Sharon62 reading

• Hi Sharon,

This is what I picked up,

you have the skill to get things done and use your talents, its in you to create and organize

your discontent and depressed, you are not using your skills to help(step back and rethink...your not going about it the right way or something seems or feels wrong...in your thinking)

a little happiness with a friend

there's someone you don't trust or you suspect something

you were recently able to do what you needed to do, using your inner strength you were able to accomplish it

there was a big change that blew up, its OK because you will be able to start new

what ever you didn't trust will come out in the open

you have been worrying about something that you feel was not fair and it shouldn't have happen

you are not listening to someone who is trying to give you good advise, it not what you want to hear so you are ignoring it

things will work themselves out (but you are going to have to work for it, use all of your thoughts in a positive way)

you going to feel like you are constricted and can't get out of your own way, who ever you didn't trust will make you freeze like a deer in the head lights...just waiting for the car...all you have to do is step out of the way and think your way through and you will be fine

• Thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me. I reposted thinking that I had not done it right. Please disregard that posting.

I used to be fearless and unafraid but am suffering from a loss of confidence. I havent worked outside the home in 6 years. I'm thinking that what you picked up on not trusting someone that has to be my husband. He had an affair about 3 years ago and I havent been able to forgive and forget. I think Im just waiting for it to happen again???

Anyway, when I write this to you it sounds so stupid on my part. Why should i spend my life waiting for something to happen that I have not control over.

Ive been living my life as if I was on my own, not letting him or anyone else control me. I just need to find a career that I enjoy and that can help me support myself and then he will not have any power over me.

What are your thoughts on this?

• Hi Sharon,

It is not easy to go through, I am watching my sister in-law go through it now... emotions fly, struggle, money non-existing...it all adds up with stress what a cocktail.

You know you can do what you need to do, first line confirms it, and the last line is important too. Remember to just be you, don't question yourself and don't go into a ball.

You are not alone, and nothing is stupid... it is not easy and that freezes people. Put one foot in front of another and take it one step at a time. It is a hard road what ever path you take, just think and plan and take one step.

Nick

• Thank you so much for your kind words.

Blessings to you,

Sharon