Would love a love reading anyone up for this challenge

• anything? something? one thing? whatever you got forum : )

• I drew a card for you from my own deck.

Your card is -

The Card of Patience, Perseverance, and Eventual Success

The situation requires patience and perseverance in order to achieve success. You are on the right track so don’t give up just before the finish line. The race is won not always by the swift, but by those who keep on running. You are very close to success so be patient! Patience is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting in a negative way - with anger, frustration, or annoyance; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is also the level of endurance one can take in the face of negativity. It is the ability to control one's emotions even when being criticized or attacked. Even when you feel mired in fear or sadness, there are ways to persevere. There are times in life when you will feel that everything around you is collapsing. Sometimes life falls apart and it is out of your control, and at other times, things go wrong and you know that it is your own fault. Sometimes things aren't clear right away. That's where you need to be patient and see where things lead. There will always be unexpected turns in your life but what separates success and failure is one thing - persistence and self-belief. You can't just sit around and wait for the storm to be over. You've got to learn how to dance in the rain. Nobody ever succeeded by not trying. Many people procrastinate in taking the first step because they fear failure. Failure is guaranteed when the first step is not taken. If you do fail in the beginning, realize what it is that caused you to fail and get back up. Keep on trying. Don't be a quitter - you must honestly believe you can succeed. Yet try not to do too many things at once. Know what you want, the number one thing today and tomorrow. Persist and get it done. If you keep making the same mistakes over and over, you must not get discouraged. Take a new approach to the situation or purpose or try harder. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise, and maintain a healthy lifestyle, so that you have the physical strength and endurance needed to power your will. Try to avoid negative people and critics - they will discourage you for the sake of discouragement or from their own failures. Seek advice from more experienced people, and others who have had success in your situation. Follow your dreams, work hard, be patient, and persevere. The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success.

• Hello Captain! thank you so much for the reading this seems more than just a love reading especially as is pertinent to my life situation right now (not just love life )thank you from the bottom of my heart sending love your way GOD BLESS!

• You're very welcome! Yes I feel it covers not only your love life but your general situation.

• hello captain sorry to bother you again but i find myself in a difficult month things seems to be against me what should i do ?

• What is the problem?

• i can't seem to break free from this rut i'm in that i know i've caused a total stand still financially emotionally spiritually and i feel like i should know what to do i feel maybe i'm being lazy so i can't figure out the solution what am i not seeing ?

• I drew two cards in answer to your problem.

The first one is -

The Card of Forgiveness, Sympathy, Mercy and Letting Go.

This situation is designed to bring out your merciful side and to help you move on from painful issues through learning forgiveness, and being sympathetic to anyone who finds themselves in the same position. Almost all of us have wounds that need to heal. We can’t skip over the work that is needed to release this pain out of our minds, hearts and bodies. Forgiveness and letting go will lead you down the path of peace and healing; it will help you release your sadness and find gratitude for the lessons learned. It will teach you how to relate to and sympathize with others in a deeper and more genuine way. It can even heal you physically. Forgiveness is the inner work that can increase the experience of freedom. When you begin the process of forgiveness, you are not trying to fix yourself, another person, or a situation. You are not looking for justice in order to champion injustice. You are not a saviour or a victim or a perpetrator - those are roles you constructed through misunderstanding who you are. You are not bound by them, nor is anyone else. You must simply witness what you are carrying from the past, learn from it, and let it go. You must release the need to blame, shame, or revenge yourself upon anyone - your family, friends, lovers, colleagues, people in authority, God…including yourself for getting you into challenging, hurtful, or just plain dumb situations. This release will open up passageways that were blocked, perhaps for your entire life up until now. The biggest obstacle to finding joy and success is holding onto negativity. Forgiveness and letting go occur when you realize that your feelings are the result of what you tell yourself about what happened. Your thoughts, not the situation or other people, cause your feelings and reactions. It’s your thinking causing your pain, which in practical terms means you need to stop blaming others for how you feel. But rather than taking the arduous path of trying to change your thinking to say, gratitude or forgiveness, just make the effort to notice your thoughts without getting caught up in them. By simply observing your thinking without judgment or criticism or blaming anyone else, your sense of self worth will grow stronger. The ‘sting’ will be gone because you don’t take things so personally or castigate yourself anymore. You may even reach the point where you realize that everyone (including you) is only doing the best they can, and that there is actually nothing to forgive at all.

The second card is -

The Card of The Law of Surrender

In this situation, you are called on to embrace a Higher Will. The universal law of surrender tells us that, when we stop resisting the way our lives currently are and how a current situation is working out, that things will start to change. When we surrender, we are actually giving up our job as 'Manager of the Universe' and allowing ourselves to be present to how things 'just are'. Also, by letting go of our idea of how things should be, we allow more amazing situations and outcomes to come into place, far superior than we ever dreamed of - the universe may have in mind for you a far greater reality that you can ever imagine. Resistance of a situation is a natural protective instinct that we put in place to protect ourselves against pain. We believe that in resisting something, it will somehow stop us feeling the loss, guilt and upset of our current situations. However, in the long run, resistance only stops us from healing and moving on. Resistance keeps us trapped inside the emotional pain of the resistance and traps us in the reality that we most wish to change. Resistance comes from wishing that our

current situation to be different - and it causes us stress. Anything you want to change, anything you are scared of, anything you are in denial about will cause resistance. Resistance of certain situations can lead to suffering. What are you resisting in your life? It could be something as simple as resisting the way your day has worked out or how busy the supermarket is. The next time you feel this resistance, remind yourself that you are in the perfect place right now and just allow the situation to be as it is. Breathe out any stress and remember, resistance is futile! Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that it is safe to surrender and let go of limited perspectives. When we surrender, we say 'This is how my life is and, even though I would like it to be different, I will stop fighting the situation and allow it to be as it is.' In surrendering, you give up your attachment to how you want your life to be and how you want other people to behave. Just try to accept that you are in the perfect place, at the perfect time, and things are exactly how they are meant to be. Detach from any outcome and just accept the perfection of the universe. Then you will become calmer, clearer and open to accepting what is happening for you. trust that even if things did not seem to be working out how you want them to, it is all part of a greater plan for you. Trust that the universe is looking after you and has your best interests at heart. Surrendering is a big act of courage and the benefits we receive from surrendering are huge. When we surrender, we gain the freedom to live in the present moment and become clearer on all the choices which are available to us. Most importantly, surrendering gives us peace of mind and trust in the benevolence of the universe. Surrender means accepting this moment, this body, and this life with open arms. Surrender involves getting out of our own way and living in accord with a higher will, expressed as the wisdom of the heart. Far more than passive acceptance, surrender uses every challenge as a means of spiritual growth and expanded awareness. Learn to surrender by shifting your perspective, shifting your energy and attention from the desire of a smaller will to the wisdom of a higher will. Be like water, flowing and flexible, to blend with life’s forces, rather than struggling against them. The more you let go of attachments, the more you expand into greater freedom and peace. To surrender does not mean putting your hands in the air and flying a white flag, it is not defeat, giving up or failing. To surrender is to be wise. It is wise to accept the flow of life's energy rather than resist it. To surrender is to accept "what is now" unconditionally. By making a conscious choice at this moment, and in every present moment of now, to fully accept that the present moment is as it should be (and not thinking of yourself as being in the wrong place, moment or situation), then by surrendering to this knowledge, you become more powerful than you could possibly believe. By not judging the present moment of now but accepting it and offering no resistance to what is now, you show tremendous faith in God and other Unseen Entities. This allows you to be in a state of grace, easy flow and enlightenment. Whether things are perceived as "good" or "bad" is not material in this state of grace. Things are what they are and, eventually everything happens for the best. You can truly let go and let God - start a process whereby you let go of or surrender all in your life that doesn't serve you. By surrendering to "what is now", in this state of graceful surrender, you can see clearly what action needs to take place and, by doing one thing at a time, step by step, inch by inch, moment by moment, you accomplish what needs to be done, in your surrendered state. The energy released in a surrendered state is a powerful, healing energy. This energy propels your healing, growth and evolvement. Surrender to discover how powerful you really are.

• thank you very much captain

• hello captain i have a question concerning someont that ive known for a very long time A.W. wanted to know how did they really feel about me what should i expect from our relationship or should i just let them go their own way i'm truly confused and frustrated with this person thanks in advance!

• I feel this person is not seeing you as you are but as they want you to be. And they turn off when you act in a way that doesn't fit with their image of you. I feel the whole situation is based on fantasy and that there is no good outcome for it.

• thank you very much

• dear captain i'm worried about a financial situation that i'm not sure is going to be but i think may have a negetive impact on me should i be worried?

• I need some more details.