Taking a Reading Request

• Hi Daliolite, I assume the first two questions were referring to my love interest? i havent seen this guy for about 5 years. he used to live really close to me. walking distance. we never talked much, and I didnt find him attractive or interesting.. recently I checked out his pics on facebook and his Linkedin profile, suddenly something hit me.- I told myself, hmm I wanna know this guy. haha Sounds rather stupid, i know.

As for the Law, that would be me. I hope not, but i know I might have some legal problem with my business in the near future. Finger crossed. Will it be serious?

• hll, I don't do yes or no tarot readings, don't use them to predict the future. Only use them as indicators. Normally, I don't do 3 separate readings as I did here. I trust the tarot enough for the guidance in the 1st reading (for a period of time, usually 3 months.) If you feel that your words will come back to haunt you, maybe approaching him isn't for you. You really have to get over that fact here--10 of swords rev in past position. Through out all the readings, it feels as though he's tied or permanently settled where he is. I feel this decision to approach him is based on hunches and emotions--queen of cups crowning justice. Isolation, loneliness may be playing into all of this, Hermit in challenges. The advice here is not to play victim by inaction or waiting for others to define yourself. Do not be defined by what others' think--8 of swords rev in advice. This reading isn't addressing what he thinks. The reading is addressing what needs to be done in order for you to move-on, feel better. Perhaps the truth would help--I was on facebook, saw your picture and wondering how you are these days. Your questions will be answered...

• thank you, Daliolite.

• good advice and thanks for the clarification reading. I will definitely go for it. no regret at least. Thank you Daliolite. Its been very helpful talking with you. much appreciated.

• hll, Let me know how it turns out.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Daliolite.

I have would love to have a reading if you have time. Having some problems in my marriage.

• Channe, Ok, will try to get to it soon.

• Channe, Wanted to ask you a question before I start. Is an inheritance at issue or a question.

• Hi Daliolite.

No, nothing like that.

• Nobody wants what you're selling "TrotNick".

• Channe, Ok, will be soon

• Channe, I'm stumped on this reading. Drew a lot of reversed cards that I have a hard time w/. Father figure is/was in picture. I think you're used to stability and right now that's being rocked. Getting to the truth of the matter is the action needed--page of swords in situation. Your situation doesn't seem to be moving ahead. A role reversal. Trying to work thru things is hard . There's a feeling that you don't know everything. Will things happen, will things move forward, will things reverse. I feel on some level that you haven't accepted something. See things for how they are. I feel like someone is dissatisfied w/career or path. I feel like a family member is helping. It feels like someone has removed themselves and you have to look at things differently. Whatever is happening the situation needs clarity, action, truth. When you accept things as they truly are, things will clear. I feel like someone needs to change career path and direction. Tendency to depend. Lack of a clear plan---no wands present in reading.

Cards--I'm going to list these upright

past--temperance

situation--page of swords

present--10 of coins

crowning--knight of pentacles

foundation--wheel of fortune

challenges--death

future--7 of cups

blocks--3 of cups

environment--4 of swords

advice--king of pentacles

outcome--magician

• Pretty interesting 🙂

My father has never been in the picture, he is absent and thanks for that!! So father figure I can't get right.

I have always wanted stability, but I have not had that the last 3 years.

Yes, things is at the rocks right now, me and my husband is taking time apart. But I feel there is still feelings there, I can see and feel it by the way he talks and acts around me. Right now we are on holiday together, we have a daugther together so we are still good friends 🙂

I feel pretty good about the situation, I am confident in that he is the one who should take the first step if he wants me back, if not that is ok. We have had some good years together, but maybe this is it??

Our problem have always been my lack of trust in him.... working hard with myself on that.

• Pretty interesting 🙂

My father has never been in the picture, he is absent and thanks for that!! So father figure I can't get right.

I have always wanted stability, but I have not had that the last 3 years.

Yes, things is at the rocks right now, me and my husband is taking time apart. But I feel there is still feelings there, I can see and feel it by the way he talks and acts around me. Right now we are on holiday together, we have a daugther together so we are still good friends 🙂

I feel pretty good about the situation, I am confident in that he is the one who should take the first step if he wants me back, if not that is ok. We have had some good years together, but maybe this is it??

Our problem have always been my lack of trust in him.... working hard with myself on that.

• Channe,

Your lack of trust in your husband is a lack of trust that stems from your relationship with your father. It will keep repeating in any relationship you have until you deal with it and heal it. The entire thing is a mirror. Even your confidence that your husband should make the first step. I'm not saying that isn't true, just that this is probably also how you always felt about your father. A lack of stability in life is also a symptom. Just pointing this out as sometimes it's hard for us to see things because we are too close to it and yet it seems obvious to others.

Take care,

• I know!!! 🙂 My mother says the same thing, so the last 2 months I have worked with some techniques to let go of my issues. Things is going very well, but I am very interested to see if my husband also see my changes. He have made some comments, so that is nice, but I dont know if that is enough for us to have another go.

I do want to give it another chance, but I am also prepared to let it go.

• Channe, I don't like to make predictions. Watergirl pointed-out what I think my reading is pointing-out. I try to acknowledge my mistakes, tell the other person. I'm not saying you don't. That helps me to heal and them (hopefully.) Also, from that point, I can change that behavior. 7 of cups in future position--wanting/material things that make us emotionally needy. What drives this. It's good to look-up these cards see their meanings or just look at the pictures. If you look at the 10 of coins, there's a couple and a man behind them.

• Hmm.

Thanks for all input and good advice.

Feeling a bit confused about what you mean. I want to be with my husband, he is the one who dont want at the minute...I told him 3 weeks ago that I wanted to give it another go, but he dont think we can make it last...so I dont want to "beg" anymore. Thats why I feel and think he is the one who must take the first step....that is if he changes him mind 🙂