Dream

• In my dream there was a man standing beside my bed & I was instantly affraid. I have learned through dream interpretation that if you face your fear you can ask the person what their message is for you. But I was affraid & ran, went out the front door, across the street & rang the neighbors doorbell. He quietly walked up the sidewalk with what seemed like a bedroll or my message. The second part of the dream was a hole in my foundation & a giant basement that I don't have but it was like a way to get into my home. If anyone has any insight it would be great because this dream was so vivid. Thank you! Love & Blessings ~D

• Best way to get answers is to consider not just what you see but FEELINGS in the dream as well as recent worries or thoughts or events before the dream. Some dream symbols are personal but some are universal. Parts of a house represent levels of consciousness .........the basement is always what is most hidden or were your fears hide. The upstairs or attic would represent higher awareness. What I sense is recently you are really SEARCHING for an answer to something. You are in a state of frustration....as if you feel, Lord, I'm so trying, asking, searching and I want a change....what is wrong? The what is wrong or what am I doing wrong state of mind. The man beside your bed is an aspect of YOU. You do not trust or feel safe or believe in your ability to be right where you are meant to be in your process and you are at that crossroads of the offer to start looking inwards rather than searching outside for YOUR truth. The man is your male energy that needs pumping up and balancing with the female side of you. Knowledge must equal action.....and knowledge must be protected and feel safe to move forward.THE HOLE IN MY FOUNDATION! Says it all! Believe in yourself more. Avoid helpless thinking and needing readings too often....guidance or coaching is good but you must do the work. This would be a great time to begin a meditation ritual, buy a set of your own cards and just relax with it. Also, you were aware that spirit said you ask what you fear and be safe but you could not do that......that is were you are.....fear is what keeps us all from moving ahead. It is universal. Mostly, we do not easily know how much a hidden fear drives us to make choices we can't understand. To go to your basement is a brave move to start healing. Bring to the light what is hidden and holds you back...it's not outside it's inside. Pray to ST. MICHAEL daily to help you to heal and conquer this phase. BLESSINGS!

• ps!!! LAST NIGHT AFTER ANSWERING YOUR POST i HAD A BASEMENT DREAM!!! Like yours, I have no real basement but in the dream it was wide open to the street and anyone could walk in!. And it as a scary, fearful, anxious dream. I am digesting it. It did have a second part that was less scary and I did go upstairs after being told I didn't need to go in the basement....I had a choice to go upstairs. Sorry I can't share all the personal details but I like to let my personal messages digest.

• This post is deleted!

• Both men are you. Healing means being whole....it means we all have a shadow side of unawareness and healing is joining your two sides. You are your own healer. You get guidance but ultimately you do the work so it means sometimes we ask more than Spirit can give and they do ready you and point you in the right direction but can not do it for you. Awareness is very much in sight for you. It's all good. It is ok you prefer not to tell all...just as my basement I preferred keeping to myself! Spirit comes to you in other ways, wander around a big book store and often a book will appear, a page will come as a blessing. Remember we are mind, body, and Spirit so all knowledge is relevant.....how some traumas effect the physical not just the Spirit. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• We are on the same page!! August usually begins new journeys for me. I'm making room for my new visions. Clearing spaces and organizing things to make my life easier. I'm also organizing my financial records etc. etc. It is a good feeling! Good or you! St. Michael is indeed generous....and by practicing self loving habits we express the greatest gratitude. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• The elderly woman is the wisdom of the CRONE. Being in your childhood home and your "instinct" for expecting distrust is your pathology that you are right now working on but it's a process and will come as an unfolding more than one big answer. It is a follow up of your last dream.....being the AWARENESS. Now you are trying to know what your wounds are and how to use your awareness (your head) to make detached choices that bypass impulses and emotions that in childhood helped you survive......or the untruths you learned to swallow. The wisdom of the GROAN does ask of you to do the work. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• October is the month when the veil between worlds is thinnest and I get my most psychic dreams for the year. It is considered a month for celebrating the dead. The Catholics celebrate all souls day in October and we have Halloween. Many cultures pay respect to the dead in October.. So yes, Write down your dreams in October!