TO BLMOON

• Hi Blmoon, above all, hope all is well with you and your family.

Sorry to nag you, but I really trust your judgment and if you can help me with this, I'd be grateful.

For so long I'm dealing with this pain in my left side and is extremely painful, it affects my physical and mental state, also causes me much anxiety. Recently I went to this quantum healer because the doctors keep telling me I have nothing, but the truth is that pain is sometimes unbearable, so I'm looking for an answer and this lady told me that this pain is due to a car accident that I had in 2008, my organs seem like puzzles , the truth is; I left the place without feeling any pain and I feel lighter too, but the pain unfortunately is still here, another thing is that me and my partner, we discovered that we can conceive through assisted fertilization, this was one of our greatest dreams, but now I feel that carrying a baby inside me is not much important as it was before and this fertilization thing feels so unnatural, I feel that for some reason I'm not supposed to carry a baby, but I do not want to disappoint my husband and the funny part about having gone to this lady is that she immediatly picked this and said I did not need to be a mother.

So as you can see I'm at a crossroads in relation to the fertilization and I dont know what to do or who to look for to make my pain go away, can you shed some insight?