Time Traveling in Dreams

• I've had two dreams in which I time travel. The first one was just interesting within itself but the second one had me thinking "could this be something more?".

Dream #1: One of my close friends and I time traveled to the 80s. We start at her mother's house. In real life, her mother has short hair, but in the dream she had longer hair. Then, I met up with a boy I find attractive (in real life). I asked him what he looked for in a girl and he said "humbleness and politeness". I don't remember much else except for a lot of flashing colorful lights.

Dream #2: I was in school and suddenly I was walking up a red stair way and I passed my principal. When I opened the door, there was a giant room with people sitting in pew-like benches. I could tell they were high school students but they weren't of my generation. To the left, there was this gold thing (I don't know if it was a table or anything). On it were plenty of burning melted candles. I don't know if someone in the dream told me this or if it was intuitive, but the candles were supposed to be used on voyages. When you leave, you take a burning candle and when you return, you leave the candle so someone else can take it. I ended up going back to the stairs and when I did, I saw a guy drop a gold something and scream. BUT, when I looked again the gold something had fallen but there was no guy. My principal looked behind her and was startled. Somehow in my mind, I made the connection that the guy really did drop the thing but he did so in another time period and my principal and I heard it in our time period. That revelation caused me to wake up with a loud gasp.

Does anyone have any insight to these dreams? Or are they just wacky dreams?

Thank you in advance for your time!

• Have you just recently met or been thinking about someone from your past? Have you been thinking about how you used to think and feel and behave in the past? To dream about time travel can indicate a wish to escape from present reality. You may want to go back into the past when life seemed less crazy or to repair some damage you did. These dreams can also represent your romantic tendency and/or your desire to romanticize everything. To see a burning candle in your dream can signify that good luck and hope will be coming your way in small and steady amounts. You may be seeking spiritual enlightenment. Lit candles are also symbolic of intellect, enlightenment, awareness or the search for truth. Having your principal there is also tied to education.

• Thank you so much for replying.

I haven't been thinking about someone from my past , but I do often think about the mistakes I made in the past. I've had a dream in which I was my 8 year old self and had the opportunity to start life over again at that point.

I feel as though I've been seeking spiritual enlightenment my whole life.

• You cannot change the past but you can use the lessons you learned to make yourself a better future and a better person.