are patient and open yourself up in a gentle manner, you will attract both things and people. This is an excellent year in which to build and develop for the future. Advice - be patient, be receptive, enjoy the peace,In the first seven months of the year, your luck will be related to your mind, the information you have, the mentality, ideas and your thinking. It will be a period of mental and intellectual expansiveness, you will think positively and you will meet with opportunities to learn new things and to study. There is the possibility to meet new people and make new friends. You will express your ideas with more enthusiasm and positivity and your ideas will be well received by people in your environment. A piece of information that you will find, something that you know, it may take you further than you ever thought would be possible. You may realize that you are luckier when you become more mobile, when you move more, when you are more dynamic and travel more, using your charming ways to get what you want. The new ideas, relationships, or projects that were begun in 2014 should either start to gel now or it should become clear, through lack of energetic support from the universe, that you will need to release some emotional and mental blocks that stand in your way. It is possible that issues in an existing relationship will come to the surface to be dealt with. Follow your inner voice in matters of the heart. It is a time to cooperate and form partnerships with others, but not necessarily to take on any big projects that may overwhelm you with details. In 2015, you are well advised to reflect and gather knowledge. Part of that process may be taking a well-deserved vacation or taking classes that are of personal interest to you without being overly demanding. The need to buckle down with your finances may be necessary in 2015. This does not necessarily signify financial losses or hardship, and in fact you may very well totally put your money into order this year, but you are likely to have an increased awareness of your limits. You may need to assess areas of your life that have become dysfunctional and, in the process, you may need to sacrifice a material benefit for a spiritual good (or vice versa). A healthy balance must be reached between the spiritual and material this year if you are to prosper.

You really want to accumulate financial resources and material possessions to gain a sense of comfort and stability so you can begin to really 'live'. To achieve this, you need to be willing to form partnerships with others, finding those who have similar values and resources (money or talent) that they can share with you. If you use your energy to enhance your partner/s' energy, truly linking with the other/s as a team rather than maintaining a sense of separation ("my money - your money, my resources - your resources") the result can be great financial rewards for all involved. With the contractual understanding that you will get a percentage of the profits, you are free to focus on enhancing your partner’s energy and power in ways that increase the success of the team. You are better off asking your partner what is fair, because others appreciate you more than you value yourself.

Your Achilles' Heel is comfort ("The goal of life is to be comfortable. I need lots of possessions to survive.") This can lead into the trap of a never-ending search for accumulation. ("When I finally have enough money and possessions, I will feel good about myself and can relate to others.") This thinking leads to stagnation on all levels. You can never get enough 'stuff' to feel comfortable in making the changes that will add vitality to your life. You must be willing to risk losing your current level of comfort to gain a higher state of power and energy. You will never have enough money and personal property to think you can afford to bond with others or feel there is enough to take care of all your needs. Let go of self-concern and put your full power into partnership.

• Thank you Captain.

• Thank you Captain .I have been getting some of the same things about the future but I wasn't sure about it .As far as other things go (money)Since 2010 I have only worked for 2+ months contracts totaling to only 9 months in 5 years. which has made money important to me but of course it is more to live a comfortable life not necessarily luxurious. .Again thank you and I will keep your advice in mind. Do you get anything about my moving whether it would be west coast or south or north. Also do you get if my daughter is still around me?

• I am feeling drawn to the west coast for you.

Yes your daughter is still around you - every day she visits, whether you are aware of her or not.