Pretty lost...

• So this is my first post under this name. Hi I guess. I came here a few years ago under a different name when I was suffering pretty badly. The truth I got stung a lot, but I look back and realise it was truth I needed to hear, and so here I am again.

My DOB is 7th Feb 1995.

I just.. I don't know anything anymore. I feel insecure and indecisive and weak and sad.

Am I doing okay?

Am I on the right path, with childcare or with body modification, or with something I'm not seeing? How will I know if I am?

Am I capable of seeing other people, really?

Is Max okay? Should I message him to find out or ddoes he not want to hear from me.

Was he right about me?

Will I ever be innocent again? Or bright again?

Should I avoid Craig?

Should I bother trying to reunite with old friends? Or would we dislike each other as we are now.

Do I know who I am yet?

Does anybody miss me? Is there anybody that wants me to message them?

Do people like me? Will people like me?

I know it's a lot but I've tried to cut it short as much as I can. Sorry.

I'd greatly appreciate any help at all.

• Nafae34, looking at your numerology, I can tell that 2014 is more about being your own best friend rather than trying to reach out to others. It is a time for reflection and contemplation for you, for a necessary solitude or retreat so that you can get your head together without being bothered by other people's opinions. You need this quiet time to sort out who you are and what you want to do with your life.

Life Challenge: There will come a day in which you must act and not only talk, in order to prove that you mean it when it comes your values. That way the world can know and take you seriously. The sooner you start behaving like you believe in your ideals, the better your relationship with the world will be.

Best Match: Those same strong ideals will help you build long lasting and loving relationships with Pisces people born between February 20 and March 20.

Advice: It’s not business, but it’s not personal either

Sometimes people won’t agree with you, your point of view, or your ideas. That doesn’t mean that they are rejecting your entire person. You can love someone without needing to be 100% in agreement with him or her. Don’t take it personally and never allow criticism or lack of agreement to take a toll on your self-esteem

Your bad side: Critical, unrealistic, dissatisfied.

Your good side: Fair, fun, spontaneous, and a great visionary.

Power Thought: “I can’t force things”

You are a progressive individual with a keen intellect and an inherent sense of justice. It is impossible for you to witness injustice or cruelty without speaking out. Above all, you are a kind of prophet with a vision and a burning desire to change social attitudes and right wrongs.

You have a wonderful imagination and a youthful approach to life, but you also have a tendency to exaggerate or embellish things. This, together with your openness and spontaneity, can sometimes make you appear naive or childlike. Others may dismiss you or take you for granted but this is a mistake. Although you like to share your dreams with others, the difference between you and other dreamers lies in your ability to turn dreams into reality.

Quick to identify solutions to problems, you pursue your goals with zest and enthusiasm, sometimes with fanatical zeal. This approach will makes other sit up and take notice, though occasionally you don’t think through your plans enough. Your great communication skills will easily win you supporters, but when things don’t run smoothly and others start to find fault, you may hide your disillusionment behind a wall of cynicism. You must understand that life is too complex to be seen in terms of right or wrong or quick-fix solutions. You need to learn to accept that there will always be viewpoints differing from yours and that there are many paths - not just one - to the greater good. Around the age of forty-three, there is a significant turning point which helps you fine tune your relationship skills and become more open minded.

You like nothing better than to help others; one thing you will not accommodate, however, is authority. You have little patience for enforced conformity and, if forced into a corner, you may resort to subversive or disruptive behaviour. As well as a rebellious streak, you also have great determination; once you can find an outlet for your self-expression and fully commit to it, you really can make the world a better and fairer place.

Love: High expectations

The high expectations that you have can be quite daunting for potential partners. You are more than likely to live up to your standards yourself but, if others are unable to do the same, you can become bitter. It is important for you to allow your partner to have their own ideals rather than imposing yours on them, and to be clear about what is real and what is fantasy.

Health: Stress-proofing techniques

You tend to take care of your health and to eat healthily and exercise regularly, but you do need to make sure that you don’t develop unhealthy eating patterns when under stress. Mind-body therapies such as yoga, tai chi and physical therapies such as massage or even thumping a punch bag should help you unwind when the going gets tough. If stress is a constant part of your life, you might want to try burning a chamomile-, lavender-,or sandalwood-scented candle. These, like wearing, meditating on and surrounding yourself with the colours blue or green, will produce a calming effect.

Career: Born storyteller

You have the ability to present your thoughts in a compelling way and can make an excellent writer or storyteller as well as an actor, journalist, politician, teacher, or lecturer. It is best for you to avoid routine office work, and careers that offer plenty of variety, travel and challenge will appeal. A self-starter, you may also find fulfilment working for yourself or you could use your analytical ability in the world of science or research. Finally, humanitarian and social causes as well as the world of conventional or alternative health care will almost certainly appeal, if not as a career than as a passionate outside interest.

Destiny: To lead the way to social reform

Your life path is to learn to accept that not everyone will agree with you all of the time. When you can become more tolerant of divergent viewpoints, your personal destiny will be to persuade rather than dictate to others the need for social reform.

• Hi Nafae34,

First and foremost.....stop...stop...and breathe. Relax...

Please follow through on the following...yes you have time...

you are worth this tiny bit of time...

Breathe in through your nose.....breathe out slowly...do this a couple of times....relaxing your body with intent....relax...

Breathe in once again...and hold it for 3 seconds...let your thoughts drift outward and away from you..and relax...breathe out slowly..do this until you begin to feel stillness...and peace...and guiding spirit.

You are where you need to be at this very moment

Every experience you have is clothed with wisdom..and the wisdom is in looking back at where you have been and asking....what did I learn in this experience? How has it affected my life from that point..and does it affect me now?

Who you taught to doubt yourself so? Who impressed upon you the thought that you weren't capable of directing your life?

You are a valuable beloved child of God..no matter what anyone else has ever said or done

As you breathe and relax...know this...breathe this knowledge into your every cell...you are a beloved child of God...loved and cherished.

In my own experience, This is the beginning of knowing who we are.

Your experience is the knowing of where you have been.

Your choice as to how to proceed from this day forward, is who you are and who you choose to become.

Remember to do the breathing when you become fearful for your guiding spirit is always ready to assist you.

May you become peaceful through your knowledge of being loved Nafae34, and one day..after you have fully grasped the love that always resides with and within you, you will be ready for your next experience.

I wish you continued growth and blessings.

• Nafae34, You have just received 2 exceptional answers to your post, these post come from much heartfelt Wisdom.... What a wonderful gift they give when we need it .

I also wish you continued growth and many Blessings