I dont understand my reading! help?

• I randomly pulled out three cards and I am unsure what to make of it. I pulled Oppression first, then power and then Swiftness but the last card was upside down. Can anyone help me? I am going through a breakup with my boyfriend of 2 years and I really need guidance. Am I making the right decision, etc. Please help if you can. Thanks.

Goddess Bless.

• Dear Kelly,

Namaste!

As you likely know, you are working vibrationally with the number three. Since ancient times, three has represented creative power and growth. As a symbol the number three contains an obvious beginning, middle and end. It is the Triad, life as a whole.

As you also know, butterflies move from one developmental stage of life to another, and promises that when contemplating change and when the time is right, three windows of opportunity will appear to rebirth, grow, and heal on all levels. Only after the darkness is celebrated can clarity and gratitude be reinstated.

You are, in part, being asked to trust in your ability to grow and adapt to new situations.

You will have three obvious windows of opportunity to initiate change -- look for them; if you miss the first the second will appear about a week later, but you must act on this opportunity lest the third opportunity be the last offered for some time.

You're on the right track. : )

Blessings,

~Ahliyah