Opinions on Tarot interpretation, please.

• Hi,

I am hoping to get some different opinions or interpretations on a tarot reading i have done for myself recently. It was around myself and my ex partner. We recently broke up but had been spending a lot of time together and i did this reading after i had just told him that i needed to stop all contact for a while so i was able to move on and let go. I was feeling confused about this because i really enjoy spending time with him and this is the reading i got...

1: How the relationship used to be

Page of Wands

2: What led to the end of the relationship

High Priestess

3: What was the significance of the relationship

Page of swords

4: Where the relationship currently stands

King of pentacles

5: What you want from the relationship (me)

Three of swords

6: What he wants from the relationship

Four of cups

7: What obstacles need to be overcome to renew the relationship

Knight of wands

8: Is the relationship "meant to be"

Four of Swords

9: Where the relationship is headed in the near future

The Sun

10: Best course of action

Strength

The King of pentacles is coming up for me a lot at the moment usually in a 'present time' position and i am not entirely sure what to make of it... I think it is saying for me to enjoy my financial freedom (at least that is what i just thought of right this very moment)

The Sun is also another card i am confused about because it is such a happy wonderful card that it seems to say that our relationship is headed into a happy place, but perhaps it is just a happy friendship. I am not very proficient in finding the connections between cards at this stage and so i can interpret them at face value but would love some more input if anyone out there would be so kind.

Gratitude, love and light

• Could be liberated; no strings attached, clarity, carefree-Sun

• Hi, I feel that perhaps the spread you are doing is over-complicated and confusing you. Why don't you try a few simple 3 card spreads thinking about one important question at a time. I find this often helps clarify a reading. X