Beginner offering readings

• Hello to all! Sending out love and light! I had a reading recently where the reader focused mostly about my psychic energy. I have had various readers comment on my energy, and I know that I am empathic and have a magnitude of spiritual energy that I sometimes don't know what to do with. Many times I just know things about people. Sometimes this is good, and sometimes not. This time this reader was insistent that I should start doing readings right away. To just jump in and let my abilities develop as I read. Although I am very inspired and intrigued about that... it also scares me... although I am not sure why. Perhaps I am afraid to be wrong and lead someone astray. This reader insisted that my psychic energy is abundant now and that if I don't do anything about it in the next 2 weeks, that I never will. I definitely can feel the energy around me now. He said that I am able to connect to people easily, and especially to spirits that have passed on. He also said that sometimes I am consumed by these spirits and that I "walk around" in their spiritual bodies... if that makes sense. All of these things make so much sense in accordance with how emotional I am and how the kinetic energy effects my life.

So, in regard to all of that, I am stepping outside of my comfort zone and offering readings here. If I get alot of requests, it may take some time to get back to you. I only ask for feedback from everyone so I know how I am doing. Likewise, if anyone sees anything for me, I would appreciate knowing that. In return of offering these readings, I ask for positive energy to be sent my way. Due to the intensity of the spiritual energy around me, it is sometimes difficult to guard against negative energy.

Thank you all for your attention here. I am sending out love and positive energy to all, and I invite love and light into my life.

• Hello MissyMill, i can be your guinea pig if you want, just anything you pick up.:) Sending positive energy your way too.:)

• Hi Missy,

May I have a reading?

I have been thinking a lot about an old flame - even had a dream about him last night.

I know I have a soft spot for him, but I'm supposed to have moved on.

So just wondering what this is about and what is Spirit trying to tell me.

Anything you can pick up 🙂

Sometimes when we're on the cusp of something great, it can feel a little overwhelming. But there really is no 'right' or 'wrong'. It's a matter of perspective. Just trust in what you feel, your inspiration and your abilities, and let the path unfold 🙂 Sending you positive energy!

• Missymill, thank you so much for offering. You are so brave and also so kind for doing this. Please do a reading for me if the spirit compels you and that there is something to convey. Just thinking about an old love that I really cared for and still do. Thank you again.

• hi missymill! can you please tell me about my job and why will i be unhappy in it?i am currently unemployed and struggling to find a job.but i have been told that i will not be happy in my first job and be very sorry in the end that i opted to go for it at the first place. i am mostly confident when i am doing my work and never take anybody's criticism to heart. but i am wondering what will make me feel unhappy in my job and why will i quit:(((( i am soo looking forward to start working, but this information has me concerned. if you could give me some insight and advice that would be really helpful!

thanks so much for this offer dear!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi MissyMill,

Thanks for the offering. I know that most of the times you are not able to pick up what people want to know, mainly you pick up what they need to know, right?

Been living terrible times emotionally and in health, I also been told, that all this is happening to me is due spiritual manisfestation, I used to be the way you are and then got really exhausted and emotionally drained, so I wish you all the light and energy. Take your time and dont be afraid of speaking your truth.

Anything you can pick up or they will tell you, is welcome.

Thank you.

• Hello all and blessings! I meant to get back to everyone sooner today... but it was one of those days that didn't go as planned. I will try and do as many as I can tonight, till I am ready to fall asleep.

Moonalisa... from you I sense very feminine energy.. perhaps you have sisters that you are very close to. I feel that this is a happy time for you, maybe a restoration and transformation of these female relationships. I see a young girl with long blond curls, the color pink is significant, and I see a bright light surrounding you that illuminates with a purple hughe around the outside. symbols that I see are a star, a triangular shaped drawing of a tree, birds, flags, and wings. Do any of these mean anything to you? It seems there are some kind of travel plans? Essentally, I am getting that you are in a celabratory time with friends and family. It is time to act according to your plans and you will be rewarded in creativity and an abundance f resources. Your wise planning will bring about prosperity if you take the next step. Stay optimistic and things will turn out as they ere expected.

Please tell me what resonates well, and what doesn't, and if you find this helpful.

Thanks,

MM

• Hi Missy! Would love to have a reading from you when you have time! wondering how my ex bf J is doing these days, and how he feels abt me? and do u see if we would reconnect in the near future? anything u pick up. thank you.

• Hello Danceur! Thank you for the positive energy! I definitely see some synchronicity in your situation. I have been in a similar one, and I have been reading of others in such a situation as well. It seems for some of us that love and relationships have come full circle... bringing us back to learn what we didn't know before. Being that I can relate to your situation it may be difficult to keep my own feelings out of it. I am getting that there is a very strong friendship, which is imperative in a good relationship. There is potential for a future, but you both have to decide if you ant the same future. Make sure your ideals match. You may be back at this point to simply release the past and move toward a more enriching future. Coming full circle in your feelings for this person brings about a spiritual growth and insight. You need to realize that in taking charge in your life, you can manifest the life that you want.

How does that work? I am really tired, so not sure I have done well Blessed be!

• Hi Missy,

If I may offer this first - take care of yourself when you do readings. I'm not a reader myself, but I believe that you will get the most out of this if you stay in a happy place/plane. Do as many as you feel comfortable to, at any one point. And if you're tired or not up to it, rest...sleep...play... the readings can wait 🙂

Having said that, thank you so much for your reading - you did good!

Yeah I gather from the way you wrote that, that you can relate to my situation. And there's something healing and serene about your writing - I love it!

My feedback....me and him, we didn't have a strong friendship and we weren't together long at all. But there was a special connection, one that feels like it could re-ignite. I'm not sure if that would be a great idea haha, because now that I've had the benefit of time, I think we aren't compatible. But I still feel that pull towards him - at the same time, I just want to let go of all this.

In my dream, I did turn down his advances - which is something I had trouble doing in real life. I don't regret being with him - I did love him. A part of me probably still does.

Perhaps as you said, this could be about coming full circle, maybe some self-reckoning... as I've often imagined that if he talked to me again (about us), that I would totally fine, and could honestly shrug it off, and not be tempted anymore. Most days, I'm self-assured that way, but recently, I'm kinda iffy again. Don't like that... LOL.

Anything more that you pick up (about this situation or anything else of me), please do share. I'm curious 🙂

Take care and thank you!

• Hello, MissyMill!

I would like to know just anything that you get about in general about love, job or something else, that you get! But the job is of more concern for me right now. Thank you)

• Thank you MissyMill:-), you sensed well about the feminine energy- it can be my mother's and sister's energy. I feel i have never been as close with my sis as i am currently. In the past we did not always get on very well and now i am so grateful to have her... The girl you mention is probably me-long curly, fair hair- that sounds like a description of me. i am 41 though but i liked it when you wrote 'young' girl.:-) i'm not sure about the symbols, will have to think of that. For the time being i cannot find any connection with my life. True about the travel plans too... Am trying to be optimistic all the time despite some saddness... would like to introduce some changes into my life, in fact i already have, but there are still some things (career) that need my attention. Thank you very much MissyMill for the reading. I can definitely find analogy with my life in what you wrote.

• Hi Missy Mill,

If you get a chance I would like to have a reading, anything you pick up! Thanks!

• Hello Everyone! I appreciate your patience with me in getting back to you all. I have been really exhausted after starting a new job and having to work the early shift. I am more of a night person, so this has really taken a toll on me. I feel lots of spiritual energy around me as I read through all you posts. After taking a nap, I feel better and will see what I can do tonight.

• Moonalisa,

Thank you for your feedback on the reading. I am glad that I was able to connect to you. Remember that you really are still young. I am 43, but I don't feel like it. My life has sort of come full circle so that I am starting fresh, and that makes me feel younger. In my 20 year marriage, I felt old. Perhaps keeping company with a few younger friends or family will help with that. It is important that you feel young to help you deal with the sadness in your life. I sense that you may have some regrets. It is important that you realize that everything you have lived through is for a reason... it has shaped you into the beautiful person that you are. And I truly sense that you are beautiful inside and out. When you look inside yourself and see that beautiful, you will feel it and project it. Feeling good about who you are will also help the sadness to dissipate.

Thank you for the opportunity to reach out and connect to you. Feel free to elaborate on anything that was right or wrong. It is of great help to me.

Sending you love and happiness and positive energy.

MM

• I also want to thank everyone for sending me positive energy. It has made a real difference in my life lately. I truly have felt the negative energy leave my body and I am more balanced and in tune with spirit. Blessings to you all!

• Danceur,

I want to thank you for the reminder to take care of myself. I do have a tendency to want to take care of everyone else first. I took your advice, which is why I waited a couple days to get back to this. I am so grateful for your feedback. I appreciate your comment about my writing with healing and serenity. I , know that I am to be a healer, and you validated that for me. Thank you!

I have to say, as you tell me more about your situation, I find a great deal of synchronicity to my own. Perhaps spirit connected us so that I could see my own situation more clearly. So, I see that I was wrong about the deep friendship, that must have been connected to my situation.

I am getting that the connection you feel with him has a spiritual undertone. Perhaps you have a history together that goes beyond this lifetime. Some connections are not explainable, but I get that he was part of your life to help you move ahead to a new place in your life. I think your lesson here may be that its okay to love someone that you are not in a romantic relationship with. Make a special place for him in your heart that makes you feel good and grateful for having the experience. Look for the goodness in it and the positive impact it had on you. I think the dream may have been your mind showing you that you have overcome any hold he had over you and that you have grown from the situation and know that you deserve better. I am getting that maybe he did not treat you well... did not appreciate you enough. You can move on now knowing and expecting better for yourself.

Connecting you was insightful for me. I welcome any additional feedback. Blessings and love to you!

• znl,

It seems many of up are focused on lost loves lately. It is easy for us to dwell in the past, but we cannot let that keep us from moving on to better things for us in the future. I am sensing that he hurt you very badly, and you have been blaming yourself for it. This makes it very difficult for you to move on, and is hindering you in your healing and forming new bonds with others. Your instinct now is to seal yourself off from any possible relationships. In a sense this is good, because you have alot of healing to do before you can have a good healthy relationship. However, you need to figure out how to put this behind you. I am sensing some sort of abusive tendencies from this relationship... this may be more mental than physical. It is important that you surround yourself with loving people, friends and family. Look deep within yourself and see what you need to do to make you happy an to love yourself. Start holding and hugging yourself daily. just wrap your arms around yourself and hold yourself tight. Cry if you need to to let it out. Then ask spirit to surround you with positive and healing energy. Writing may also be a good outlet for you.

My apologies if any of this is too intense or over the top... but these sensations are very overwhelming for me as I am writing to you. If I am wrong, please alert me so that I can find who this energy belongs to.

Thank you for this opportunity to connect with you. Love and blessings to you!

• Aceofcups,

this information regarding you being unhappy in your next job, was this from a reading that you had? How long ago was the reading? I sensed that you are very stressed about this and it is affecting your outlook and your ability to change your current situation. I feel spirit expressing that each reading is not written in stone, but is based on the probabilities in your current situation. There is always a possibility things can change, possibly foregoing a recent reading. Perhaps this information came to you to help you identify ways that you can change your outlook in your job hunt and help you find a job you really want rather than one you have to take. I think your job satisfaction relies within yourself and the perception you have of the people around you and how they make you feel. It is important that you take steps to help you feel more confident. I am sensing an office job. maybe with a temp agency, tho I am not sure how accurate that is. The work seems to be mundane and uneventful, and I am sensing boredom, which makes it difficult for you to do your best and make good connections with your co-workers. You can help the situation by finding things about the job that you do like, and expanding on them. Set goals for yourself to give you something to look forward to. You may need to take breaks outside in the fresh air to help break the monotony.I can offer this based on an experience I had with a job in which I was miserable. I used to say to myself...ok, if I can make it til break time, I will be ok,,, then, ok, I just have to make it tile lunch, then til the next break, and soon the day is over and I can go home. Once you have completed your day, tell yourself how you did a good job, and feel good about it.

Please feel free to let me know if this is accurate or not. I am curious to see how this works out for you. Positive thoughts, prosperity, and blessings to you!

MM