When one door closes another opens

• This is going to be short. I have been in a relationship with a simply wonderful Sagittarian lady for almost 4 years now. Things have become shakey as of late because of some changes in a major family members health and my own unfortunate entanglements. These things seem to be putting a great deal of stress on our relationship. Things have been on a perpetual rollercoaster ride .. Up and Down. I am not quite sure as to what to do. She has never been so critical of me until lately. I have no answers. I love this woman deeply, she has all of the finest qualites that make up a truly beautiful person inside and out. I just feel her attitude has cooled twoards me. Time will take take care of my problems with a little work on my end , but I hope time is on my side. My birth date this year is all in the 8's 08-08-2008. How ironic. Any hidden meanings there? I'll hope for the best and keep moving forward. If anyone would like to comment on my current situation please feel free to do so.

• Take care of your family. Do your best and pray. I don't know that much about numerology. I don't know why you don't have any answers. I wouldn't let anyone put undue pressure on you, sounds like your hands are full. Think about making the right choices and try not to worry about things--don't be too hard on yourself.

• Hello augustisleonidas,

I'm not an astrologer or numerologist, but I can offer you the following.

When people are critical of others, it points to disappointed expectations. Perhaps they were valid expectations; perhaps overinflated. Delving into her expectations would shed some light. Now, only you know what your particular issues are, and you mentioned unfortunate entanglements. But sometimes simply asking a question: Why are you being so critical of me right now? What can I do to help you get past your anger? can open a conversation that can bring a firm step toward healing.

We make changes in our lives relating to the people we love to improve our selves, not to "get" or "keep' them.

Any intention in this regard, other than becoming our better self, tends to fail. Just something to keep in mind.

Blessings to you and Sagittarius love,

Ahliyah 🙂

• Whoops!

That was supposed to read,

Blessings to you and your Sagittarius love,

Ahliyah

::LOL::

• Many thanks for the words of wisdom. After some reflection and some meditation this past few days, we have had some very interesting dialog and the shift is back to center again. The Lady in question has a great heart and has more common sense than anyone I have ever met. In her heart of hearts she knows that I love her and would do anything in the world for her. She is by profession a RN and over 28 years in that field. I think the stress from the serious illness of her mother and the job she does in general has perpetuated this little turn of events. I would like to clarify one thing though. When I said I had "unfortunate entanglements", it was Legal and not Infidelity. Some unresolved business 15 years old resurfaced and bit me ( I could not believe this, I had every reason to believe it was resolved back then, another place and another time). Time will take care of this for me I am sure.

"We make changes in our lives relating to the people we love to improve our selves, not to "get" or "keep' them. Any intention in this regard, other than becoming our better self, tends to fail."

Words to remember to be sure and I thank you for the reminder. I needed that little bit of input just to get out of "SELF". It is sometimes easy to become consumed in ones self and miss the BIG PICTURE when dealing with matters of the heart I think.

Thank you again for your words and may you be blessed...........

-augustisleonidas-

• Hi again,

"It is sometimes easy to become consumed in ones self and miss the BIG PICTURE when dealing with matters of the heart I think."

Very true. I'm so glad to hear you and the light of your life are back to center. Many many blessings to you both.

Namaste!

Ahliyah