What lies ahead in 2014 for me and my family? anyone care to tell?

• I would love to have a reading for what lies ahead in 2014 this year...I feel like it is a good year...I should be getting an award that I have been working towards for some time...like I have earned a really good time...And I am still working towards this award. I am just wondering so much about the upcoming year,and hoping someone can do a reading for me please. 🙂 I know good things are coming...just would like to know what they are, so I am prepared when I see them. 🙂

Thanks in advance,

Laci

Oooh...and is there a baby in my future...I seem to be surrounded by them lately...just looking for a sneak peak of what God has in store for us. 🙂

• I pulled a card (after asking your angels and guides to show the right answer) for you and your family's future from my self-created pack and got the card of Independence, Freedom, and Self-Reliance. I think that one is self-explanatory.

In regards to the baby query, I pulled the Card of Unawareness, Self-Interest, Insensitivity, and Self-Indulgence.

There is a danger here of inconsideration or a lack of awareness causing the situation to turn out badly or not as hoped for. It may be that self-interest or a lack of self-knowledge or experience is obscuring the reality of the situation. Be guided by thoughtfulness here. It may be that you or someone else is ignoring or not seeing the whole picture - which must include other people’s perspectives to be in balance. For your part, check your motivations and ensure that you are working from the point of achieving the highest good and best outcome for all concerned and not just for self-motivated or self-indulgent reasons. It may be that in the end you don’t get exactly what you want, but that doesn’t mean that you cannot do your best for everyone else and maintain a cheerful attitude. This card is a caution to become more aware of all the circumstances involved and of your own motivations. Increase your knowledge by enlarging and deepening your experience of this issue, especially your understanding of self. You must consider all aspects - especially other people’s positions, opinions, wishes or viewpoints - before deciding on a course of action. Help others by listening to them. It may be that other people won’t share your enthusiasm or your vision. If so, do not persist in trying to get them on your side. Further consideration or understanding of the other person/people’s circumstances, viewpoint or preferences in the matter may be called for before deciding on a way to proceed - cultivate empathy rather than self-interest. To prosper, your venture must be for the good of all. You must accept that other people and life may not now - or maybe even never - going to be exactly what you want them to be. Yet you don't need other people's approval or acceptance to be successful in your goals. But neither should you over-give or people will take advantage of your good heart - an even balance of giving and receiving will bring stability. You will find what you are looking for eventually through your own efforts. There will be compatible people, exciting experiences, and wonderful opportunities drawn to you when you give off positivity, rather than self-interest or lack of awareness of what is going on around you or inside you. This is really not about anyone or anything else but you and how you feel about yourself.

• Thank you Dear Captain, I think you are right...I did love when my boys were little guys and maybe just seeing so many around me with little babies has made me a little baby crazy. 🙂 I just feel good about where I am in life right now...I don't want to be selfish and I know what you mean with taking other people's feelings into consideration with the baby issue... 🙂 I appreciate what you are talking about here...I hope that I am not being insensitive anywhere else in life. I try to care about others...maybe too much sometimes. 🙂 Thank you for taking the time to read for me!

I am very grateful! 🙂

Laci