Hey need some insight

• Anyway, I'm in a relationship with this girl but she is very mysterious. She doesn't tell me what's wrong with her but I would like to know why she likes me and all the stuff. Meaning will this last

My name is C e s a r B 9/4/1992

Her name is L A U R E L L 5/ 27 / 1994

Thank you to whoever answers.

• Cesar, this unusual relationship tends to bring out fantasy and imagination in the two of you. It can work well as a romance. A love affair here can give your shared sensuousness and imaginativeness full rein while involving a less romantic, more frank approach to sexual matters. Marriage is often the next step after an intriguing affair (but be careful not to focus on planning for the future so much that it closes your eyes to the possibility of happiness in the present). Yet others may show concern over a union between two people they see as having little in common. In fact, you two will tend to be no less misunderstood as the years go by, but your stability and endurance as a couple may amaze friends and family alike. You Cesar tend to be relatively somber and isolated by yourself and Laurell can both keep you amused and bring a more meaningful social element into your life. You Cesar take your relationships seriously - maybe a little too seriously at times - and are usually very committed. Your ideal partner is someone intelligent and creative like yourself, who can help you loosen up and who is willing to appreciate, without taking for granted, your willingness to commit. Watch out for possessive attitudes though. Also Laurell will have to ensure that she doesn't devote too much of her time and energy to her work (unless she has chosen a career not aligned to her talents). She can find it hard to accept criticism which is something you will have to watch, since you can be very nit-picky, Cesar! Laurell in turn must try to be less controlling and more flexible in her attitudes.

It's funny, but Laurell was probably intrigued by your own mysterious calm and reserve when you first met. You will tend to dominate this relationship, which may be for the best, since you are the more practical and stable one. Laurell has a rather unfettered 'will-of'the-wisp' type of persona. She has the ability to keep her cool during the most difficult circumstances. Although very interested in the human condition and concerned for the well-being of others, she can detach emotionally. Others may feel she sometimes appears to be rather cold and impersonal, but she instinctively realizes that getting too emotionally involved in situations weakens her ability to offer effective help. So what you see as mystery is really just her stepping back from the situation in order to retain her cool. It could also be because of her tendency to blank out anything that sounds like criticism, making her seem insensitive. It is important for her to really listen to what you and others have to say as this will make her relationships more harmonious. She is attracted to people who are as hard-working as she is, but ideally she needs someone with gentleness to help her open up emotionally.

• So question is what is Laurell looking in the relationship or is this another driveby ? Should I worry about her ? As well what is her condition or her secret that she won't tell me. Since she said if she tells me I will quickly leave her rather than stay she was when we go further into the relationship I tell which freak me up a bit...

This has been straight up, kinda scared. Lol

Since, a couple of months ago u did said everything spot on I was just stubborn.

• It's not my place to reveal anyone's secrets. You and Laurell have to feel safe and comfortable enough together to reveal yourselves to each other. I doubt you have told her everything about you. If she doesn't want to tell you something until she trusts you more, then you have to respect her wishes and you have to earn her trust by not pushing her on it. You have to prove to her that your love for her is solid enough that you won't leave her if she confides in you. This is not about secrets but about trust and loyalty.

• I understand. Thank you for being honest with me. Happy holidays captain!

• Quick question!?

What is going on with me physically and mentally with me about her and hers as well?

What is going to happen in 2015

Can I get a year reading plz!?

• Unfortunately in 2014 just as you Cesar were experiencing a year when you wanted to explore relationships, Laurell was feeling like having some fun and not taking things too seriously. Next year, you will be the one feeling like having fun whereas she will want to knuckle down to working hard and being organized and orderly. I sense it may be another couple of years before Laurell will feel any urge to settle down and really commit to a romantic relationship and domesticity. You may be a bit too serious and demanding for her, especially if this occurs in the relationship before she has fully committed to it. If you just give the relationship time, things should smooth out. Yet you want a partner you can depend on and may have to accept that Laurell just isn't like that. Your fussy critical nature and Laurell's aloof detachment and capriciousness can cause trouble for both of you unless you are careful.

For you Cesar in 2015, the influence of the year will be an easy-going one of sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered, if you don't rely on other people's views over your own, and if your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year, you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self-expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

• Interesting...

Is weight lifting and competing good with this or not!?

But how serious is she with me!? Overall from today until next year?

• Will I be more financially than any other year!?

• If weight-lifting and competing is one of your priority goals and you don't get distracted by too many other things, and if you don't waste your money frivolously, 2015 will be lucky for you.

Laurell is not that serious with you at the moment - she has other things on her mind right now, like work..

• Captain, how are you!?

I'm back just to update you on my relationship status. It has been going well between me and my girlfriend. Amazing, but I fear losing her or her finding interest in another man. She said she has always eyes on me and eyes on me only. She fears that I be the one cheating.

Just to let you know. She is ok a trip to Europe for 12 days, and her absences struck me very hard because I won't see her like I used to. Also she has an internship that she will be. I will only see her every week Monday and Tuesday. Yet, I fear that I'm going to lose her. I know is a normal feeling. I just need to insight of what will hold for the next section in my life. Or a bit of information. It has been 7 months and every seeings perfect way too perfect. But she said she loves me and she's in love. How true is that, I for one feel the same way.

• Cute!! Relax and love and live.

• Galaxywarrierss, this is not about your girlfriend, but about your lack of confidence and esteem. If you were sure about yourself and your attractiveness and ability to be lovable, you wouldn't worry about losing your girlfriend. You need to work on your self-belief. If you become too needy or dependent on your girlfriend, not trusting her when she says she only wants you, your insecurity WILL drive her away.

• PS - I can see from the photo that she really likes you. You are the only one in the photo who doesn't like you. You make a cute couple and I can feel the good vibes and synchronicities between you. Don't blow it by turning into someone who is controlling or fearful.

• Last week I was in a bad moo. I was upset on how my life was. She came back from her trip, and I was suppose to be with her. But she was with her friends and decided to be with them. On Wednesday it was her birthday and she had fun, thursday I was with her until mid afternoon, and then Friday she decided to go out. She was already tipsy but she told me to come but j didn't want to. I did but she was in that mood. So I never showed up, I came on Saturday to spend the last day with her, and at the end of the night she decided to invite one of her friends and ruined our time. I got mad and left, I sunday I was extremely angry and I was waiting for her to send me a text if she can see if I was ok and stuff and realized what was wrong with me.

She did not, on Monday I told her everything that bother me and I basically called her a liar, assumed stuff and the trust. It turned out to be that she was fed up with it and ended up breaking up with me. Over the phone, I drove to where she was on yesterday. It turned out she didn't want to give me a second chance, but she hug me very tightly and I kiss her on her cheek. It felt that she still wanted to be with me but she can't since my mood swings and all the above was bothering her and it is pushing her away. I love her a lot but I just so concerned of not getting hurt. I'm not hurt and idk what to do. Do you think she will be back and needs time to cool of, does she still love me because she said it turned off the switch and she only cares a lot about me

• Someone with mood swings like you experience can be very hard to live with, even if there is love there. You need to change - I warned you in my last post not to become fearful and controlling, but that is what you have become. You feared losing your girl so much that you held her too tightly and suffocated her. If you ever want to get back with her, you have to work on removing your insecurities. You have to boost your own self-esteem so that you are more confident in your own attractiveness. Get a makeover, go to the gym, do whatever it takes to make yourself feel better about being you. Do relaxation exercises and learn to meditate to de-stress. Go to the doctor for medication if your mood swings are extreme. Work through why you have such low self-esteem. Seek counselling if necessary. You will never have a healthy relationship with anyone else until your own relationship with yourself is healthy.

• But is there a possibility for me and her to be back together!?

• I sense this girl would love to get back with you - if you can change your insecurity, possessiveness and moodiness. And I mean really change, not just try to pretend you don't feel that way anymore around her.

• But has she lost any type of feelings for me or is she keeping her distance and will wait until a sudden change in me.