Hey need some insight

• What do I have to do , what will it take, how long until I be with her? Or the day she takes me back

• User has not uploaded an avatar

Galaxywarrierss

But has she lost any type of feelings for me or is she keeping her distance and will wait until a sudden change in me.

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Yes she will keep her distance until she notices a change in you. But you are focusing on the wrong person now. You should be more concerned with improving yourself than improving your chances with Laurell. If you keep thinking of yourself only in regard to other people, you will never understand or see yourself as an individual.

• Captaon, I want to know. What will happen between me and Laurell.

Are we getting back together anytime soon before school starts.

She needs time for herself. Is she giving me a second chance.

Please respond in all honestly. That is all I want. I need to come with some closure

Thank you very much

• You are not listening, and it is this self-obsession that will ruin any relationship you try to have. You are not yet prepared to do the self-work and change that you need to do. At this point, the way you are, Laurell will never want to come back to you. You have to be prepared to become a better man not just for others but for yourself. You don't need closure, you just need to become less needy and insecure.

• After having time for myself. I realized my own insecurities and self doubt. I was insecure and I am fixig that myself. As I am also believing that every happens for a reason. I came to be more with myself and spend time with myself. I go out, workout and do things.

It has been 24 days,

She keeps popping in my mind, I keep thinking about her. But in my mind I have the set that I need to change for the better, and I need to focus on myself.

I'm just a bit confused that I do know what I want, but as of now. I can only just focus.

Captain, can you please do a small reading between me and Laurell.

Will we be in a new relationship after this trials or spiritual awakening is done.'

Don't worry as I am will be a better version of myself, a better person for beyter being

• I also learn about love energy. See if I am correct. Energies of love is so strong that both people can feel it if they both are far apart. What happens if the love energy is as strong as two individuals that are set to be on a spiritual journey. Can there energies meet again!?

That can also mean if I love myself people will feel it and be nice to the person who loves themselves correct?

If that is true, I guess my smile is back and I'm getting back to where I was. Not there yet but soon

• GW, you may have consciously seen the light in 24 days but it will take longer than that for your subconscious - where your deepest oldest fears and insecurities live - to 'get it'. Change takes a while so don't be impatient or try to rush the process. Be a better person for YOU, not for anyone else. Give yourself time to heal.

• Thank you!

• You said to focus on myself before I love someone else.

I know I did mistakes and I wasn't happy with myself a couple of months ago maybe 45 days ago.

But now, I feel more comfortable with myself and I'm fighting my own battles

I did not know she will be miserable. I didn't know she will get upset and gain weight.

As much as j love her and care for her. I wished nothing but the best, but I can't do or say anything to her.

I'm improving myself everyday, and came here for an honest reply. Not something that I was going to be aware about within after the break up. But I guess I needed a reality check after the break up to see where I stand.

I love this girl a lot and my pain is killing me because she was happy around me.

Now that I lost her. I do not know that.

I wished I knew the answer to that. That's why I came here, if this wasn't an issued I wouldn't bother. U help me Aly and give me insights on myself. I thank you for that.

But I can see the love going downwards. It wasn't like this.

Can u do a reading between me and her. I do apreciated. I'm not ready to be with her just yet, but I just want to know if she will contact me and if the next time we go on a relationship or she forgives me it will be a lot different than the first time.

Thank you captain..

• At this point I do not feel she will contact you. She is trying to get over you.

• The fight between her heart and her mind....

• Captain can you do a reading between me and her. I need some type of hope. Plz

• You need to respect this girl's right to work her own way through this. And you need to stop thinking about her and get on with your own inner work. Otherwise you will never have a healthy relationship - with anyone - because you are so insecure about yourself. You have to become convinced you are lovable. Work on improving your own relationship with yourself first of all.

• Hey haven't been here for awhile.

A lot has happen in my life and a lot meaning, I am learning from a lot of experience.

New job and new opportunities.

I wanted to know something. Specially, that I have grow a little but most of all still learning.

Can you please do another reading with me and the same person. Also, anything to do with my love life in general. Second chance, new person. Thank you, and God blessed!

• I feel the distance between you and your ex grows wider every day.

GW, you can be very charming, with the ability to captivate others. You take your relationships seriously - a little too seriously at times - and are very committed. In a close relationship, you are extremely loyal. You will stick to a committed relationship through good times and bad. You can be critical and demanding but, when your demands are met, you're capable of giving your all for love. You will quite readily make sacrifices for someone you love, and you may often be drawn to people who are youthful in spirit (sometimes there can even be a big age difference), playful, and imaginative. Your ideal partner will be someone intelligent and creative like yourself, who can help you loosen up and who is willing to appreciate, without taking for it granted, your willingness to commit. It is important that you remain optimistic about love even after disappointment, and that you don’t become so critical that you gain a reputation for grumpiness or cynicism. A warm bath with lavender essential oil is the ideal way for you to unwind, and wearing the colour orange will induce feelings of warmth, security and enjoyment.

Puzzling to the point of being downright mysterious at times, you will eventually discover that your greatest strength can also be your greatest weakness. You must try to give up your impulse to throw other people off track. You have a knack for seeing the "little things" that others miss. Going within and cultivating greater intuition and understanding of life's bigger picture may come easily to you, yet applying that understanding to the workings of your own mind and psyche may prove more difficult. Capable of great objectivity and perception in the non-personal areas of life, you are well suited to assuming a more public role. Your natural discrimination and strong moral sense will be especially at ease in politics, fund-raising, and social leadership and, if you are drawn to the arts, you will bring a fine business sense to your endeavours, along with innate good taste. It is in your personal affairs that you often lack the same objectivity and discrimination. You must find the strength to fearlessly express your analytical and intuitive views to the world and to use your gut instincts, not your emotions or head, to guide you to the right compatible partner for you. Don't just fall for anyone who gives you some affection or attention.

Throughout your life, the key to your success and happiness will not necessarily lie in material gain, love relationships or career advancement, but in developing your spirituality, a goal that may confuse or frighten you. Once you understand, however, that spiritual growth - rather like material or romantic progress - is something that needs your concentration, dedication and passion, you will be able to realize your perceptive and inspirational hopes for the future in the most powerful way possible - in the present. If you can try to see things in a positive light, you will bring stability, constancy and feeling quality to your relationships. As long as you have developed open, honest communication and associated trust with your partner, your relationships will thrive. But you must lose any self-doubt you have about being attractive or lovable. This insecurity can ruin all your relationships. Trust issues for you centre on a subtle, underlying sense of feeling uncomfortable. You're not entirely relaxed when you're with others; it's as if you might say or do the wrong thing, which you sometimes set yourself up to do. The quality of your relationships and your sexual life depends upon openness, trust, and the vulnerability to share your feelings and to 'let go' to the point of ecstatic intimacy. Although you enjoy the comforts of home and family, you have such a strong, spiritual personality (even though you may not see it) that you won't always stay in relationship for the sake of internal processing and growth.

After the age of eighteen, there was an increased need in you for partnership and relating; your sense of harmony and beauty is also enhanced during this time. It is important during these years that your focus on planning for the future does not close your eyes to the possibility of happiness in the present. After the age of forty-nine, you will reach a significant turning point which will highlight a growing emphasis on emotional and spiritual regeneration, as well as joint finances or corporate business activity. From January 2016 forward, you will have to be responsible, hard working, dutiful, and serious. In May 2016, however, there will be a 'veil' over your eyes, and you could be seduced into believing what you want to believe rather than what really is, so be careful then in life and in love. Use your gut instincts. In 2016, you will need to take a good look at areas of your life that have become dysfunctional in order to determine what needs to evolve and what needs to dissolve. You may need to sacrifice a material benefit for a spiritual good, or vice versa. You will be learning a valuable spiritual lesson that will help you to put your priorities in better perspective. This lesson may come in mysterious ways. Spiritual, artistic, or musical endeavors can provide a welcome relief. The final outcome will be a more serious and responsible attitude toward your own creativity and spiritual development.

There can be events or circumstances next year that will see you questioning your life path, or that will leave you feeling as if you no longer have an anchor. Some confusion about where you are headed in life is quite likely. Your self-image is being re-worked at this time, and you will become more sensitive to a greater, perhaps more spiritual, sense of purpose. At the same time, you'll be learning to depend on yourself and to cultivate self-discipline. You are likely to have new or increased responsibilities, and it might take some time to get adjusted to them. 2016 is a time for working hard, but it's important to make time for relaxation and meditation as well.

Your love and social life should be exciting in 2016. You will be especially creative and expressive this year, and you might often act on impulse. Your love life can be especially animated. You will succeed best in fields or areas that allow you to make something beautiful, attractive, and/or entertaining. Your personal magnetism will be tremendous this year. You will feel playfully competitive and might win a major competition, if applicable. This is a good period for creative projects and joining with others in pursuing a common goal. Bursts of creativity and energy will emerge at seemingly perfect times, and help you to further your goals. Healthy risk-taking is likely this year, as you are more able to spot an opportunity when you see one. It will be easier than usual to break free from habits that have previously held you back from going after what you want in life. This is a potentially good period for taking care of your responsibilities and for applying yourself to your work. You are especially skilled at planning ahead and devising effective strategy. People will tend to respond your ideas positively. Your social life will be especially animated this year. You could find that what and who you value changes or becomes clearer this year, and your goals can very well adjust along with these discoveries. Permanent alliances can be formed during this period of your life, although you may be reevaluating some existing ones. There can be some important restructuring of your life, and particularly of your long-term goals. All in all, if you are willing to work hard and trust your intuition in 2016, it can be a very good year for you.

• Awesome, thank you!

I guess me and my ex will never happen again!?

• Never say never, but don't wait around...

• My ex broke up with me 6 months ago.

Six months later, I am a totally different person.

I gotten an opportunity, doing excellent at it. Have been thinking about my ex after the break up and recently I have been thinking about her a lot. I have her sister coming into my dreams telling me she is lonely. Had her Grandma in my dreams to change for the better and she will be with me. This are dreams nothing real.

One day, I woke up having a dream about her sister telling me she was lonely and she misses me. All the sudden, I lost my harddrive on that day around my house.

I found her pipe, for her tobacco in my stuff. No to mention that it was hiding under my sock.

I looked at it and feel that she left it there for a reason or is a sign that she will be back soon.

I am fighting a war against my heart and mind.

My heart tells me to wait she will reach out soon.

My mind tells me otherwise to move on.

It feels that if I meet a girl and she likes I will just forget about her...

I also, have another question to ask

I lost an item that is dearly to me because it has all my information. Is a blue harddrive that I store all of my data can't see to find it.

My Birth 9/4/ 91

Her 5/27/ 94

• Captain is me, some reason I can't access my old account