Anyone reading on this please need guidance

• I would like to know will I be moving any time soon from the location I am living right now? There is so many problems with my living situation that I don't know what to do.

• LLL, I drew a card for you from my Advice deck, asking the angels and guides what you needed to know about your situation.

Here is your card -

The Card of the Law of The Present Moment

In this situation, you are called on to explore and apply to your life the Law of Presence, of living in the moment. Time is a paradox, stretching between a “past and future” that have no reality except in our own minds. Here is the deeper truth - “we have only this moment”. You can think and visualize the past and future, but you only can live in the present moment. The idea of time is a convention of thought and language, a social agreement. Our sense of “passing time” as we wait in line at the bank is only an array of impressions and memories as we exist in one present moment, and the next, and the next. When we feel regrets, fear or pain about the past, that past doesn’t exist except in our mind right now, where we keep the regret, fear and pain alive with pictures we conjure up. When we feel anxiety about the future, that future doesn’t exist except in our mind right now, where we keep the anxiety alive with pictures we imagine. As we get used to the idea of the eternal present, bringing our attention back to now, we can change our life forever. Forever of course is also now. Most of our worries, regrets, and problems don’t exist in this moment; they are kept alive by the pictures, feelings, and associations stored in our mental files under “past” and ‘future”. For example, the job interview that is happening tomorrow - “tomorrow” being an idea in our mind - becomes real as we think about it though it hasn’t eventuated yet and may not unfold as we believe/fear it will; the argument with a loved one with all its tears and guilt is but a phantom of history, resurrected as we think of it and regret what we said or did in the past. The Law of the Present Moment can sweep our psyche clear of debris and return us to a state of simplicity and inner peace. This Law reminds us about reality as it is, not as we think it is, wish it was, or hope/fear it may be. We almost never have a problem in the present moment - problems usually involve something that has already happened, be it two seconds or two decades ago, or something that we anticipate will happen in what we call the future. Our body lives in the present moment. Despite all our thoughts about past mistakes or future problems, we can remind ourselves that only now exists. All we have to do is make the most of relaxing into and embracing this moment and put one foot in front of the other, as we handle what appears right now, one moment, one step at a time. What do you have in your present moment, not past or future moments, that you can deal with now to improve the quality of your life? Does how you feel right now have more to do with past upsets or imagined future problems? If you answer “yes”, then you are torturing yourself needlessly over things that are dead and gone or have not yet manifested (and may never manifest). All that time and energy wasted over the non-existent. Conserve your strength for now. When you have only one day’s worth of problems to deal with, solutions and clarity come far more readily and easily.

LLL, you need to understand the power of your thoughts. If you think of something often enough, there is an increased likelihood of it becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. When you dwell on negative thoughts and fears, you attract them to you. A positive attitude about luck attracts luck; that’s the way it works. So if you believe you are protected and safe, you will be. If you believe that problems are simply challenges that are easily overcome, they will be. Don't get stuck in an unshakable belief in a fatalistic view of the world. There is a risk that if you believe too strongly in predestination, you will unwittingly steer events a certain way so that they become self-fulfilling prophecies. This is especially dangerous as you may be prone to cynicism or negative expectation when life disappoints you. It is therefore important for you, especially as you grow older, to be flexible and keep the spirit of optimism alive. However tough things get for you however, you will always have an unshakable belief that there is more to life than has yet been discovered. This belief can help you overcome challenges and criticism that others would find overwhelming. You are often greatly admired by others for your resilience and incredible insight and, as long as you aren’t side-tracked by self-importance or negative expectation, you are capable of truly unique thoughts and achievements. You are stronger than your situation and problems. You DO know what to do - you just let anxiety cloud your solution-finding ability. Also you need to make sure that you don’t get so caught up in the world of thought that you forget the importance of having fun and enjoying life.