Some in site would be helpful….

• I enter another long summer of trying to sell my house. Hopefully the third time is a charm but nothing since April 1st. Traffic was steady one a week showing and the past two, ZIP0.

Not to mention he is back from overseas. I have not idea what he is up to. What he expects. He does seem overly happy and weird. Plus there is the odd cough, I have always wondered if it would ever bloom in to something. Can't be heathy nonetheless.

I just want it to sell so I can move on.

Anyone out there to help me see anything about the energies? Do we have a buyer lurking? Will we finalize separating or will we just continue to live in limbo land?

Thank you!

• Can you post a picture of your house so we can assess its vibes and maybe find an answer for you?

• PS Have you tried clearing your home of negative energies, as with sage smudging or similar? There is info on the web about how to do it.

• Sure. Ill attach. I do sage it yes. Many time over.

• Pic

• Have to resize apparently

• Keep trying

• Well to me it feels like a house but not a home. I don't feel many welcoming vibes coming off it. There's almost a forbidding tense vibe. Could you perhaps add some personal touches like flowers and a splash of bright colours etc to make the outside look more inviting to anyone interested in buying?

• That picture is from march and I have been after the agent to fix it wit the updated photos with the gardens blooming. The interiors are nice and sellable colors Etc. It's just were we live right now and can't be a home due to the tension we feel toward each other. My stress is hard and I try very hard to just be. One day at a time is what I try for. I just want to move on.

• What is his vibe? Does he still feel the same way?

• Yes the tension in the house is being felt by prospective buyers.

And it doesn't matter how anyone feels but you. You have to start projecting positive vibes into the house or it will never sell. Don't be waiting on anyone else's reactions to affect your life for the better - you can do that yourself through your attitude. Instead of telling yourself all the time that "my stress is very hard" and that life is difficult, tell yourself that all things pass and that good things are arriving for you now. We cannot avoid stress in our lives but we can control the way we react to it by choosing to be positive instead of negative. Step back a bit from the emotion and drama of your life into a more objective and serene position. Remind yourself that you are an all-powerful and beautiful immortal soul having a human existence, not vice versa.

• Jenny, I pulled some advice cards for your situation. I hope they help.

The first card advises you what to do about selling your home -

The Card of The Law of Surrender

In this situation, you are called on to embrace a Higher Will. The universal law of surrender tells us that, when we stop resisting the way our lives currently are and how a current situation is working out, that things will start to change. When we surrender, we are actually giving up our job as 'Manager of the Universe' and allowing ourselves to be present to how things 'just are'. Also, by letting go of our idea of how things should be, we allow more amazing situations and outcomes to come into place, far superior than we ever dreamed of - the universe may have in mind for you a far greater reality that you can ever imagine. Resistance of a situation is a natural protective instinct that we put in place to protect ourselves against pain. We believe that in resisting something, it will somehow stop us feeling the loss, guilt and upset of our current or past situations. However, in the long run, resistance only stops us from healing and moving on. Resistance keeps us trapped inside the emotional pain of the resistance and traps us in the reality that we most wish to change. Resistance comes from wishing our current situation to be different - and it causes us stress. Anything you want to change, anything you are scared of, anything you are in denial about will cause resistance. Resistance of certain situations can lead to suffering. What are you resisting in your life? It could be something as simple as resisting the way your day has worked out or how busy the supermarket is or as important as resisting taking responsibility for your life choices. The next time you feel this resistance, remind yourself that you are in the perfect place right now at the perfect time, and that things are exactly how they are meant to be. Just allow the situation to be as it is. Breathe out any stress and remember, resistance is futile! Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that it is safe to surrender and let go of limited perspectives. When we surrender, we say 'This is how my life is and, even though I would like it to be different, I will stop fighting the situation and allow it to be as it is.' In surrendering, you give up your attachment to how you want your life to be and how you want other people to behave. Detach from any outcome and just accept the perfection of the universe. Then you will become calmer, clearer and open to accepting what is happening for you. Trust that even if things do not seem to be working out how you want them to, it is all part of a greater plan for you. Trust that the universe is looking after you and has your best interests at heart. You have to trust that who and what has come into your life has a beneficial purpose, even if it is only a short-lived situation or lesson. Surrendering is a big act of courage and the benefits we receive from surrendering are huge. When we surrender, we gain the freedom to live in the present moment and we then become clearer on all the choices which are available to us. Most importantly, surrendering gives us peace of mind and trust in the benevolence of the universe. Surrender means accepting this moment, this body, and this life with open arms. Surrender involves getting out of our own way and living in accord with a higher will, expressed as the wisdom of the heart. Far more than passive acceptance, surrender uses every challenge as a means of spiritual growth and expanded awareness. Learn to surrender by shifting your perspective, shifting your energy and attention from the desire of a smaller will to the wisdom of a higher will. Be like water, flowing and flexible, to bend with life’s forces, rather than struggling against them. The more you let go of attachments, the more you expand into greater freedom and peace. To surrender does not mean putting your hands in the air and flying a white flag, it is not defeat, giving up or failing. To surrender is to be wise. It is wise to accept the flow of life's energy rather than resist it. To surrender is to accept "what is now" unconditionally. By making a conscious choice at this moment, and in every present moment of now, to fully accept that the present moment is as it should be (not thinking of yourself as being in the wrong place, moment or situation), then by surrendering to this knowledge, you become more powerful than you could possibly believe. By not judging the present moment of now but accepting it and offering no resistance to what is now, you show tremendous faith in God and other Unseen Entities. This allows you to be in a state of grace, easy flow, and enlightenment. Whether things are perceived as "good" or "bad" is not material in this state of grace. Things are what they are and, eventually everything happens for the best. Everything is a vital lesson in survival and evolution and enlightenment. You can truly let go and let God - start a process whereby you let go of or surrender everything in your life that doesn't serve you - people, attitudes, possessions, beliefs, guilt, shame etc. By surrendering to "what is now", in this state of graceful surrender, you can see clearly what action needs to take place and, by doing one thing at a time, step by step, inch by inch, moment by moment, you accomplish what needs to be done, in your surrendered state. The energy released in a surrendered state is a powerful, healing energy. This energy propels your healing, growth and evolvement. Surrender in order to discover just how powerful you really are.

The second card shows what your former partner is thinking about -

The Card of Distraction, Lack of Commitment, and Lack of Focus.

The situation/person is suffering from distraction or a lack of focus/interest/commitment. Not enough time or energy or discipline is being given to the important issues, leading to a drop off in the dedication needed to bring about success. There are many distractions in our lives but, if you really want something, you will pull out all the stops to get it. There is a far better chances of success when all one's energy is directed at just one goal at a time, instead of scattering and diffusing it with too many simultaneous objectives. If your attention has been directed elsewhere, you must examine your goal to see if it perhaps needs updating, changing, or even switching for something else that has become more important in your life. Ask yourself if your former goal is really as high on your agenda anymore or if it is still worth pursuing with the same vigour as that with which you started out. Was it ever really YOUR goal at all or one that was pressed on you by social, traditional, professional, or family pressures, something you felt obliged to pursue so as not to be thought inept or abnormal? Is this really what YOU want for yourself? There is nothing wrong with being a free agent as long as honesty prevails and everyone is OK with the idea. No one should feel obliged to follow a certain path just because everyone else is doing it. Sometimes lack of focus is a symptom of an underlying problem such as anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, loneliness, boredom, etc. Practising meditation and relaxation will help to focus your mind, lower your stress levels, and make the situation that much clearer and easier to understand. Perhaps it is a lack of commitment that is stopping you from achieving a goal - devoting oneself fully for a long time to one person, subject, project, job, idea, or circumstance takes determination and deep desire. Maybe you are putting other people's concerns before your own. Or perhaps you are subconsciously sabotaging your own efforts because deep down you don’t feel you deserve or are afraid of achieving your goal. Getting to the real truth about why you cannot or will not accomplish your goal is most important, so be honest with yourself. Alternatively, it might not be you but the people around you who have lost their focus or commitment and so you should try to discover why this has happened - did any possible negative energy you are giving off push them away or was it the other party who was at fault? Projects, people, careers, and relationships - and our own lives - all need care, time, and attention to flourish. Otherwise they wither away like a neglected flower.

• Wow! Thank you so much Captain. I will read this many times over. I have created a meditation mantra about giving over to God that I will practice.

As for buyers picking up on the tension. I'm sure that would be true now but joe had not been home the first three months of sale. The house has been well presented and several buyers were very interested but had small things like winding staircases as the major complaint. I do think now that they would pick up on my tension with him being home. So I will work on that. I will do my best to not worry about it.

As for Joe, I can see what you are referring to. He is an atheist aThis is how my life is and, even though I would like it to be different, I will stop fighting the situation and allow it to be as it is.' In surrendering, you give up your attachment to how you want your life to be and how you want other people to behave. Detach from any outcome and just accept the perfection of the universe. Then you will become calmer, clearer and open to accepting what is happening for you. Trust that even if things do not seem to be working out how you want them to, it is all part of a greater plan for you. Trust that the universe is looking after you and has your best interests at heart. You have to trust that who and what has come into your life has a beneficial purpose, even if it is only a short-lived situation or lesson. Surrenderingnd I know he would never do the suggestions you wrote about. I can only assume that his major distraction is HER. he is such a fool for thinking he could have had a life with a woman who doesn't want him and is or was only using him.

I was curious if he was looking back toward me (not that I am pining for him whatsoever) it's just a curiosity. I feel sometime that he will regret losing me and want me back but for me it will be too little too late.

I do know that God has someone for me and when the time is right he will come i

Into my life. I admit waiting can be hard sometimes. But good things come to those who edit right?

• The supportive loving person you are waiting for...is yourself. Only you can know and give yourself what you really need.

• I am not waiting for me. I have always been here for me. I have been the only thing I could count on for the last few years. I am the the responsible one who gets things done. No one has been there to tell me everything's gonna be okay or to help me whatsoever or to give me a hug when i needed it. That is what I am manifesting and he will come when the time is right. I refuse to believe that I am supposed to be alone. I am tired of being alone.

• Perhaps it is a parent you are missing rather than a partner?

• Not that I am aware of

• Not that I am aware of

• I miss and intimate relationship. I miss sex. I miss someone to rollover and be there. I miss everything about having a partner. Well I never really had a partner. Because I always had to be the stronger one one who handle things etc. etc.