I saw a familiar face please tell me on what happened?

• I work 2 jobs my main job is the Hospital from 7:00 am to 3:30 am and I do a second job from 5:00 pm to 10 :00 pm at a Health Region Building? Around 8:00 pm I was at the main floor by the elevator and I was talking with an older woman who works the bedline/reception. From the middle of nowhere or behind me I saw a Nurse from the Hospital where I work that I know whose name is Joy?

Now from I what I felt right there Joy seemed happy/surprised to see me and I feel that if my older coworker was not there? Then perhaps something would have happened right there between Joy and myself? They both got on the main elevator to the second floor shortly after I felt an intense attraction or feelings of warmth that I saw Joy. Joy actually zeroed in or came right by me by coming physically closer to me. Now Joy changes areas but Joy always comes back to the hospital but right now Joy works in Homecare.

My questions are?

1. Was I right on regarding on what happened I feel that Joy feels the same?

2. I want to know if anybody can tell me when will I see Joy again because I will ask her out?

• At the time I could not be rude to my older coworker by the elevator when Joy came by to see her schedule? Normally I don't experience those intense feelings of what I felt after Joy got on the elevator? On what I saw from Joy that she liked on what she saw from me I got intense suntan and keeping in athletically shape.

• Shepard777, I feel it is now time in your life for you to become more adventurous and take some chances. I do feel Joy has a spark of interest in you but it may not be as much as you want. Ask her if she would like to go out. If she says 'yes' well and good, and if she says 'no' at least you will know to not waste your time and energy and can move on. It doesn't matter if you make a mistake asking her. All mistakes are valuable life lessons. When you hear the word “no,” think of it as a temporary setback not a permanent problem. To get what you want in life, you must keep moving, generating action and new opportunities.

You're a charming and stylish individual who should rarely lack admirers. You can come across as fun loving and occasionally lightweight on first acquaintance, but underneath you are forceful and independent. People might not take you seriously so show them you can be. But anyone who enters into a relationship with you would be foolish to underestimate you. Your ideal mate will be someone gentle enough to handle you during your sensitive moments, but strong enough to stand up to your forceful personality.

• Thanks very much TheCaptain 🙂