Interpretation help!

• Hi all! I am new to the board and was wondering if you guys could help me out with an interpretation? I'm very new to tarot and am not yet any good at making sense of cards 🙂

This is a reading that was done for me a couple weeks ago, and I'm not sure what to think. What was described to me seemed too good to be true, and I'm not sure I trust the reader. She said she used her "own spread," and goes "off her own intuition." (But I'm also so new to this that I'm still somewhat skeptical!)

The cards:

4 of wands

The Chariot

The Hermit

Ace of Cups

Knight of Cups

The World

The topic in question was the potential for reconciliation with the man I am in love with.

Thank you in advance for any insight you may be able to offer! -Rosie

• I am not a tarot reader but I would think the readers here would need to know in what positions these cards fell.

• That's all I was told... That was just the order that they were pulled

• Sorry, just realized that i didnt mention that it was a question regarding the possibility of reconciling with a past love. It was said that there is "wonderful potential" with this person and that we will have many journeys together... either emotional or physical. And she was correct in asking if we live in different towns. And that a leap of faith is necessary. She also picked up on the fact that I was just finishing up a class (med school prep course).

I'm curious because she did get some things right, but as I said, it seems too good to be true.