2014 Gemini career reading/Captain, Thank you

• Hi Captain!

If you have time could you give me a career reading for this year 2014?

My DOB is: 23rd of may 1983

Thank you so much if you can, have a lovely day

• Are you looking to change your career or get one - what is your old career and what do you seek to change or improve about it?

• im thinking of a career change this year

Perhaps you can see anything related to that?

Whatever you sense or pick up would be great

Thanks

• You need to explain what your current career path is, so that I can see if that is advisable to change it. And also say what new career you want to change to.

• For privacy reasons i might not be able to go into detail of my current career more than i work in customer service sector

But i would love to switch it up and change career

And work within human resources/ recruitment

Was just wondering if you perhaps see a career change this year for me

Will i perhaps score this HR/ recruitment job i want?

Thank you once again 🙂

• 2014 for you Gina is more about improving relationships than actual career change, although of course it would involve work relationships. But since this is a year all about your connections with other people, it could impact on your wish to work in human resources. A career in human resources or recruitment is all about ensuring that an organisation has the right people to work for it and that their rights and benefits are effectively administered. But the year suggests you would have to be very experienced and knowledgable in the area of relationships before considering a move in that direction. So this year is inclined to be about more preparation and study for the position you desire in order to be ready if a job becomes available. For instance, if you want this type of networking job, you have to learn to really listen to other people are saying and asking. Any work experience, courses, or study you can do to increase your knowledge of these careers would definitely help this year. When you have the necessary requirements for the job, you can then go for it. You need to be a certain type of person to work in human resources and it’s essential to have the right skills. That’s not to say that qualifications aren’t required – it’s a competitive area so it helps to have a good degree, in any discipline. If you really want to stand out, consider studying for a qualification from an organisation that runs courses in all aspects of the field, including basic introductions, undergraduate and postgraduate courses and senior management courses. Your commitment to the industry will be obvious if you choose to study, and some employers may encourage you to study part time once you start work anyway. You will certainly need to show you have skills such as excellent interpersonal skills like empathy, sensitivity, tact and discretion; the ability to get on with a range of people and work well in a team; strong organisational and administrative skills; good time management; flexibility; IT skills (particularly if you’re interested in training, much of which is done on computers); and numeracy, financial skills, and budgetary control.

Careerwise, I feel you are suited to selling, writing, teaching, and communication in all forms. You might also consider the caring and healing professions, but the performing arts and diplomacy may also appeal, as you are a gifted communicator in your own way. You may be quite skilled with your hands, so creative and artistic pursuits may interest you. Law, counseling or psychology could also provide an outlet for your talent in offering advice and information. Certainly human relations or recruitment are areas where you would display aptitude and talents, once you have the necessary qualifications.

After the intense energy of 2013, this year is a time to slow down and reflect upon your life and your choices. Do you really want the HR or recruitment work or do you just want to help people? You might feel torn in two directions as some of your old identities are merging with your new ones. Be kind to yourself as you integrate these energies. Your emotions are on high and you might feel oversensitive or take other people's opinions to heart. That is why it is so important to take time and reflect on your needs and personal truth. What is it that YOU want? To find inner balance, you might need to draw more boundaries, say no more often, and learn how to receive. People will respect and approve of you more if you set down clear boundaries and let them know what your limits are. Where can you take back some of your energy? Are you giving more than you are receiving? Are there any areas in your life where you feel you deserve more? Explore those areas and find ways to balance your relationships in a reciprocal manner. Your intuition is highly charged now. To access this gift, you need to listen to your inner voice above all others. Perhaps you want to take up yoga or meditation, and spend more time in nature. Use this beautiful time to know yourself better and have the courage to take care of yourself! Since 2014 involves relationships of all kinds, this can be a wonderful time to meet someone who helps you feel good about yourself, romantic or otherwise. But remember, finding loving relationships begins with honoring and loving yourself first!

• The captain.. Thank you so much for taking your time to write this.... Very interesting indeed... Your one amazing and kind person to help and take your time to give people guidence like this.... Thank you

Light love sent for you xx