Wow, love this place in my life!!!!!!!

• I just want to thank captain and blmoon for all of their support over the past few years. I have had so much growth, more than I thought possible. I LOVE where I'm at. I'm super challened with school (masters, woot woot!), learned what I want and don't want with relationships and even my own reasons for picking who I pick. It's been quite a ride but I've grown, wow, it wasn't always comfortable but I have. Since last October, I've been quite content on my own, just focusing on my own gig, the kids (tons of changes there too!). I'm so content. For the first time I feel like I'm not looking for any validation from anyone, it's been pretty freaking comfortable!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my future, which won't be here, where I'm at bc I'm ready to take the leap and move too. so many exciting things! Eventually, I'd love someone to share it with but for now, I'm good.

I just wanted to say thank you 🙂 Your support meant a lot! I wish I knew when Mr. good fit would come along, but I'm pretty darn content currently... it's a good feeling.

• Good for you! 🙂