GATHERING PRAYERS, PLEASE!

• My husband had a heart attack and had a stent put in on Tuesday. He should have gone home yesterday but ended up with fever and his heart has a flutter that won't stabilize..I've been there around the clock and last night I slept on a cot a next to him but today I'm needing to rest. His work has put him on a prayer list and I'm asking all my special big hearted friends here for prayers. BLESSINGS! AND THANK YOU!

• Done. Wishing for a full and speedy recovery.

• You both have my prayers and good wishes for his quick and complete recovery.

Rest yourself and think positive. Blessings and Light to you.

• i'm sending my prayers too Blmoon...

• My prayers are sent to you and your hubby for a speedy recovery. Make sure you get rest too blmoon.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• may lord bless your husband with speedy recovery. sending prayers and keeping you in thoughts dear blmoon!

much love and blessings~

• Blmoon, I'm so sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You're both in my prayers. Blessings.

• THANK YOU!

They finally found the right med to control the heart flutter and I just brought him home. I know your prayers truly helped. And the Saint John prayer .........I had no idea there was a patron Saint of heart conditions! I will remember that when it comes time to pay it forward. My youngest son is named John "God's gift". I am blessed to have received all your loving thoughts and prayers....it does matter! I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment...he came home with 8 meds on top of his already psyc meds.......I am trying to figure out how to keep track of all the different times for each. God forbid I go senile! BLESSINGS!

• hey blmoon! you are going to do just fine am sure! happy to know that your husband is back home and on the road to recovery already! i'll keep you and your husband in my prayers.

much love and blessings dear!

• This post is deleted!

• Happy to hear the good news !! Sending prayers of quick recovery and good health toward your husband !! Love and Blessings !!

• This post is deleted!

• Blmoon, I am feeling your husband finds it hard to cope with life as it is. Is it possible to move him somewhere where he feels safe and at peace and can recover from the complete overwhelm he is feeling?

• The moment my husband got home...the home I create he is so improved. IT IS ME you are picking up! He kept saying he had to get home and I knew that was real. He is most safe and content at home in my presence. I keep him grounded and my healing energy keeps him feeling safe. I could not indulge my fear or emotions during the days of crisis. I have that kind of strength. Now he looks much better than me!! i CAN release NOW... You made me laugh....my thoughts exactly as I now have my little pity party and good cry......pity me....can I escape to some imaginary island of no responsibility...just peace? Of course I will be fine ....I will do all I know is right to return my energy and balance. You already gave me the first chuckle of the day. BLESSINGS!

• I am so glad that hubby is recovering. You are such a strong person, and I know that with your help he will recover quickly.

It is good to let it out, (listen who’s talking 😉 got my nerve don’t I?) you will be able to help him more.

I will be keeping you and him in my prayers.

Blessings,

Sunshine

• Does he work - it may be work he doesn't want to go back to?

• Oh blessings Blmoon! I will keep him in my thoughts in prayers for his continued recovery. Thank you for all you do Blmoon.

• So glad to hear you have your hubby home. More prayers are sent to you. Make sure to get some rest yourself

blessings