How will this go?

• This is a woman I've met recently and started seeing. Things are going a little slow, which is fine, but I fear I may be losing her attention...is it worth for me to wait it out and try or should I move on? What does she think of me so far? We barely know each other yet but I do really like her, at least what I know of her.

Thank you! 🙂

• Oh man I just remembered Captains photo thread. So sorry! I'll go submit there. Disregard this!

• Your energy of uncertainty and doubt flows out to this woman who in turn pulls back from you. Don't be insecure and half-hearted. Even if life and love don't turn out the way you want, you must still give it all your passion and dedication and effort. Otherwise you will only be living a pale shadow of a life and will never achieve anything by this holding back. Relationships help us all grow and become stronger and wiser, no matter how they turn out, and there is always something we can learn from each of them. Think of what you can give this woman more than what you will get. Let your love flow no matter if it is returned or not. Just by being a loving person, you win. That is pure unconditional love - the very best kind. Dare to engage fully in your life, not sit on the sidelines. Throw yourself in!