Funny story

• Hi All ~ I just wanted to share a funny story that happened while we were camping. Well I know I should be watching for signs from Angels, butterflies, birds etc. I'm always trying to be open to recognize what going on around these signs. Friends invited us to their camp & had a beautiful table set up with Italian lights all around & smaller strands of lights in the big tree beside us. It looked like movies in the park. The lights in the trees were lit & as it got dark they turned on the Italian lights. All of these moths & white little moths with purple tipped wings started flying all around us. All of a sudden a little one flew straight into my nose. I said a moth flew in my nose & jumped up & someone handed me a paper napkin & said blow it out of your nose. Well I did it like when you unplug your ears on an airplane. It blew out & flew off. Lol! Now my question would be is that some kind of sign or an unfortunate moth landing. Lol!

• That is too funny lil!!!! I don't know if it is a sign or not but I enjoyed the story. I hope you got to enjoy yourself. Thank you for making me smile & laugh this morning

• This post is deleted!