College graduate, needs outlook on future

• Hey! I'm a Virgo, turned 21 in September and just graduated from college on the 25th, so two days ago. Because of that I had to move back home and currently have no job prospects and am sending out as many applications as I can.

Do you have any ideas of how long it'll take to find a steady job I enjoy such as my dream job? Or am I going to be at home for a while. Anything about a future love/relationship coming soon? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

• It is really within your control. If you are willing to accept entry level and or jobs that may not be related to a study area that you chose; your chances increase. What is your alleged dream job?

• Do you have work experience and if so, what?

• This post is deleted!

• You could try gearing your writing to that industry, that is a start to make the dream more real. You could try to engage your writing on blogs and websites.

• This post is deleted!

• Are you at all physically engaged in extreme sports?

• This post is deleted!

• What work experience do you have? Why are you thinking extreme sports is your ideal career field? What is making you feel/think extreme sports is the right path?

• This post is deleted!

• I would build a portfolio of all your writing work and awards. I would somehow log/blog your extreme sports experiences and research, so you can put that into a portfolio. You may want to think about where exactly in extreme sports, maybe sales/marketing (products for sport/or tickets to events) could be a 'foot in the door'.

• If you need any writing help for your academic assignment, don't hesitate to get assistance from dissertation help service. They have professionals to write assignment and their service will get any time

• I was in frustration after finished my university. I think everyone faced this situation excluding some lucky person. I felt sadness when my friends was getting their job before mine. If you think you are in this situation and you are able to write well then you can contact with http://www.essayshop.org to get a job.

• I can understand your feelings sitting ideal after studying a lot is a feeling which can't be expressed.I too passed this phase of life.I tried a lot to get into a job but things were not working for me.Always surrounded by problems.I also started lossing my hope and confidence too.Earlier I didn't believe in astrology predictions but when I was not able to get any solutions for my problems I took help of astrology and was impressed.Things started changing.I got a good job.All my problems vanished.I was feeling satisfied.As you wanted to know about your job & love/relationship status I would recommend you to get consultation from a good astrologer.It will surely help you ...