Dear Blmoon. Please help me with a problem.

• Dear Blmoon,

Please help me.

I am feeling a lot of anxiety all the time. Whenever people text me, call me, send facebook messages to me, or in any other ways try to contact me, or set up meetings with me. And it's very painful and overwhelming and making it difficult for me to lead my life. It's due to my wound (feeling unsafe in joy) and my saturn (which concerns people). I am eternally grateful for the help that you have given me in the past, so now I turn to you again for help. I hope that you can help me.

I don't know what I am supposed to do when I am feeling anxiety? Before, I would try to escape it, or generally try to avoid it, but I don't know if I'm supposed to keep doing that, or if I'm supposed to learn how to deal with it in a better way?

I hope that you can help me.

Thank you so much for all the help that you have given me. 🙂 And I hope that this forum post makes sense. 🙂

Sincerely,

LionessSun 🙂

• In every painful situation is an opportunity for growth and healing. There is a positive side to this. AWARENESS. We often can not change who we are but we can be aware enough to take actions. Right now you are not he only one feeling out of sorts....lot of drama in the sky right now that will lighten up soon. Feeling safe is my wound as well. and I have abandonment issues. I wish I could have had the skills earlier in life but the truth is for most of us it is a process...a journey of lessons. We evolve and grow. But only through awareness. Awareness changes everything. Otherwise we would remain victims our whole life.....blaming outside events and other people. We would feel trapped and out of control. We can't always control events or people....only our perspective.You can't escape anxiety......you must use skills, seek medical advice or meds. If any anxiety disorders run in your family you may need to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation. If that does not feel right for you, you can try some anxiety skills....many people suffer some anxiety episodes in their life. Often, anxiety comes when things are going too well!! Or when we do make a break from our wound......it's a good sign but hard to get past. Sometimes what we think is a loss in a relationship is really a good thing and anxiety happens because the toxic distracting stuff, the relationships that keep us safe from true intimacy is a toxic safety shield. What you need is a plan and to work at it. Deep breathing and mantras will take you out of an anxiety attack, specially at night. Because anxiety gets the mind racing and pulls you deep inside yourself you lose the sense of being grounded. My favorite two are ALWAYS US LIVING LOVE.. or IT IS GOOD TO FEEL SAFE IT IS SAFE TO FEEL GOOD.(repeat as long as it takes) I also used to listen to tapes then cd's that put you in a meditation. Go to any big bookstore or order online....they have one for every topic ......anxiety, self love, forgiveness, abundance etc. Right now I do meditations by Deepak Chopra. if you get attacks during the day, go outside and get out of your head. Walking or dancing helps.....at your age I worked out a lot....ran...took jazzercise....rode my bike etc. Anxiety is energy turned inward. I also did heavy yard work and gardening. You must find release before you can deal with the healing of the wounds. I'm ready for bed, but hope this is a start. BLESSINGS!

• Dear Blmoon. Thank you so much for your reply. And thank you for answering my post even though i know that it must have been difficult, since i was completely out of sorts, full of anxiety, had a headache that day, and was sleep deprived, so my energy on that post must not have been very good. BUT thank you very much, i always feel so much better when i read your posts. 🙂 In fact, just anticipating your posts already has a healing effect, and i started feeling good already as soon as i had posted the forum post. 🙂 In hopes that healing help was on the way. 🙂

I see what you're saying about anxiety and perspective. I think that that's the most "natural" cure for me. Since I truly am against taking meds, as you picked up on too 🙂 But I'm also extremely glad that you mentioned that there are anxiety skills that I can utilise, such as:

1. deep breathing and mantras

2. still mind or quieting the mind (through meditation)

3. other meditations (anxiety, self love, forgiveness, abundance, etc.)

4. exercise or expressing all that energy outwards

5. going outside and getting out of my head

6. boundaries

7. rest, relaxation and rejuvenation

8. joy

9. perspective

Numbers 5-7 you didn't mention in this (particular) post, but you mentioned to me in an earlier reading, and they unquestionably help too. 🙂 Thank you. 🙂

I see what you're saying. 🙂 I truly see what you're saying. 🙂

And thank you!!!! for all of your readings for me, because now i can truly see a pattern in all the individual readings that you have given me.

The self love, forgiveness, self blame, guilt, joy, abundance, guilt, anxiety, joy, self blame, (self) punishment, (lack of) self love, regret, self blame, forgiveness, self love, etc., I unquestionably see the pattern now. It's like a cycle of this that keeps going round and round. 🙂

Thank you!!!! 🙂 This AWARENESS thing is awesome. 🙂 Except when it s****. 🙂 Lol. 🙂

I remember you saying the key was my (lack of) self love. 🙂 So I'll start with that. 🙂 And then there after it's joy/abundance and positive perspective. 🙂 So I'll be dashing ahead with those as well. 🙂

Thank you!!!! 🙂 And thank you ever so much for your reply this weekend. 🙂 I honestly needed a bit of help, and your readings are always so calming, soothing and hopeful to read. I always see things clearer whenever I read your readings. 🙂 Even those that aren't particularly meant for me. 🙂 Thank you for helping me. 🙂 And thank you for helping all of us here. 🙂

I hope you have a fantastic & spectacular day! 🙂

Love & Light to you too! 🙂

Sincerly,

LionessSun 🙂

• THANK YOU! Gratitude is a healing thing! For the receiver and the giver.

• LS, I hope you or Blmoon don't mind me jumping in here but I am getting a strong sense from you that you are afraid of your effect on people in case you overwhelm or overpower them. Has this happened in the past? It might be from a past life.

• Hi TheCaptain! 🙂 Wow, this opens up a completely new box of thoughts. I have only recently become/am aware that I'm afraid of hurting people. But I don't think that I've ever been aware that I'm afraid of overpowering them. But I can see now that I am rather afraid of stepping into my power, being empowered, or being powerful. I am a Leo but I have a hard time bossing people around, being the "boss", and being in an authorative position towards people. Is that what you mean? I would really like to hear your thoughts on this. Would you please elaborate? 'Cause I don't think I quite understand what you specifically were noting in your post. Do you think that I am afraid of overpowering people? Are you picking up any messages for me in regards to this? 🙂 I would really like to hear what you think, since I've become a bit puzzled by your post, as you probably can hear, because your post opened up a completely new avenue of thought that I wasn't completely prepared for. I really hope to hear your thoughts on this 🙂 Thank you! 🙂

• I feel you are afraid of the power you sense inside you and are unsure how to control it. So your conscious solution to avoid hurting anyone with your untrained power is to pull back from or avoid other people. But this is only hurting you and keeping you from having wonderful relationships. Don't think of power as corrupting or evil, though many people in this world do abuse power and try to dominate others. Real inner power is about being your true beautiful authentic self. When you have a positive attitude, you cannot abuse your power. You simply want it to flow out to others to make their lives more beautiful too.

• And there is a huge difference between being assertive and being aggressive.

• Wow, I think you might perhaps be right. I have never seen it in that perspective before. But it's already helping just thinking about it and practicing it here at home. But letting go or physically expressing my power is actually helping remove my anxiety. Being who I am and not being afraid of hurting people is helping remove my anxiety. Thank you. 🙂 This is helping tremendously! 🙂 I'm going to need some time to absorb this new information. 'Cause I've seriously never seen it in this way of looking at things before. Wow, I think you might perhaps be right. I'm going to have to read and re-read your post again plenty of times!!! 🙂 And practice lots and lots. 🙂 Wow, thank you, TheCaptain! 🙂 That's really a beautiful and wonderful post you wrote. And thank you for all your help and your guidance. 🙂 All you ladies here are so awesome and lovely!!! 🙂 Thank you and have a cheerful and uplifting day! 🙂 Thank you!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• There is a type of anxiety that comes when you are submissively following a path you shouldn't. It's a manifestation of being helpless minded and not speaking up or just unable to abandon someone....like being in a job where you are friends with the boss and like your job yet an intuition says you need to leave . But it has no logic, what will they think if you leave? Or resist with trusting your gut.If you have had anxiety before it will show your pattern. I do see for you it is most intense when you actually have an opportunity available for empowerment. Liike that old saying that we are more afraid of our power than our failure. I used to laugh at that one........but it's true.And I did say in my post that some folks get anxiety attacks when things are going TOO well. That's why , all the AWARENESS you an gather about yourself, watching yourself from a distance without judgement , will give you clarity past the illusion. It is awareness that will tell you. oh this anxiety is my friend right now, it means I have good things offered but I am not receiving out of a fear. For me, it's my abandoned child that reacts to situations in a self limiting way...a fearful way. But in awareness I see her coming and I can over ride that wounded child and make a different choice.

• PS..Captain is right, there is a difference between aggression and assertion....unfortunately, those on the receiving end of assertion will mostly find that person aggressive. To become a person who resists inertia out of fear of another's negative perception has to be aware that they can not please everyone and remain true to their own intuitions. The bottom line is....you must get past anxiety attacks with whatever tools work that allow you to walk through with awareness. Getting to the other side of anxiety blocks will build up a new reality and with time become less powerful over you and you will automatically see them for what they are.When you open your perception to an alternative to fear you empower yourself. Anxiety attacks can mean good things but you are afraid of them. Being in power means there will not always be acceptance from others for your decisions or visions. You will possibly be tested to stand alone before your intuitions play out.You will be asked to believe in yourself and your decisions without regards to popularity. Also, anxiety attacks often reflect ones level of self love. Again, coming when things are too good, because some wounds are not open to receive and remain in a state of unworthiness, BLESSINGS!

• Thank you for your readings Blmoon!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

And thank you both for giving me all the time and energy that you've given me. Because my anxiety is such a painful and life-hindering obstruction for me in my life, therefore I'm SO grateful for any and all the help that I can get. Thank you!!!! 🙂 I'm soooo grateful for the help that you all have given me!!!! 🙂

THANK YOU so much Blmoon for all the wonderful advice and new insights in your posts. There's so many lines of golden advice in your posts that I will have to read and re-read them again. 🙂 AND I truly DO understand your first post 🙂 It took me a couple of days, but then suddenly it hit me and I picked up on the fact that you had said anxiety comes when things are going to well - exactly as you said in your last posts - and that I could perhaps actually use my anxiety as a compass or traffic lights, that could signal to me, whenever I was actually in the good, having it good, or happy -- and then I could remember to feel grateful, instead of feeling fearful, at those times. Thank you!!! 🙂 And that's also exactly what you're saying in your post!!! 🙂 Thank you! 🙂

But there is soooo much more elaborating in your last two posts that I really need time to absorb all the amazing and valuable insights that you're giving me. 🙂

And during my Saturn Return (saturn in libra) two years ago you helped me soooo much by pointing out my weak spot which was boundaries (saying no to people, pleasing people, etc) And I DO feel better when I enforce my boundaries. And it DOES remove my anxiety when I enforce my boundaries. So this is also another tool that I can use to eliminate my anxiety. Thank you!!! 🙂

And last, but not least, THANK YOU soooo much for the last paragraph 🙂 Cause I can feel that that directly relates to my life's purpose. 🙂 Wow. 🙂 I am always totally blown away by how accurate and precise you with your readings. 🙂 It amazes me every time. 🙂

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 🙂 I will read and re-read your posts again sooo many times!!! 🙂 Thank you!!!! 🙂

Have an extraordinarily beautiful and spectacular day! 🙂

Sincerely,

LionessSun 🙂

• Dear Blmoon,

Thank you so much for your posts. 🙂 I'm still in the midst of absorbing all the things that you've said in them. 🙂 I was however wondering if you could help me with one thing. You mentioned me leaving my job. And it got me really scared. Because there have been layoffs at my work on wednesday and the aftermath yesterday. So I got very fearful and worried today about my job, because my contract is up for negotiation in November. Do you have any advice on my worrying? Because I know that it's self-sabotaging me. Do you have any thoughts or insights on this? Because I really really tried to stop worrying about it all day today. But in the end I felt that I needed to write to you to get release from all my worrying and my subconsious fears. Do you get anything for me regarding this? Or am I just out of sorts?

Thank you so much for all the help you've given me! 🙂

Thank you! 🙂

Sincerely,

LionessSun 🙂