Could someone do a reading for me please been about 3 years since last reading?

• Would like to know if my plans will work out for my near future? Will I be able to franchise out my business and will it be sucessful as has been? Anything else you see in my future?

Aries: DOB: April 17, 1966

Thanks

• Faithfulone, this is the best year for getting your projects off the ground because 2015 will focus more on relationships. This is the time for action, not hoping and dreaming. You must make concrete realistic plans and see them through. This is a time to clarify your goals and it is a time to act on them. Hard work may be necessary to get a new venture moving but it can be done. Take baby steps so that you are actually building upon successes, rather than taking big leaps that often set the pace for failure. A little bit consistently really adds up. This is a great time to add to your business or expand it in ways you’ve likely dreamed of or envisioned for years. It may involve taking a new class, going back to school or refining and updating a skill you have let go of over the years. There may be a big move this year or some big new beginning designed to help you clean the slate and create a fresh start. This is a time when radical changes can be made in your career or business path, investigating entirely new paths and new possibilities. The completion of 2013 has made room for all of the new ideas you are ready to give life to, and the energy you need to make them a reality is there for you. Don’t sit on them or spend the year second guessing yourself. Your physical strength will be up during this year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you will have some special needs for this extra energy. If you are unable or unwilling to answer the call to change and make the move in your life that appears necessary now, your prospects may be delayed until the next cycle begins in nine years. Because of this, you may feel like an adventure, a major change in your life, something new. Embrace courage and be open to initiating new ideas. You are learning to initiate what really motivates you. This is really a new beginning for you and it is best not to dwell on the past at this time. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for new challenges. Set some realistic goals, ones that you know you are able to accomplish, and yet offer some challenge. By being realistic, you will go beyond your comfort zone without setting yourself up to fail. Your goals can be in any areas of your life, especially those where you feel stagnant. Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. This is a great time; use it to its full advantage.

Faithfulone, you are here in this lifetime to work through issues of trust, patience and emotional expression, and to have faith in the spiritual process operating within your life, establishing security by finding practical ways to achieve what you want and to help others. Hence you may often feel conflicted by a drive for security, family, certainty and business and the opposing desire to go inward and get away from the material world. However, you are now moving towards a more flexible world view. Finding a sense of communion or unconditional trust will depend on you following a step-by-step process of self-discovery without skipping any necessary preparations or parts so that you don't tumble back into self-doubt and isolation. You have to stop searching for teachers/mentors, techniques and ideas that can help you or else you will become a wandering vagabond, seldom putting down roots or putting plans into action long enough for anything to grow in your life. Alternatively you may want nothing to do with crazy schemes, beliefs or ideas. You can sometimes feel lonely and misunderstood, and it is important for you not to try and seek comfort in food, drugs, alcohol, and sex. The best therapy when you feel low is to spend time with close family and friends.

You have great willpower and resilience, Faithfulone. With your strong creative and expressive potential, you could achieve much success if you would only let go and share your feelings more. Everyone, even those with incredible self-control, has times when they feel low or vulnerable so don't be afraid to show your real feelings (though not so much at work) as this will help with those mood swings. Despite being quietly spoken, the impression you make on others is often strong because you promote your ideals with absolute conviction. You expect others to agree with you and, because of your intense will-power, others often do. You also have the ability to translate your ideals into action and may find yourself leading those who are less determined. Although it can seem as if you were born to be successful, you do have to work hard to get to the top. This won't be a problem for you, though, as you will do whatever it takes to make your mark. You thrive on challenge and love a good battle. This is a great year to take a risk. I don't know what your particular business involves but you can excel in that world and a variety of other fields including metaphysics, martial arts, acting or producing, and creative writing especially screenplays, due to your good structural sense. You are a born politician and have a highly developed sense of justice, so a career in humanitarian-related fields such as law and the military could appeal, although you may also put your great organizational skills to good use in a career in banking or accountancy. Alternatively, you may work as a self-employed person in your own right or express your ideals in music or the arts. You will do well as long as you trust yourself but stay open to helpful feedback and take any project one step at a time. You must also learn to be less judgmental of yourself and others. The next time you find you’re judging yourself, stop and forgive yourself. Be willing to replace self-judgment with self-acceptance. You’ll feel a lot happier and, as a result, more likely to attract good luck your way.

Financially you may have some compulsive and impulsive spending patterns, so be careful that you don't behave frivolously with money. Ultimately the state of your finances depends on the process you follow and whether you have prepared for an occupation that makes good use of your skills. If not, self-doubt could leave you doing ' a little bit of this, a little bit of that.'

Good luck to you!

• Thank you "The Captain" very insightful. I was hoping I was making the right move at the right time in my life, I am so tired of the up down seasonal work in the area I am living in never get ahead. I have a cleaning service in business for a 10 years it has only been me running and doing all the work with very little help(people just don't have that work ethic in them so can't really take on more business).

Hard work is nothing knew too me that's all I have been doing, my business is my life sorta of speak. I just want to be sure if frachised out everything is all legal. I am wanting to make a move to another state be closer to another family member in the very near future do you see when/if that I will be able to make it happen(financially possible)?

• 2015 is excellent for any family related issues so I can certainly see a successful move for you early next year.