Aries and Scorpio--stressed out

• Hello everyone,

I apologize for this lengthy email, but I really would most appreciate any advice or a sympathetic ear. I'm an Aries woman that has been in a relationship with a Scorpio man for over two years. Although life has been challenging these past few years, things between us were great the first year and we were headed for what seemed like a deeper and more committed relationship. He would say how much he loved me and missed me, and even hinted at the possibility of getting married. But alas that has stopped ALL TOGETHER since early last year. Not even an "I miss you" anything from this man. It really boggles the mind. I really thought in the beginning that this was the man that I would marry. However, the last year and half has been the total opposite. I know with Scorpio there's a mysterious, dark side that I won't even try to delve into. At times it's scary not knowing what he's thinking yet he wants to know my opinion about things. These days, we fight all the time, especially in situations of stress. I'm certainly not perfect and I've been as of late monitoring my behavior, trying to change what I need to about myself. When he's stressed, I have observed him to have a mean and belligerent streak (Mars in Sag). When I'm stressed, only around him, I get uncontrollably emotional and angry and end off crying like a baby (Mars in Cancer) and I just want to be quiet and alone. This drives him crazy as he hates it when I don't talk much when I'm upset. On top of that, I feel like a misbehaving child when I didn't mean to do any wrong when I anger or frustrate him, even in the slightest. He just fires constant criticisms and comments that end up making me feel dejected and terrible about myself. We broke up for the first time recently (I initiated it), lasting for a few days, after feeling like I couldn't go on like this anymore and I got back together with him (again I initiated it) based on a mutual agreement (that I, not he, would change my attitude). Strangely enough, before we broke up he wanted more time to sort things out between us, depending on whether things would get better or not. However, he never showed in conversation how much he really wanted me or make any display of emotion that he loved me, for a good year and a half. How can someone want somebody in a relationship if all they do is make you feel terrible and undeserving of praise or respect? I can't tell what he really wants and I'm worn out from these emotional games. Thank you for listening and reading...

• I do believe it is common knowledge that Scorpio MEN are known for these non-commital, stressful, self indulgment times. It always starts out good and ends up confusing, exhausting, and resentful.

My advise, get out, and don't look back. Could you possibly imagine an entire lifetime of dealing with this, or worse yet, put children through this!

If this behaviour he is exibiting is bad now just imagine five years from now.

Look you existed long before this man came into your life. He did NOT breathe the breath of life into you, he does not define you. Now, grow a pair and get yourself out of this mess, if not for you than your future children. Go back to a time before you knew this man and re-kindle your old hobbies, activities, passions, and get back to the basics, believe me you will find happiness.

One last thing, he will undoughtably come running back to you as you pull away, you must get past this and really move on. Your life depends on the right choice here. You will never find your future husband and the father of your children until you totally close this door.

Keep us posted, and I hope this helped.