Astra Angel I miss you

• Okay, well that is all good input. Sometime I ask questions and kind of poke around to get a better feel for your situation. Your attitude sounds good to me, you sound like you are trusting that you will in fact get to point C. The "B" phase is like the means to that end.

Hey I got something for you.

Sometimes I look at letter sequences with the cards and something really jumped out to me.

Aesops (fables)...

You remember those? The one story about the fox that couldn't reach the grapes and concluded that they were probably sour anyway comes to mind...... grapes... and Wine?...

Not sure what is involved in making wine, could be a product with potential?

The other keys I got were "soap" and "pass"... see if these trigger anything. It sort of a word association game.

And yes I am still living with my ex ...and the teens...

The letter pattern was

H O

J S

E A S P

F J

• At one time, I was into wine. Many years ago. I very rarely even drink anymore. I've had a theory about B. And we have a lunar eclipse in Scorpio coming on April 15. The last time the Scorpio eclipses rolled through my life, I left the old bf. I have no doubt it will be seriously rearranged again.

Teens? Wow. Time flies. We have to do whatever works.

• Yes.

• Mike, I don't know how to explain this. Do you ever look around at others and take note of what is going on? I do.

For some reason, in my own life, I have nothing to say this is going to happen on this date, etc. I only have my intuition to rely on. So I listen to others. I take note if dates and deadlines and the types of things coming up on their lives. It essentially gives me a feel for where everyone is at and where they're headed. I think that's why I search so hard for some concrete info in my own life.

• I am always perpetually observing others and watching, not sure how much it matters. I am sorta a student of behavior I guess, watch for repeating patterns.

I think your intuition is very strong, I was looking at some cartouche cards this morning about you and it seemed to say something like, your normal strong intuition patterns have been hitting some sort of change or snag? It seemed like your normal sort of "compass" for life was a little quieter than usual. There were 5 cards, and the only one right side up was in the "solution or advice" position, and that was Osiris, which is sort of a sage, wisdom, counsel.... so it seemed like you were receiving some wise counsel or something like that, maybe from someone you respect, an older person maybe? That seemed to be some wisdom coming into your life that you need to move forward.

• I really don't know at this point. I had a great friend telle today that unexpected News was coming which would alter my life. I find that so intriguing. That's what I keep saying. Something happens that changes everything. This kind of knowledge can make you nutty. I used to always say if I knew the whole story I'd be on Oprah.

So, I have my eye on certain dates. From now until end of April. The first would be March 2. Leonardo DiCaprio is up for an Oscar. We share the same birthday. For many years now, maybe 7, St. Patrick's Day has been a focus for me. My gut is telling me its this year. Any time between now and then is fair game as I feel something extremely significant happens while these decorations are visible. I am also focusing on shrove Tuesday, Easter and the full moon in April.

• Hey that all sounds like fun! I like that sense of something being right around the corner that changes everything, the unexpected something, I think that is great fun. You see Cecelia, that in itself is so cool. You see? That shows you are looking forward with expectations and yet you aren't quite sure what that will be. I think that is so cool... shows a lot of trust on you part and confidence. Leonardo DiCaprio and you wow, how amazing, same birthday. He is a wonderful actor so what a great association there. St Patrick's Day is fun too, that is all about fun things happening, and being open so that is great too. I am sure all is just perfect for you whatever this phase is must be very important. The Moon has been so nice lately, I took some pictures of her. So lovely.

• Hi there. I finally felt up to putting down some cards this morning. I made 3 rows of 6. I would very much like to hear what you think.

First Row

10 wands. 2 cups King wands. Tower. 5 swords. 9 pentacles

Second Row

6 wands 3 wands. 4 wands. Hermit. Death. Strength

Third Row

Empress. Page wands 3 swords. King cups. Page cups. 5 wands

It looks very Interesting.

Thanks for your input.

• Ok. Mike I just did something. Something I thought I would never do. I text him. I asked him if he could help. I made no mention of how much he has cost me. The first text must've been too long. He actually text back and said it didn't work and was I ok. So I broke it down and resent. This may have to do with the cards I wrote to you about above. When I woke up I was not even planning this. I had to share.

Cecelia

• Scorpioreader,

I looked at your cards, and I am not sure what they may all be saying? Do you have a sense? I am always looking for the love I guess. The 2 cups and that little page of Cups next to the change of path card at the end.

I am sure the rest is all a beautiful story! 🙂

What are you getting?

And I am not sure about your last message. You text him? Why would you do a think like that?

Ha ha.. I am sure he will forgive you.

• Hi Scorpio reader,

I was trying to think about your cards... I am not sure....

Running through the cards left to right it would say something (to me) like

10 wands. 2 cups King wands. Tower. 5 swords. 9 pentacles

A transition of path or role, affirming emotion-feeling-love, growing path-role, releasing to lower level, completed physical life pattern.

Second Row

6 wands 3 wands. 4 wands. Hermit. Death. Strength

Social-sharing a path-role, growing this path-role, foundations this path-role. Sense of isolation(? I am never sure about the Hermit). Dissolution. Balance of forces or stopping (?)

Third Row

Empress. Page wands 3 swords. King cups. Page cups. 5 wands

Nurturing affirming path-role, growing dialogue or communication, growing emotion-love-feelings, affirming feelings-emotion-love, changing of path or role.

All together ....

A transition of path or role, affirming emotion-feeling-love, growing path-role, releasing to lower level, completed physical life pattern. Social-sharing a path-role, growing this path-role, foundations this path-role. Sense of isolation(? I am never sure about the Hermit). Dissolution. Balance of forces or stopping (?). Nurturing affirming path-role, growing dialogue or communication, growing emotion-love-feelings, affirming feelings-emotion-love, changing of path or role.

Not sure, that is a lot to take in! I seem lately to look at the first two cards as sorta what it is all about. And the rest clarify those first two cards. What do you think about that approach?

A transition of path or role, affirming emotion-feeling-love. See? That sounds so nice, a transition of a path and role, and it is very affirming emotionally! I like that.

That is my usual matter of fact approach I guess. What do you get from it all?

Okay, well hope you have a nice week scorpioreader. I will try too. Some fun moves in store it looks like... best of everything...

Michelle de' Astra de LeJienne

🙂

• Well, right off the bat, I can tell you the first card is me. The second card is my commitment with him with the phone bill and my text message to him. He is the King of Wands here, but I view him more as a King of Cups. I laid these cards down several days before texting him and with no prior intention before the actual text message. So, you ser there is a story here.

• Hi Cecelia,

Sri I have been dealing with some life setting changes.

Where did we leave off? I am not sure where to take it at this point with your situation. My general style is to try and dialogue through everything point by point. However in these forum settings it is a challenge. I tend to write all this long verbiage when maybe after a few words you might have a question already.

Anyway, I will look at a couple now for you. About this situation with him, and so we will just throw that out to you as something today...

54 and 62, "xi" (taking something apart) and "chi" completion.

So,

"taking apart something, or examining the parts that make up something that was finished or completed"

seems to be one statement. Not sure what it means though for you in that area, it sounds like a lot of examining of something that has already been completed or concluded?

Mike