Compatibility reading please

• I love getting these

My bday Sept 10, 1980

His June 30, 1982

Really enjoying him so far, but I have mixed feelings and would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks in advance.

• Dang I missed her. Bump for the captain

• Smokingvirgo, this relationship tends to work better for friendship than love. Two such hidden and secretive personalities as the two of you would seem to reinforce each other's more withdrawn aspects. Yet the chemistry of your relationship acts to lighten your moods and often to bring you more in touch with the world. Ease of interaction is the emphasis here, and will provide relief for two people who have probably met with tremendous obstacles and difficulties in relationships with other people in the past. The key here is a kind of unspoken communication and understanding. This can go a long way toward alleviating the conflict, discussion or negotiation prominent in other interactions.

In a love affair, the two of you have a strong ability to sense each other's desires, both intellectual and emotional. But you are not necessarily good at satisfying each other's physical needs, so that you may have to spend months or even years getting to know one another at this intimate level. Luckily, through discussion - the relationship's orientation is mental - understanding can prevail. Frustrations and hang-ups are best not taken too seriously; if it is possible to ignore them, they will fall away as the relationship grows.

A friendship here would allow the emotional demands and financial responsibilities to be kept light, allowing the two of you the time and space you need to come to a greater appreciation of each other. You will inevitably spend a lot of time alone but. as you grow more confident, your relationship will take its place as part of a larger social unit. Your friend will be fascinated by the twists and turns of your personality (which might grate on him if he saw you more often and more intimately) while you in return will find the scope and depth of his emotions a never-ending source of amazement (but his moods will become annoying in a closer and more frequent relationship). The less demands this relationship puts on you both, the better it will be. Negativity and pessimism must be carefully kept to a minimum and open lines of communication need to be maintained.

• Thank you for the reading. You are always so accurate. I know you connected with me last night bc I was thinking the same thing about us just to remain as friends. He brings up a lot of painful past issues in previous relationships, which is good bc it means I still need to face myself. Yet knowing he may not be around long brings out my worst fear of abandonment. He seems to be fading like most men I meet, and there is a major lack of romantic gestures and passion. Just doesn't seem that interested, or maybe as interested as he started.

Thank you again for helping with that decision. If you have time could you do a brief reading for 2015? I'd greatly appreciate it.

• Smokingvirgo, 2015 for you is a time of endings, a wrapping up and moving on of an old cycle, a year for sorting out what you do and don't need in your life. It is a year to complete unfinished business, reach conclusions and tie up loose ends. These actions will help you step into the next new cycle of your life in 2016 (a new beginning for you in so many ways) without the pressure of unresolved matters of the past pulling you back. As one door closes now, another opens but, if you refuse to accept that certain doors really have closed, you will be unable to recognize the new possibilities. It is time to face the absolute reality of your past - and how it is impacting your present - and then to decide how you want to create your future. You will need to cast off old attitudes and bad habits and let go of things that are no longer valid for you. You may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense, letting go of relationships, jobs, or even your home if they no longer serve your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when life-changing decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful time and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. Let go and let God handle the details. 2015 will bring you a wide variety of experiences and opportunities so be open to them by unburdening yourself. A significant transformation is likely this year - alterations and improvements to all areas of your life, even though you may not immediately see the positive merits of certain situations. When the old buried emotion that is weighing you down is released, life will suddenly become a lighter experience and is more easily understood and enjoyed. If you feel a sense of numbness or stagnation, it is because you are so close to accepting your full reality, but are holding the emotions involved in, instead of expressing them outward. This magnetic pressure prevents forward movement and draws you to a repeat of the very situations you would prefer to avoid. We have all been conditioned to believe that emotional expression denotes weakness and is “negative”. In fact, emotional expression is our strength, our own self-healing mechanism, our only means of freedom, and the ultimate tool of creativity. People who refuse to accept the past spend their lives rehashing the same old situations, making the same old mistakes, unable to accept new realities, and dissatisfied with everything. They justify their unsatisfactory existence by blaming others, blaming time, blaming life itself and blaming themselves.

Nothing new will happen for you in 2015 until the necessary endings take place. The more you strive to begin something new without first releasing the old, the more resistance life will give you. If you do not make an effort to accept your emotional realities, you may find that your history will repeat itself over the next few years. This is a year to go back over your life’s continuous journey and consider everything that happened to you. There will be things you don’t want to remember; memories you may be blocking from your consciousness. These are the very events and situations that need to be addressed. These are the heavy loads that are weighing on you like an anchor, preventing you from moving forward into the kind of life you desire. If you find yourself dwelling on certain emotions such as anger, fear, or grief to the extent that you cannot live constructively, there is a good chance you are using these emotions as an excuse for continuing to deny another emotion which is even more deeply buried. Be honest with yourself. Mere positive thinking can do more harm than good if you are not simultaneously feeling that way. Your thoughts and feelings are two very different energies and must be experienced separately so that you can tell them apart. And when your masculine thoughts and feminine feelings make peace and join forces, your personal power to survive and prosper increases significantly, and your entire being evolves. This year’s circumstances may be reenactments of the past, in different forms, representing the consequences of certain actions, inaction, beliefs, and attitudes. You cannot live fully in the present if part of you is stuck in the past. Therefore, you will want to go back and retrieve those parts of yourself that are stuck there.

Generosity and compassion will play important roles now. Through a greater depth of feeling in yourself, you will become more sympathetic to other people’s realities and more aware of how you, and they, are compounding certain problems by denying the feelings involved. You will also become aware of the difference between compassion and guilt. If you are reluctantly involved in something, guilt may have convinced you that it’s the right thing to do. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t. But the only way to be sure is by letting your true feelings guide you. It is in 2015 that you will realize the extent to which guilt has kept you from achieving happiness and how much you have denied guilt by reversing it into blame. Unhappy memories may arise now so they can be healed, creating more inner space for happiness to resurface. Inaccurate beliefs can be replaced by new truths and potentials. As you accept what has happened to you, you develop a clearer picture of what you want to happen. The old you becomes the present you, and your Will - your desire - determines the future you. Not all endings have unhappy emotions attached. Some situations will be concluded, bringing you much relief. Don’t assume the worst. Accept that your past is the ground you had to cover in order to get to where you want to be. Your understanding of this will make 2015 one of the most exhilarating and dynamic journeys you will ever travel. If you have done the work of letting go, your last three months of the year should bring you a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life.

Good luck!

• Thank you for the reading! This really makes a lot of sense 🙂

• Wow I'm already seeing the effects of what you said take place. Said man above just ghosted on me right after the new year and yesterday I quit my job due to unfair circumstances. I've also recognized many other who's and what's that I've needed to cut out or moderate in my life and hope that is, a good start. I'm not sure what the future holds for me, but I'm going to take your advice on the spiritual surrender and pray for better things to come.

I see how far I've come and learned to recognize the patterns I've created, bit somehow have been unable to break them and listen to my intuition. Is there any advice you can give about listening to my soul rather than ego? What are some ques when you know spirit is talking to you and how to you recognize ego? I've been told I have psychic abilities which I believe everyone does on some level. I just need to learn to enhance my abilities and trust myself.

• When you feel fear and anxiety, you know you are hearing your ego. It is the negative voice in your head. When you feel calm and centred, you are in contact with your Higher Soul, your intuition. Your ego pushes you to repeat old patterns of behaviour - it holds you in the past or future. Your soul just asks you to 'be' in the present moment. Yet your ego is not out to hurt you, only to protect you and keep you comfortable. It just doesn't have all the info you need to make the right choices. Your ego - your hopes, dreams, worries and fears - tends to get in the way of hearing your inner psychic. The goal of the ego is to do everything in its power to keep you where you are. No matter how uncomfortable that place is. No matter that it makes no sense. No matter that you consciously “want” something else for yourself. Intuition speaks without emotion and shows you the way forward. Intuitive information tends to come without any value judgment attached to it, to bring you messages without any sense of “good” or “bad”, “right” or “wrong.” Your intuition is a kind, loving inner voice that guides you towards positive actions and peaceful outcomes.

Logic is another wonderful tool of information, much better than ego. Developing your objective logical side can certainly help you in life, until you run into something you didn’t see coming or have no information in your mental database to sift through. That is when you need your intuition to kick in. There is also the voice of your spirit guide who will only give gentle advice, never push you to do anything. Getting to know the voices in your head can really help you manage your life. Identifying which one is speaking to you can help you determine how much power and credibility you want to give it.

Example of the different voices -

You see a guy in the street watching you.

Your ego might say, “Why would that guy be interested in you?” and your logic is saying, “Look, this guy wants you to get in his van parked behind the alley. That is probably not a good idea. The chances of you going home in a body bag are pretty high right now. I say pass.” At the same time your guides are saying, “Do you really think you can trust this guy?” and your intuition is screaming, “Danger, avoid him!” If you ever get agreement from all four voices, I highly advise you to listen! But, if you aren’t in a life and death situation, any fear you are feeling is not, is never, your intuition. Because fear and doubt are never truth.

Which voice should you listen to? It’s a question of where you want to go in life and how comfortably you want to arrive. If you opt for a faith, trust, and love strategy in life, you’ll listen to your intuition and guides. If you opt for a control or fear-based strategy in life, you’ll probably prefer your ego and logic. There really is no right or wrong choice, just preferences. You might try developing the ability to hear all of them and then decide what works best for you. The best way to develop the ability to discern them is awareness and practice. Whenever you consult that inner voice, try to figure out if it’s a guide, intuition, or your ego or logic talking to you. Or consult all four before you make a decision. You could try 30 days with each as your primary inner voice and see which one gives you the best results.

• Captain. hope you are well. As the year continues I am seeing more and more of this reading transpire. However, I feel a bit of confusion about my reluctantly in doing something. There is this guy who has liked me for a long time. He's a nice guy, but sort of bothers me and I cringe when he touches me. I keep hearing conflicting opinions about what love is and what type of person you should fall for. Part of me thinks that maybe I'm just not opening my heart or emotionally unavailable, but when I talk to my friends about it, they tell me I'm obviously just not that into him. I want someone who understands me and sees the world similarly to myself. I feel there are a lot of misunderstandings btwn him and I and it bothers me. Am I just picky or are we not compatible? His bday is 4/29 mine is still 9/10 lol

Also, my psychic intuition is off the radar some days and although I'm happy with this gift, I feel it's equally a curse. Plus, I never know what to believe when it comes to myself. So I guess I still have a lot of work to do. Typically after grounding exercises is when the psychic abilities get stronger so I try to do those as much as possible.

Once again, thank you for all your guidance and the good you do for us lost ones.

• Your psychic intuition is never wrong. It's just that you may be mistaking an emotional response or a desire/fear as psychic ability. There should only be calm and certainty associated with psychic intuition. If you are feeling an emotion or a mental reasoning, it is not psychic ability. That is why grounding works.

And you are quite right - this Taurus guy is not compatible for you as a love partner. Things can go haywire between you. He can be very self-involved with frequent mood swings, and can become very possessive/obsessive, threatening both of your mental stabilities. There is an element of fantasy involved that is not realistic either. You really do have other options so you shouldn't try to force yourself into a relationship that your senses are telling you wouldn't work.

Look for a nice sexy Scorpio to come your way in the later part of the year - you both have inquiring and thoughtful minds, and this can create a stimulating and loving relationship.

• **** = sex*y

• Once again you are right on the money. He drives me crazy and I've told him more than twice I'm not romantically attracted to him, yet he continues to put the moves on me and I told him he is not respecting my boundaries. If it happens again I'm cutting the cord. I try not to lead him on, but it seems he cannot handle a friendship so I've really backed off hoping he will get the message, but he still contacts me and asks me to hang out every day. It's too much for an introvert like myself.

I will remember that about my awareness. And Scorpio is my favorite sign, but where should I be looking? Or will he find me?

• Thank you for the reading.

• You will find each other when the time is right.

• Captain. What is it about me that makes a man almost automatically find his true love after meeting me? Is this some sort of awful karma I've agreed to? I'm unsure, but surely ready to give up on finding someone all together as my heart is fragile and has been broken so many times. A libra is pulling the same garbage so many others have done with me before his bday is 10-14. I've known him for years and he's always seemed interested but now I'm going through the same thing as the man in original post (I guess he's met his perfect match) and so many before. How do I break this horrible cycle or Mr. Wrongs so I can finally get it right? I'm feeling so helpless and hopeless at this point. But still a little hopeful for the Scorpio man who will maybe help me get out of this mess. I'm starting to feel like I'm destined to be alone forever :*(

• IF you believe you are destined to be alone, then you will be. Your thoughts create your reality. So ask yourself why you are so attracted to men who will not commit to you or who are all wrong for you? Is it because you don't really want them to? Or because you don't yet know yourself well enough to know who or what you really want? What are your authentic feelings about love and togetherness - not what you THINK you should feel or what you think other people want you to want - but YOUR own feelings about love and commitment?