Uncertain decision



  • Greetings all!

    I've been unemployed for a few months. There is one job (Job A) I had interviewed for a few times over the past month (they had me come back and meet with different people about 4 times). About a week after that last interview I didn't hear anything so I went back to my job search. Now three days ago I applied for a different job (Job B) that is exactly what I want to be doing and it fits my unique skill set and experience perfectly. I am still waiting and hoping to hear back from them to schedule an interview. Late this morning I was emailed a job offer from Job A which is 2 weeks after my last interview with them. Had Job A offered me the job sooner I would have taken it but with the possibility of Job B which could be my dream job I'm second guessing it. Job B would be a step forward for my career while Job A would be a step back. I definitely don't want to keep the people at Job A hanging but I'm really lost at what to do here and need to make a decision really quickly. My intuition tells me to wait and see if I hear anything from Job B. My intuition has never let me down but I can't tell if it's my intuition talking or just foolish hope. Anyone have any insight out there?



  • Definitely wait for Job B if you can afford to. Job A will break your spirit even though it will pay the bills.



  • What does your intuition tell you?



  • What is the logic in the situation? Is there a way where you can connect with Job B in order to get more clarity?