Update for Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby ~ From some insight from you about a year ago I had told you about a friend from fourty years ago. We seem to be circling eachother now occasionally. We are in the same places. It is almost comical now because we have not approached eachother. Respecting our spouses or fear. So we have run into eachother as you said in your reading & I would see something in him that he would need to clean up his aura. I have only good intention & I can tell he is well. I just would love to catch up the years. He was a very caring, kind person to me & we had a true respect for eachother. I have lost so many friends my age that I believe we need to be loving to people when you see them. We might not have a chance to again. Do you see any harm in approaching him as I feel like he has a scanner on my car lol! I wanted to ask you this originally but I hadnt seen you on here. I hope all is well with you. Love & Blessings ~D

• Dmick59

I agree with you and the intention you have. Go with God and let destiny take its course.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• HOLA!