Watergirl18

• I did a follow-up for you. Hermit in advice position. Ace of wands blocked. It's not comfortable to hear that you may have to move elsewhere to find what you're seeking or current job MAY downsize. I'm just relaying what the cards are. There's also of hint of a waiting period or wait and see. If you want change now-not happening soon. An emotional time that will escalate.

• Thanks Daliolite. There's no downsizing...the company is doing very well financially. Problem is I know I have to move elsewhere to get myself moving along MY path as I am stuck where I am, however the new job just doesn't seem to be coming. It's frustrating, but I have to acknowledge that I've done all I can and now all I can do is accept where I am and make the best of it. I've learned that things are never as bad or as good as the cards may suggest. Life moves slowly sometimes and advances are made in small steps.

• Hi Watergirl, Know the feeling. I'm stuck as well. Have been taking steps on my own. Will see how it turns out. Keep me posted.