• I am contemplating a change in career/job pulled these nine cards:

past:

5 pentacles, knight of pentacles 6 swords reversed

present:

knight of cups , the world reversed, hierophant reversed

future:

9 swords reversed, hangman, and the empress

Please any help would be appreciated.

• Correction : the first card of the present was the page of cups not knight of cups..

I am contemplating a change in career/job pulled these nine cards:

past:

5 pentacles, knight of pentacles 6 swords reversed

present:

page of cups , the world reversed, hierophant reversed

future:

9 swords reversed, hangman, and the empress

Please any help would be appreciated

• Hi Livingadream

It does look like your reality is changing to something new in career, seems to make more use of outer communication patterns (swords). ERP (emotional reality pattern) is trending toward future foundation (4) and ICP (inner communication patterns) are trending down, so that means your inner dialogue about "contemplating a change in career/job " is on the descent, meaning less "thinking about it" and more outer communicating about it, emotional reality increasing. It seems like your emotions are "in" this job/career change and so you "believe" in it more and more. Current ERP readings are around 3.333 so that is a lot of growth (3) erp, meaning your emotions are actively working toward a new material reality pattern (MRP). So according to this I would say definitely a job-career change ahead and it seems to put you in a place where your outer communication (OCP) with others around you is very fulfilled, complete, finished (OCP was the one common thread through all realities { past R(1), present R(2), future (R3) }, so your ocp patterns in connection with job career reality change is what you seem to be trying to develop toward something more fulfilling. Presently it seems your ocp efforts are being challenged too much after a past where you were more free to share with others in communication on the job. Now that is being challenged by systems and rules and restrictions, and is forcing change conditions (5) in ocp leading to job-career change.

Also, pretty soon you are going to pas through a crossing of ICP decline and ERP on the upswing, which will probably show up as an inner awareness that you ARE heading into this new job, and that will mark your leaving the present reality (R2) and entering the new reality (R3).

Past :

change and trust (mrp)

social-sharing (ocp)

The past indicates 4.5 OCP so your past reality of material life was already in some condition of change, moving away from stability and toward change. This has resulted in a present...

Present:

repeat beginning (erp)

finish, ends, completed (foundation { icp + erp} )

rule, truth, compliance (change ocp + foundation erp)

Future:

finish, end, complete (ocp)

immobilized (foundation erp, beginning icp)

nurturing (expansive mrp + beginning icp)

• Thanks AstraAngel

If I understand you correctly, my current career was fulfilling and fun at one tme but due to changes that have occurred - things changed and I am not feeling the same;

I am moving more towards the change an it wil be a good change..

Thanks!