Hi Captain....Love reading for capricorn girl

• Hello Captain:

Happy Valentines day to you and everyone else. Is it possible for you to do a reading for me for love. I would like to get married and have children but i do not meet anyone. Can you please help

• Sure. What is your full birthdate?

• Hi captain

Thank you so much. It is 12/30/76.

• Pooky, if you think that love always slips through your fingers, that’s exactly what will happen. Tell yourself instead that love does come your way and, with this attitude of positive expectancy, the chances are it will. If you are not meeting anyone you like, chances are you are not ready to do so. Some fear is holding you back from love. You are most likely to meet someone through/at work, so look around you carefully. There may be an opportunity to meet someone - through work functions, Christmas parties or picnics, or after-work get togethers - that you are missing out on. Do not pass up any invitations. One personality trait that can block your progress is that you can at times come across to others as disinterested because you are a person of few words. When you do speak, however, others will often be stunned by your perceptiveness; but working on your communication skills will benefit you considerably in both your personal and professional life. Although you can attract attention, you don’t tend to be demonstrative when it comes to affairs of the heart. You need to be careful that laziness, complacency, or fear of putting yourself on the line does not mean that you miss out on opportunities for love. When we get all worked up and miserable about our loneliness, that's when we stop vibrating on the love wavelength. After you've 'placed your order with the Universe' (and if you haven't explicitly stated your wish for a soul mate, in writing or speaking out loud - do so soon!), the only other thing you need do is focus on is staying in that love vibration. Along with doing your personal work, stay in your love vibration by doing the following consistently:

-Look in the mirror and tell yourself how beautiful you are. Put an affirmation up there that says "I am gorgeous!" Believe it - and others will, too!.

-Do many activities that put joy in your heart.

-Surround your self with objects of beauty, flowers, and lovely scents.

You may find yourself being attracted to gregarious and dramatic individuals who can encourage you to be more outgoing. Before the age of twenty-one, you were likely to have been rather cautious in your approach to life, but after the age of twenty-two there should have been opportunities for you to be more adventurous, more independent and less influenced by the opinions of others. You must take advantage of these opportunities to express your individuality because, once you come to realize how creative and capable you can be, your self-confidence will flower and you will attract all the love, success and happiness you deserve. You have a tendency to want instant results in your life and love, but unless you can focus on attracting the perfect partner until that person actually arrives in the flesh - that is, not giving up after a short while of imagining meeting the most wonderful compatible person or falling into doubt and depression - love will elude you.

In 2014, the focus will be on hard work and building your foundation. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. Expansion will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted in 2014. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in 2015. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year for engagement and marriage, a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is likely that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year.

Your love life is full of potential growth for you until mid July. Get out of your comfort zone and try a different relationship strategy. You’ll find that February and March may bring second chances and new romantic possibilities. Until July 16, your partnerships, relating abilities, and powers of negotiation will continue to grow and expand. New partnership opportunities can arrive now. Relationships entered into now will generally be successful, happy and mutually beneficial. Your ability to get along with others will be enhanced as you are especially willing to compromise this year, and you are more appealing than usual. Be cautious however - you may be attracting partners now who are more concerned with freedom than with pairing, or who seem to be quite extravagant. January or April may hold some challenges in this regard. You may need to loosen your grip on someone in order to move forward. In February and April especially, you may be dealing with a conflict between family and partnerships, or with insecurity.

However, for the most part of 2014, you are likely to enjoy an improved social life, and in particular, communications with someone important to you during this cycle. You will learn a lot through your experiences and interactions with an important "other". May is an especially powerful period for taking advantage of the benefits of this influence. Communication is strong, friendships are strengthened, and partnering matters run smoothly. Forgiveness of someone may figure strongly now. A business partnership with a friend could possibly be established.

From July 16th onward, your intimate life will enlarge and expand even further, bringing you more joy and new discoveries. During this cycle, you will learn to embrace inner change in order to feel more empowered. There may be more opportunities to find support, financial and/or emotional, but you should be wary of living on credit and borrowing too heavily from the future. Save your money this year. This influence is with you until August 2015, and it's time to grab opportunities that will help you to feel empowered and on top of your life. Conversations will be deep and lead to discovery. Sexuality will be richer. There can be benefits and support coming your way through others, whether it's money back from the government, an easier time getting loans or mortgages, or you inherit something valuable. Combining your own resources, talents, and/or money with another person can improve your financial outlook. This is also a time when you can approach life with more depth, and others may sense a more serious tone in you. In August and early September especially, you would be wise to avoid excesses that can negatively impact your body and general health, and should use some discretion when communicating about intimate matters.

Overall, 2014 is a strong period for opening yourself up to others and for feeling more confident about your own emotional depths. This is a period when you can quite successfully purge yourself of some of your inner demons, guilt, and buried psychological problems. From mid-September is an especially strong period for personal matters, family, and intimacy. There may also be additional support for the home, and money can improve significantly. There can be some feelings of loneliness experienced during the year too, as it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in friendships at times, and particularly in late November and early December. Keeping friendships strong and healthy requires effort. However, there can be nice opportunities to make long-lasting connections. You may have more influence in a group, possibly naturally taking the lead. You might strongly identify with a group or cause this year. As well, you may be able to turn dreams into reality in a communications project or a presentation of your ideas. Partnering up can bring rewards, particularly in May. 2014 is a time for making solid plans for your future

• Hi Captain:

Thank you for taking the time out to help me. As i read your response over and over i realized that i am the person you wrote about. I recognized some of the self sabotage i do make on myself and is working on thinking positive. As for looking around my job for available men...negative i work with all woman!!...I am hoping to get a new job soon so that i can work on my income. Heck I want a new job. Last month and this month brought me back an ex lover who refuse to commit so i let that go or him rather. lol. I started speaking to the universe just recently; your post just confirmed that i need to do that daily. I also started to tell myself i am beautiful and will continue to do so. Thank you Captain. I will keep you posted.

• You go, girl! I do feel you will soon be working (or playing) in an environment where there are several men. You might even think about joining a club that fulfils your interests and also brings you to a place where you can make new friends..

• The ex lover who is also a friend keeps texting me racy stuff, i responded of course. What is wrong with me and him for being so selfish. He knows i want more, he for some reason will not give me what i want but will not leave me be. So confused!

Al

• Captain:

disregard the Al on the above post.....I do not know what happen. Was trying to type also and it somehow submitted the post.

Also i went to the gym yesterday....lots of men ....lol.

• Why are you confused over this ex-lover who seems like just a tease and not serious? You can do better. This is a form of abuse.

• Confused because my heart really is hoping he wants to commit, he finally realized he cant loose me...(wishful thinking)...It is abuse ...its called emotianl abuse....playing with my emotions. I know what i should do but the half of me love him ....life!

• Abuse is not love - he will not commit to you.

• I know Cap, trust me i know. Well now he is back to not speaking to me. He had phone sex with me and im sure he handled his business. ( I know t.m.i). I making my mind strong, I pray the universe will help me get this man out my head and send me my soulmate.

• You deserve someone who will treat you better and not just use you.

• And nobody loves their abuser - they just love the idea/fantasy of what the abuser could be like if he were to change for the better (which he probably won't).

• I agree, I know i deserve better and i hope i find him soon. Funny how sometimes we believe he will change. Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical and sometimes worse because a wound can heal faster than our minds.

• Perhaps it is not someone else you are seeking to love, but only yourself. Do you love yourself?

• Hi Capt

I do love myself. I think im pretty, smart, loving, kind, kind of nutty in a funny way... I know my worth Capt. and i know im a catch for a any man....anyone would be proud to be with me. Why do you ask ?

• If you truly love yourself, you don't allow anyone to abuse you.

• Yes you are 100% correct!!!.....that is the question i keep asking myself ...why did i let him when i know i wouldnt let another person do it to me because i would chew their a** a new butt hole......is it because we were friends for almost 20 years ....I do not know Capt...I have no excuse or answers

• Because that this person loves you is so very important, even to the extent of fantasizing it.