Please Help!!

• My fiance is in the hospital (originally for pneumonia) but has gotten worse in his health since he got there...I just want him to get better...can ANYONE please tell me how to help him...he keeps repeating small phrases and saying incoherent words otherwise...I am extremely concerned about this and just need to know what is going on and how we can help him get better. I have prayed to my guides, to God, and to his guides to please watch over him and bring him back to us as he was before the hospital this time, but I am still very worried...Please anyone tell me what can be done...

Thank you,

Laci

• Louise Hay defines pneumonia as " Desperate. Tired of the emotional wounds that are not allowed to heal."

Your fiance needs to completely heal inside. His body became ill so that he could focus on what is bothering him. You need to talk to him (even while he is unconscious because he can 'hear' you in a certain deep way) about what is still hurting him from the past. He needs to express his pain and maybe what he is babbling is some sort of expression of this pain. Perhaps it makes sense to him.

• The doctors said they think it might be possibly a stroke, so we are waiting to see...but it sounds like he is just physically more weak now than anything??? Am I understanding this correctly? It would be wonderful if we can help him heal...I have been putting my hands on him and praying as much as possible. I hope this will help him. Thank you so much for your time Captain! We are all so very worried about him... Many blessings to you...and big yellow happy face balloons...hahaha...I just got the Jamaican Don't worry, Be happy sound in my head for you...lol...too funny..hope you have a great night. πŸ™‚

• A stroke means giving up. Resistance. Rather die than change. Rejection of life. Make sure he knows he has lots to live for.

• I definitely will let him know as soon as they let me see him again. πŸ™‚ I am waiting in the ICU waiting room to get let in...I just want to hold him and him get better.. πŸ™‚ I lovehim so much, I hate seeing him confused and hurting... Thanks again for all your help...

• I feel like he will pull through. Sometimes people have to undergo a severe trial in order to admit to themselves that they need to change their belief system or even their whole life - and to ask for some help.

• Thank you very much for your insight πŸ™‚ I know this is random, but are you in a cold area of the world? I keep getting comforting feelings for you...hot chocolate (with cinnamon, like panelists brand is what I'm hearing), and a cabin in the woods kind of scene...all cozy in a comfy chair...strange images to right now...o.k. are you trying to send me comfort? Haha...Thank you for everything again captain and hope you get some hot chocolate sipping in soon. πŸ™‚

Laci

• I live in an inland city in Australia and it is now autumn with the weather growing colder. I do love hot chocolate - or any type of chocolate for that matter. πŸ™‚

• Found this information...might ask the doc if it could apply....

Symptoms of Legionnaire's Disease. Symptoms of Legionnaire's disease usually evolve more rapidly and include high fever, a dry cough, and shortness of breath, often accompanied by headache, muscle pains, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, and mental confusion.

• Legionella pneumoph would be the culture to look for ....have the doctors check...antibiotics are essential

• Dearest patchwork, thank you so much! I am going to ask them to test for it...he is on two antibiotics right now, but maybe they are not the right ones to combat that particular culture...Thank you for your help...we are all so worried about him right now...

O.k. and I don't know why, but I keep getting really strange messages to pass on to people and this one is really strange, please excuse me, but I am getting an image of Betty Hoop "big books." Lol...I think my spirit guides are trying to make me laugh....please let me know if you have any clue what the heck that image means! Ok I'm getting "BIG BOOBS!" I have passed on the message now, so I am very sorry if you are offended, but I really have no idea what that means to you...

Thanks again, Laci

• Betty Boop, big b o o b s... I can't believe they blocked that out...oh my goodness! πŸ™‚ Lol!

• Oh Captain, that's wonderful...that early fall feeling was the exact feeling I was getting, but as we are going into Summer here in the U.s., I thought it was very strange. But that makes sense now...I wonder why now I am getting more images when I am so confused myself and worrying about my fiance...strange...but maybe it is my extreme emotional self right now. πŸ™‚

• Things are pretty confusing right now for my fiance and the doctors...they are looking to see if they can see results of encephalitis now....they are going to take him do an MRI and a spinal tap to see what they find...I am still praying and I just felt the words Angels, like they are watching over him...I am hoping they figure out what the he'll this is...

• Good news! It was not a stroke! They have ruled that out at least, so that is great news at least. πŸ™‚

• I do feel it is brain-related more than anything else. I am feeling a lot of stress and worry in that area for your fiancΓ©.

• Thank you Captain, the symptoms of encephalitis and causes showed that streets can trigger the encephalitis if I understood what I was reading correctly... I am just hoping he is able to get better and get home soon. πŸ™‚

• Is there something else I can or should be doing to help him heal?

Thank you again, Laci πŸ™‚

• Stress and worry build up because people don't release it. Your fiancΓ© needs to talk about what is bothering him to someone. He might feel embarrassed about telling you, but I would try anyway.

• Thank you Captain, I will try when ever we are alone. I hope I can help him. Thank you very much.