Need a love reading please!

• If someone could please do a love/relationship reading for me, I'd really appreciate it. thank you!

• If you give me the birthdates of those concerned, I will compare your compatibility.

• Mine is May 27th, 1997

and his is Jan 23rd 1998

But I guess it doesn't really matter whether we end up together or not. (He's my ex)

I just want to know if I'll be finding someone special sometime in the near future hopefully during the summer break or something. Kind of like a general love reading about myself since I'm open to everything right now 🙂

Thank you!

• Luckily you are in the best year for a while to meet new people and go new places. This is likely to be a very social year for you and good for the arts too if you are at all creative. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During 2014, you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this year. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

Your love (and life) challenge is to avoid hastily judging and condemning others by understanding that, when you pass judgment on other people, you are sometimes passing judgment on yourself and how you feel towards what you see as your own failings. You are naturally attracted to Aries people since you are both energetic, inspired and gentle, and this can create a supportive and loving union. You are an affectionate, seductive partner but you have a tendency to blank out anything that sounds like criticism, making you seem insensitive. It is important for you to really listen to what your partner has to say as this will make the relationship more harmonious. You are attracted to people who are as hard-working as you are, but ideally you need someone with gentleness to help you open up emotionally.

• Thanks so much! It's scary how accurate this is since I just got a new hairstyle about 2 days ago!

My love life has been kind of really suckish since around, April-June of last year.. So I was really hoping things would get better and I wouldn't feel so lonely, especially with my birthday coming up soon.

I guess it's a great time to be hanging out with my family and friends more

Thanks Captain! I appreciate it!