Desperate for Answers

• I have been experiencing an existential crisis for pretty much as long as I can remember and have finally reached the end of what I’m willing to put up with and wait for. I would appreciate any help you guys can give, particularly in regards to what I’m doing here, but also with what I can do to make things better for now, how long it’s going to take to get better, and anything else that might help me at this point. I feel like I am making a last-ditch grasping at straws here, so any help or answers that can be revealed would be much appreciated. I have read Tarot for years, but have not been able to get any clarity when reading for myself. I would be happy to “swap” readings with anyone if they would like. Thanks.

• I am not sure what your crisis is. Its sounds to me like you need to slow down, take a deep breath. I am sensing major anxiety and I dont know why. I can tell you this anytime I have experienced a personal trial in life, which have been many, the first thing that needs to be realized is that i am being tested spiritually for some reason and it isnt necesarily a bad thing. Suffering is an experience that we go through to learn and grow. Ususally at the end of this spiritual trial is when things feel the most difficult. Its like labor pains. Then comes the final push and new life is birthed. I dont know what youre done putting up with and waiting for but maybe God wants you to let him complete his work with whatever is going on. Dont get in your own way. Slow down and try to remain calm that is when things start to happen. I hope I have helped you in some way. If you read a bible psalms is usually calming scripture and gives some hope to me when I have reached the end of my suffering. You will come out of this okay just dont give up and believe that God is right there with you holding your hand and guiding you out of your troubles.

• I saw that some ladies were giving each other readings on the post MY entire life is unsettles. maybe someone on there can help you with your issue.

• Annatar, i don't know the details of your struggle but can relate having been through a period of confusion,& at times despair myself. I agree with lovinmylife that at the end of spiritual trials things often feel the most difficult. I found these 2 affirmations to be helpful: "acceptance releases negative energy & thoughts allowing positive energy to enter your life" and " The world is round-the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning" You will find the inner strength to complete this trial & begin to feel free to live again- the Universe will provide for you even if the process seems difficult. Regardless of the details of your struggle remember to take care of yourself & love yourself

• lovinmylife, What a beautiful response to annatar, I have had a lot of great responses to my posts and I feel so much better knowing that I am not alone with some of those dark day,s , we all have them and with encouragement and Faith we really get through it all.. annatar just keep letting us know how you are doing, and just talking about it will help.. Keep the faith and let your Angels guide you. Leonida