Dear Blmoon :)

• Dear Blmoon,

(and for anyone else who reads this 🙂

Here is a positive and uplifting message for you. 🙂

I'm writing this post because I really just wanted to say that I'm sorry (to you, to myself, and to anyone else who read that post) for the post that I wrote last week, because my energy was low, my energy was not so nice actually, and I was sick. 😞

And, from what I've been reading, there are quite a few people at the moment who are sick and who have miscellaneous health issues here in the forums. So I just wanted to give some healing and a positive and uplifting message to everyone here. 🙂

Simply to cancel out out the negative and low and un-nice energy post that I wrote last week. 🙂

And also to say thank you for the help, wisdom, insight, love, care, and time that you give us here in the forums. You've helped me during some of the lowest times in my life, and given me help, wisdom, insights, awareness, love, care and hope, when I needed it the most. And for that I will always be eternally grateful. 🙂

And last but not least, this post helps me as well. 🙂 It's good for my soul. 🙂 And it helps me move a little bit closer towards my true north. 🙂

Thank you again, Blmoon. 🙂

Oh, and please don' t answer this post. 🙂 I just really felt like sending a message of healing, positive and uplifting thoughts, love, light, bliss, hope, and sparkling angelic illumination. 🙂

Love & Light,

LionessSun 🙂

• Here's sending the images again. 🙂

• And more. 🙂

• And more. 🙂